Friday 24 May 2019

My First Punshment Spanking!

Well, I really didn't think it would happen so soon... but yesterday I got up really early again to go swimming, and being half asleep I forgot to get Mistress's towels out again. Problem was, this time I didn't realise until I was more than 30mins away, far too late to turn back. I was so annoyed with myself, and so cross that the sticker on my dashboard was completely ineffective.

I emailed Mistress and told her as soon as I could and said that she should think of a forfeit, but I honestly wasn't thinking of anything 'Femdomy', I actually suggested that maybe I should wash up on my own or something. Mistress said she was sure she could find something a little more exciting than that, which left me wondering. Maybe I was keeping my expectations low on purpose, after all I didn't want to get my hopes up and be disappointed.

When I got home last night Mistress told me that I would have to be 'punished' when we came back from the pub we sometimes go to on Thursday nights. She didn't say what my punishment would be, and I still didn't want to get my hopes up, so I kept an open mind.

As we have cats, we always get changed when we get home, otherwise our clothes get hairs on them etc, so Mistress said 'Are you getting changed now?'

I told her I was, and she said 'I want you in the bedroom on your hands and knees with your pants off."

Just like that.

She then added, 'You can put your shirt on if you want to.'

I quickly stripped and put my T-shirt on and went into the bedroom. I got down on my hands and knees at the foot of the bed like I do in our sessions and waited for Mistress to come in.

After half a minute or so she came in and said, 'Hmm, I should have told you to get the whip out shouldn't I?'

She searched through our toy drawer and said, 'I can't find the whip, so you'll have to make do with the paddle instead.'

She came back and stood next to me.

'Well slave,' Mistress said. 'I want you to confess to your mistake first.'

I wasn't expecting that and I had to think...

'Er, I am sorry I forgot to put your towels out this morning Mistress.'

Mistress moved behind me and said 'You know the drill slave.'

She gave me eleven smacks in all, which stung, but weren't unbearable. My ass is still a little bit tingly now, so I think it was a good punishment, appropriate for the mistake.

When she'd finished Mistress sat on the bed and told me to worship her feet. I turned and held her beautiful feet, kissing them all over as she looked down at me, my cock starting to harden. Mistress was dressed, which kind of added to it in a way, since this wasn't supposed to be about me getting to see her naked, it was about her punishing me and me showing how much I adore her.

When she had had enough Mistress told me to straighten up and she rubbed her foot against my cock and balls. I straightened up even further, pushing them forward, wondering if she might just want to maybe give my balls a little kick... hahaha. Okay now I was definitely getting a bit carried away!

Afterwards Mistress said to me, 'If this is going to be a regular thing I will have to remember to tell you to get out the paddle or whatever I want to use on you.'

Which was music to my ears... I am so pleased that Mistress decided to punish me like this. I think she enjoyed it, and I enjoyed it too, maybe not so much while it was actually happening, but afterwards, certainly.

I really hope this is going to become a 'regular' thing, although preferably for her entertainment rather than because I forget to carry out the tasks I promised to do for her! I think a spanking for 'no reason at all' would be even better somehow. :)


I'm quite excited. For a very long time I've wanted a Perspex ball crusher, but the only ones I could find were £60 or more and I just couldn't really justify the cost. Well, yesterday I found one selling on eBay from China for £9 and I just couldn't pass that up. Maybe it's an inferior product, but it's probably pretty much the same thing. It's clear so Mistress will be able to see how much she's crushing my balls and if it turns out to be a non-starter for whatever reason then at least it won't be a total waste of money.

Delivery is a couple of weeks, which is a bit of a shame, but still... I can't wait to try it out. Maybe this will be Mistress's next punishment option?

No comments:

Post a Comment