Saturday 11 May 2019

Last Night Was Good, But Tonight Was Great!

Apologies if you read this last night, I was falling asleep as I was posting so it was riddled with errors, it's also a bit longer now!

It's true. Last night was good, whereas tonight was really, really good - from every angle. It may not seem a long time, but nine days without me making Mistress cum is a really long time for us and it affects us. It also seems like we have to get over the first one to get back in the swing, which is why yesterday was good, but tonight was great!

Like last night, we started off with me kneeling between Mistress's legs, kissing her as she reached down and stroked my hardening cock while we kissed. I moved down between her thighs, but then moved back up to kiss her some more and moved a little closer so that my now very hard cock was able to brush against her gorgeous pussy. Mistress giggled and stroked me, asking me if it was the fact that I couldn't slide inside her due to doctor's orders that was making me want it so bad?

I said 'not really', and repeated what I said in my post yesterday about her jerking me off all over her pussy and then making me lick it clean before making her cum. Mistress continued stroking and asked 'is that a serious request, are you asking me to let you cum?'

I said it was but acknowledged that I'm not allowed to ask for permission to cum, I even suggested that she didn't have to let me cum as she could just ruin me onto her pussy... but Mistress just said maybe she would add that as one of my rewards. Then she asked me how many days it had been since my last proper orgasm. I told her it was 48 and she asked again what the record was, I said 75 days, which made her smile and say 'nowhere near yet then'. Then she reached between my legs and stroked my cock with her long nails and said 'apparently I was too gentle yesterday, is that right?', it was quite painful and I could still feel her nails in my cock still even when I was face down on the mattress worshipping Mistress's delicious slit (not that I'm complaining, you understand... I know Mistress enjoys inflicting pain, every wince makes her wetter I'm sure - hahaha)

After Mistress had cum nice and hard, I gently worshipped her pussy a little more before moving on to her freshly manicured feet. Then it was my turn and since I lost new weight this week I got to choose a toy to play with. I chose the Oxballs Ballstretcher again, which really is excellent, not only is it extremely comfortable but it also does the job of a cock ring since it pulls everything tight - not sure how it works given that it doesn't constrict the blood flow to the cock, but it does for me anyway.

Mistress soon had me hard and then started rubbing my cock with her foot, which lead me to comment that it was hard to know that I wouldn't be allowed to cum on Mistress's feet next time I cum because of the recent new rule Mistress made about not cumming twice consecutively in the same place. Mistress just smiled.

(Actually I thought about this afterwards and then double checked and in fact, the last time I was allowed to cum (back in March) it was inside Mistress's gorgeous pussy anyway (how could I have forgotten that!), so I could potentially get to spray Mistress's perfect, pretty feet again soon after all! :)

As Mistress continued stroking me she said 'So if you had to choose right now, where would you choose to cum?" I said 'on her beautiful pussy', and Mistress said 'Even if you weren't allowed inside me first?' I told her 'yes' and that I would willingly clean her up with my tongue afterwards as well. Which I absolutely 100% would, that is so hot! Actually even with her sexy feet back on the table, I might still have chosen that...

I told Mistress how beautiful her pussy looks when she has cum, all glistening wet with her juices, and how wonderful she tasted. I do love being able to look at her slippery, pink pussy when I'm worshipping her feet, knowing that she's just cum while I have to wait for her permission. My words inspired Mistress to kneel up beside me to allow me to look at her gorgeousness while she continued stroking me. With the Ballstretcher in place my cock was really hard and Mistress was pumping it pretty robustly... while Mistress teased me about how much I loved what I could see in front of me.

Then she upped the ante and straddled my head, facing away from me and presenting me with the sight of her magnificent ass and slick pussy. I pleaded with her to be allowed to worship her gorgeous little hole and she said yes, although  I had to beg for it. Then, just before Mistress was about to allow me to taste her beautiful asshole I suddenly edged!

Mistress stopped stroking and asked if I still wanted to lick her asshole for her, which of course I did, as a matter of fact I was already thinking about asking to do so and claiming my last 1.5 Stone reward, so this freebie was even sweeter! :) Thankfully the edge receded and I was able to give Mistress's ass a good worshipping before she eventually climbed off me and knelt beside me again, stroking my cock and teasing me about how much I love her ass.

I told her that I love her ass, and every part of her, even the parts she rarely lets me see (Mistress is so evil to keep the sight of her beautiful breasts from me so often... but I have to admit it does increase their 'power' over me). When Mistress used to ride my cock (I don't want to say 'used to' but I can't remember the last time she did, so I will...) and then take her bra off it was absolutely agonizing, because while I desperately wanted to drink in their beauty, I tended to spend half the time with my eyes shut because they were so gorgeous that I was always trying to fight the edge. Daaamn!

Oh well, at least I have some photos. :)

Mistress laughed and told me I was so greedy, even though she let me worship her pussy and ass I still want to see her gorgeous breasts, I always want a little bit more.. well, that's true enough, can't really argue with that!

Mistress lay down next to me. We held each close for ages, just relishing the closeness that's been missing from 'us' the last week or so. And that was truly amazing and completely wonderful. I left the ballstretcher in place and my cock refused to soften, so I pleaded with Mistress to touch it some more, she didn't touch my cock but she gently rubbed her long nails against my tightly stretched balls - it felt amazing, in fact if she'd done it long enough I think eventually I could have cum just from that!

As we lay there I tried to explain to Mistress how much I missed not being able to make her cum last week and how it almost feels like I have no purpose without it. Above everything, the thing that gives me the most pleasure and contentment is making my Mistress cum, this is the cornerstone of why chastity works the way it does, her orgasms become yours. If you've not experienced the pleasure of long term chastity then it's hard to explain. If there was a way to get this across easily to women I'm sure they would be a lot more open to idea of having a chaste husband and the world would surely be a better place.

Mistress agreed that as a couple we really need that particular form of intimacy together to keep us feeling close, and we agreed to try and make sure we have that every day this weekend and as often as possible next week too.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment