Saturday 11 May 2019

Last Night was Great, This Afternoon was Even Better!

This past week I've stayed up late just about every single night, and by late I mean, very late indeed. I think one night I went to bed at 11:30, but every other night was at least an hour later than that and once or twice way longer than that. Consequently it all caught up with me today and after lunch I had to go to bed and catch up on my sleep (not least because we are going out tonight and I will have to drive home sometime after midnight). 

I had a lovely rest with our two cats, and for once I had some nice dreams (one particularly good one where Mistress was slapping, scratching, squeezing and kicking me in the balls... hehehe. Needless to say I woke up rock-hard from that one). Actually I seemed to be hard for most of the time I was in bed, as my thoughts were constantly drawn to Mistress and her gorgeous body... 

As I said in the last post Mistress and I had already decided we wanted to get as much 'action' in as possible this weekend, and given that we are going out later I knew there was a point where I needed to get up and get showered so that we would have time to go back to bed before we had to get up and do stuff. So after my shower and shave Mistress came upstairs and we went back to bed.

Mistress tasted delicious as always and when she came it was harder than yesterday or the day before. I could kind of tell it was going to be good and it certainly lived up to my expectations. I did sneak one of my fingers an inch or so inside Mistress's pussy, while my other finger teased her ass and my tongue worked on her clit. I'm sure Mistress is just as eager as I am to get back to using the glass dildo, but my fingers did a fine job today all the same.

Mistress came very hard, but pushed me away quicker than usual, she must have got very sensitive very quickly, and I gazed longingly at her beautiful, pink pussy as I kissed all over her pretty feet. Then, after a while she told me to kneel up between her legs. I was kinda hot and kinda tired still (despite my sleep) and I really could have done with the cock ring on (I think I must've used up all of whatever chemical it is that makes my cock hard while I was dreaming...), but my cock got 'hard enough' for non penetrative purposes.

Mistress stroked my cock and started teasing me about how much she knows I love looking at her pussy after she's cum, and she told me to look at it now while she stroked me. This was super-hot stuff indeed, and I prayed I wouldn't get cramp or something (like I often do on my knees - although never on the floor in a Femdom session strangely!)

Mistress continued to tease me about how much I love her pussy, and eventually told me to stroke my cock for her instead. I took over and she asked me if I would be able to stop if I edged myself, well... I have trained for this somewhat - hahaha! I said yes, and Mistress told me that's what I had to do for her. As I stroked she stroked her pussy and kept wiping her juices on the head of my cock. She teased me about how badly I wanted to put my cock inside her, and told me that this was all I was getting for now and I would have to make do with that.

OH - MY - GOD - SO - FUCKING - HOT!

I got to the edge and thought she might grab me and finish me off all over her pussy and inner thighs... or even just tip me over and let go, that would have been amazing in itself... but sadly, she just gently teased my aching cock a little and then told me to lay down next to her. I begged to taste her pussy again and she smiled and said okay, but that I should lay down on my back first. Then Mistress straddled my face as I pushed my tongue up into her delicious, soaking wet slit. I so love that she did that for me, I love tasting her in any position of course, but I really love it when she's on top of me like that, it's extra special!

We cuddled again and I realised I had edged myself really close because I felt a smear of pre-cum on my leg as my cock softened. Thank goodness I didn't give myself another couple of strokes!

That was the first time that Mistress has ever had me edge myself, and I loved it. It made me think of that questionnaire thing I did the other day, and in particular the question that said: 'Would you be satisfied with a sex life where you only got to give head and masturbate'. I wouldn't quite go that far, but, if that's what Mistress decided she wanted then...

I don't know, something about this experience gave me pause for thought, and as I lay holding my beautiful Mistress I realised how lucky I am and how deeply I love and adore my Mistress and her gorgeous, sexy body. I realise that I have maybe been complaining too much of late on here (lack of PIV, etc), and I'm surprised in a way that nobody has called me out for tying to top from the bottom (most of my readers are too polite). I realise now and I'm going to make a conscious effort to avoid doing that in future.

In that moment I realised again how much I love being completely under Mistress's spell, and how intoxicating she is. I feel like I would crawl through broken glass just to taste her, and I should appreciate every little thing that Mistress allows me. I am so lucky that Mistress allows me to worship her ass, even though I know she doesn't get that much out of it herself (only knowing how much I love doing it). And if she doesn't want PIV sex very often, that's okay too... I want her to be totally comfortable and secure in the knowledge that my absolute priority over everything is giving her pleasure, however she wants it to be.

I especially loved today, because of the way Mistress was speaking to me while I was stroking for her. I really do worship her pussy, and I want her to 'know' that deep down and understand how it affects me. I'm not sure women quite 'get' how we feel about their bodies, as I get the impression that women don't generally feel the same about men's bodies. A generalisation of course, but it seems true for the most part. It also explains why there's this mis-match in how women see themselves and how men see women, in as much as you read about women who feel their pussy is unattractive or whatever...

I hope Mistress loves her pussy as much as I do... though I seriously doubt she could possibly love it as much as I do. Mistress's body is stunning, I love every single part of it. I'm sure, despite my constant writing about it, she doesn't really believe the things I say, because if she did then surely she would have used her power for evil by now. :)

And that's why today was so very special, because it gave me a glimpse of the Mistress who believes and knows she can use her body to affect me deeply, and not in a session when she's 'playing the role' of the Domme. I think that is a big difference, and that's why I think it made me realise just how amazing Mistress really is and just how lucky I am.

I'm even going to try and stop moaning about her wearing her bra all the time.

No, really...

:)

Coincidentally, some of you may remember years ago there was an attempt to start a 'Femdom Day' on the 24th of July (24/7, you see... American readers won't understand that), which failed spectacularly as far as I can tell. Mistress and I observed this for a few years and then moved it to a different (floating) day and also changed it's nomenclature to 'Mistress Day'. I have feeling we neglected this day last year, but this year it's back and in fact it will be this coming week.

For us Mistress Day is almost like an official birthday for Mistress (a bit like the Queen who has an actual birthday and her official birthday) and I'm really looking forward to taking Mistress out for dinner at a lovely cocktail bar/restaurant that we've been to before which is on the 5th floor of a hotel we've stayed in before. It's a long way away so we're making a day of it, hopefully the weather will be kind to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment