Saturday 18 May 2019

Our New Chastity and Femdom Contract is Signed!

Well that was quick wasn't it? When I pulled out the old contract I realised it was actually pretty sound, it just needed a few things adding here and there and some more specifics to ensure we both knew exactly what was being agreed. When I did the first draught there was a couple of minor things I thought maybe Mistress might want to change, one of which concerned the frequency of my orgasms. I put in that Mistress was under no obligation to allow me any minimum number of ruined or full orgasms, and that in fact the minimum number of each possible was zero. I thought she might object to that, but she was keener to add in some parts herself, which was great!

One thing she wanted to include was that I should always be aware of how many days it has been since I've been allowed to orgasm. In the past I was always quite up to date on that front, but as time has gone on and chastity has become more and more my 'normal' state, I've tended not to obsess about it so much. But Mistress likes to ask me sometimes when she's teasing me, and I guess it's good that I am constantly aware of it, it keeps it clear in my mind and reminds me constantly that she controls my orgasms, which is exactly the way I like it.

We also want to get back to me kissing her feet every day, even if it's only very briefly... and we've formalised that it is my responsibility to prepare her glass dildo for use whenever we are going to bed (ie: make sure it has been washed and warmed up in hot water if it's cold).

Aside from the obvious things that have been in force forever like me not being allowed to touch my cock without permission or ask to be allowed to cum or ruin, the new contract also states that:

All penetrative sex will be at Mistress's instigation, and that Robert is not allowed to ask for it.

Robert will always address Mistress R as Mistress when we are in bed together, or when performing any kind of worship.

That while Mistress R can choose to use any toys at any time, Robert only has free use of the Oxballs Ballstretcher and the plain rubber cockring. This includes the paddle, crop and whip which Mistress can employ at any time to administer any punishment she feels necessary or just for her 'entertainment*'.

Whenever Robert is allowed to cum or ruin, he will be expected to consume his cum in whatever manner and from wherever Mistress decides. On occasion Mistress may gift the choice of location to Robert.

And finally...

That Robert's primary focus at all times should be Mistress R's pleasure and satisfaction by whatever means she decides. By contrast, Robert's teasing should be viewed as a gift bestowed by Mistress at her discretion. Thought Robert does not wear a chastity device, it should be considered as implied and Mistress should not feel 'obliged' to tease Robert just because he has worshipped her body*.

*You might think that I'm slightly nuts writing these two things into the contract (especially as I don't get off on pain - although, maybe I will learn to?), but I wanted to give Mistress as much freedom as possible and while it sounds a little crazy, the idea of her choosing not to tease me after I have made her cum or deciding out of the blue to whip my ass for no reason other than she wants to, is really hot! Imagine if she decided to whip me, then use my tongue for her pleasure and then told me she wasn't going to touch my cock...! Mmmm.

---

I guess this contract writing business must have been on my mind last night, and also a discussion Mistress and I had when were in the cocktail bar the other day, particularly the bit about the things Mistress doesn't believe I want to do, even though I say I do...

So this morning I was half asleep, dreaming about her sliding down her tight little workout shorts and having me lick her hot, sweaty asshole before she got in the shower...

No joke, I woke up so fucking hard I had to put my hands underneath my ass just to stop myself from touching it! Thankfully it subsided after a while, which was just as well as I had to go the supermarket and the last thing I needed while I was trying to work out where everything had moved this week was a boner from hell!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, your contract sounds amazing. I love how much power you have given here but have you really thought it thru? The bit where you said: That Robert's primary focus at all times should be Mistress R's pleasure and satisfaction by whatever means she decides, sounds like she could do pretty much anything. Are you really ready for that? And even though you say you don't like pain you've given her the freedom to whip and paddle you whenever she wants for no reason? What if she gets really into doing that and wants to do it a lot? It's a shame you've already signed your contract, wouldn't it have been nice to have some kind of signing ceremony or something. You could have made Mistress R cum with your tongue and then she could have fucked you in the ass to cement your new agreement. :)
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. First your dick is replaced by a dildo and penetration is limited, next you sign a contract agreeing to 'anything' that pleases your mistress... don't you see where this is heading? but maybe that's what you wanted all along

    ReplyDelete