Saturday 25 May 2019

Mistress, Please Hurt My Balls...

In typical fashion, no sooner had Mistress got over her recovery time and we had our Femdom session, than her period arrived. Thankfully, tonight I was finally able to make her cum (using my tongue and her favourite glass dildo) and afterwards Mistress stroked me to the edge with a few ball slaps thrown in. After she had edged me I begged Mistress to hurt my balls, Mistress thought for a second and then said 'I will give you seven'.

The first one was good, the second one was a bit of a miss-hit, but the last two were very hard and the last one was one of the hardest I think I've ever had. Of course, rough as it was, I absolutely loved it! My beautiful Mistress just gets more amazing everyday, I can't wait to let her loose on my balls with the ballcrusher… :)

No comments:

Post a Comment