Sunday 19 May 2019

FEMDOM SESSION: 19th May 2019

Last month was the first time we have missed a session this year, I know we said we were determined to maximise our sessions this year and we still are, but unfortunately last month things were out of our control a little bit. Thankfully everything seems back to normal now and with our freshly signed contract in the bag, we couldn't have headed into this session feeling more positive!

Mistress told me to wear the Oxballs Ballstretcher, but left the rest up to me and I chose to wear my rubber blindfold and to insert the ring-ended butt plug. Incidentally, I could really use a bigger ring ended butt plug, because the one I have isn't really big enough but the ones I have that are big enough don't have any way for Mistress to pull them out (her nails are really, really long and it fucking hurts when she tries to get hold of the bases - and not in a fun way!). Still, for now it would do.

When Mistress came in she rubbed her instep against my tightly stretched balls and asked me if I had any touching to confess to. When I told her I had, she asked me if I had touched my cock since I had signed our new contract. I told her I hadn't, and she reminded me that I can always ask for permission to touch my cock, then told me to get on all fours. She gave me about fifteen strokes of the cat I think, and then about eight with the paddle. It hurt, but at the same time I was thinking how it would feel if Mistress was doing this out of session, possibly for her own amusement and I don't have any regrets about putting that in the new contract.

Then she had me turn towards the bed and she pulled the blindfold off, but told me to keep my eyes closed. When she allowed me to open them I got to see her for the first time, with a PVC bra and leather skirt she looked as amazing as always but she quickly told me to keep my eyes down. She had me suck on her glass dildo and get it ready for her pussy, then told me to focus on her feet as she toyed her pussy. I love it when she does that, it's so hot kissing her beautiful feet and not being allowed to look up, even though I really, really want to!

She teased me about how much harder it must be to have to force myself not to look, instead of having it easy with the blindfold in place and reminded me to keep my eyes on her feet, unless I wanted some more paddling. I kept my eyes on her feet and listened intently to her verbal teasing and the sound of the dildo moving inside her. She had me lick and suck the dildo clean and then told me to worship her other foot...

Eventually she had me up on the bed and secured me face up to the four corners. Up until now my cock hadn't really got that hard, even though I was loving every minute. But now with Mistress standing over me and finally allowing me to look up at her it soon started to get hard. Even more so when Mistress sank down and smothered my mouth with her delicious pussy. God she tasted incredible, and Mistress was so right when she said I would 'do this all day'.

Then Mistress stood over me and teased me with her pussy and pulled her ass cheeks apart, before grabbing the cock whip and starting to beat my rock hard cock. This went on a while, with Mistress straddling my face every so often and treating me to more of her delicious juices. It felt great having Mistress whip my cock and balls, even though sometimes it was a little painful. When I winced a little or flinched a bit more than usual Mistress would ask me if I wanted her to stop and I would tell her no. Yeah, it hurts for a second but I love it and my cock was like a fence post! :)

At one point Mistress had me lick her beautiful pussy again and then sat down on my cock, taking it all inside her and riding it for a little while. She was already really, really wet and it felt so good to feel her slick pussy wrapped around me. As she sat on my face again she teased me about what was my favourite thing in the whole world, knowing full well that it was exactly that. But then again, I love licking her asshole too... she said wouldn't it be awful if I had to choose one or the other? That would indeed be terrible! She emphasised how terrible it would be by rubbing her ass in my face and warning me not to touch, I had to make do with breathing in her scent and hoping she would let me plunge my tongue into it later. Meanwhile my cock felt like it was about to explode!

She also made a wonderful suggestion, that she should take to wearing her leather mini skirt around the house with no panties and drive me crazy by bending over and flashing me all the time. That sounded awesome to me, I would absolutely love her to drive me crazy like that! I'm still hoping one day when we're out she'll whisper to me that she doesn't have any panties on, but maybe starting off at home would be easier... :)

The first half of the session went so quickly, I could hardly believe it when Mistress reached for the clothes pegs and applied them to my nipples... I watched her walking around the bed, looking absolutely gorgeous and then she was gone for a few minutes leaving me with the sweet taste of her pussy in my mouth. I didn't notice the pegs too much, largely because once my cock softened the ballstretcher started to sting quite a bit, I guess it had been on for 35-40 minutes.

When she came back Mistress was wearing her Ann Summers crotchless panties, which push her gorgeous pussy lips right forward. She untied me and then told me to get up on my knees and then onto all fours. I wondered if she was going to use the strap-on on me, but apparently I needed a little more punishment to remind me that touching my cock without permission was forbidden.

She administered about another fifteen strokes of the cat, and as I counted each stroke (actually she was going quite fast and I was struggling to get the words out before the next one landed) I wondered if this second set was a good sign and that I could look forward to more of this 'out of session'?

Then she told me to get back up on my knees and she got on the bed and pulled my face against her pussy. She told me to thank her for my punishment and I eagerly licked her slippery pussy lips. She pulled me tighter, pressing my nose hard against her mound. I really loved that part... then she reached down and pulled the pegs off my nipples and told me to remove the dildo from my ass.

Then she turned around and told me to take her panties off for her. This was really hot, I really loved peeling her panties off and sliding them down her stunning, smooth legs... then she told me to kiss them and drop them on the floor, which I did. She turned around and told me to move back down the bed and then settled in front of me with her legs spread.

She told me it was time to worship her gorgeous pussy and I moved between her legs, kissing her sexy inner thighs and listening to her gentle moans and breathing as my tongue slid between her lips and up to her clit. It was fantastic, and I loved every second of it, although I was a little awkward because I couldn't use my first finger to tease her pussy and ass because it hasn't healed from my carpet laying knife cut the other day. Still, Mistress didn't seem too put out and she still came nice and hard!

Then she stood up and turned around again and told me to clean her up. I quickly sucked my fingers clean and then started slurping the copious amounts of pussy juice that where dripping from between her legs, that was super-hot, although Mistress thought I was trying to sneakily lick her ass, I wasn't, I was licking the juices from between her cheeks and then the second time it was my nose pressing against her asshole as I tried to reach under to lick her pussy clean.

Then she turned around and had me lick all around her pussy again, cleaning up all her juices, before telling me to lie down on my back again and then standing over me and curling her fingers around my cock. As I looked up and saw how much juice was still all around Mistress's pussy and ass my cock started getting harder, and I asked Mistress if I could please continue cleaning her.

She sank down and I used my tongue to get every last bit of her thick, delicious nectar while she slapped and stroked my cock. Then she stood up again and teased me some more with her ass, pulling her cheeks really wide and stretching her hole, making me want it soooooooooo badly. She made me beg for it, and then sank down onto my tongue, slapping my balls as I probed her asshole. God I love licking her ass, she really could make me do anything if she really wanted to.

Mistress let me lick her ass three or four times, and made me beg for it each time. It was so good to taste her ass and as always it was sooooo disappointing when she climbed off and told me that was all I was getting for today. She stroked my cock and slapped my balls a little while longer and I thought she was going to keep going until I edged, but then she suddenly stopped and told me that was it.

What a wonderful way to celebrate our new agreement, and Mistress was also pleased that when she asked me how many days it was since my last orgasm early in the session, I could tell her straight away that it was 57!

No comments:

Post a Comment