Friday 3 May 2019

No Penetration for Two Weeks!

Yesterday Mistress had to spend the afternoon in hospital for a minor procedure, this meant I was home alone all afternoon and for some reason it occurred to me to give the CB3000 another try. I can't remember the last time I tried to wear it, but now that I've lost weight it seems to be a lot more wearable and a lot less obvious under clothes. I wore it for about two hours in all, and... well, I'm still not entirely convinced - but at least I wasn't tempted/able to stroke my cock! :)

I spent the afternoon typing out old hard copy stories and submitting them to Literotica while waiting for the phone call telling me to come to the hospital and pick Mistress up, Mistress looked quite pale but otherwise okay - if a little dizzy from the anaesthetic. She made me laugh when she told me that the nurses told her she couldn't have penetrative sex for at least two weeks, her response to that was 'what about oral'? No wonder the nurses were so smiley when I walked in! Hahahaha.

No penetrative sex for two weeks - how will I cope? I jest of course, but it does mean the glass dildo will be off the table for a little while, which is a shame... especially as Mistress has really taken to it over the past couple of months.

2 comments: