Thursday 30 May 2019

It Always Comes Back to Mistress's Gorgeous Feet!

I haven't been feeling so great the past couple of days, so unfortunately Mistress and I decided not to have our usual night out tonight. But I did get to do a little repair job on Mistress's toenail where the polish had chipped, and even better I got to spend about half an hour massaging her beautiful feet while we watched the TV. I love Mistress's feet so much, I find it almost hypnotic caressing her feet, it puts me into a bit of a sub-state all on it's own!

Of course, after a half an hour of that I was seriously re-thinking where I want to lick that big load of cum (that I was talking about yesterday) from... this is the problem, it always comes back to Mistress's feet, which is why she made the rule that I couldn't choose the same place twice in a row, which makes it 'easier' if last time I came on her feet because I know I can't choose that, but last time I came inside her, so I could choose her feet, although Mistress already said last night that she might hold me to what I told her last night, which was to lick it off her gorgeous pussy. Not that I'll be complaining if she did you understand, because I really want to do that again too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment