Wednesday 22 May 2019

Seventy Five Seconds of Wow / Ouch! (Delete as Applicable!)


This clip is part of a video that's been linked on my video page since last December, so I guess there's every chance that a large percentage of you have already seen it before. The whole video is about 8-9 mins long I think, but this is probably the best part. I don't know how this guy can take 8 mins of this really, but it's fucking hot. I wish I could take that. Wow. Goddess Tangent clearly enjoys her work! :)

Here's the full video..



Also, here's another really good chastity/teasing video called 'Frustration Training' by Marie Kafer, again if you visit my video pages often you'll most likely have already come across this one as well, but if you haven't it's well worth a look...

1 comment:

  1. Fucking hell, I AM IN LOVE WITH GODDESS TANGENT. She is amazing! I would gladly sacrifice my worthless balls to her heels... can't stop watching this video!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete