Friday 17 May 2019

A Wonderful Mistress Day Leads to a Fresh Impetus!

Well, I've got quite a lot to talk about today... but first, I've just noticed that my view counter has ticked over a very big number, so thank you to everyone who has visited my blog over the last eight years. It is a teeny bit annoying that the number would be 2m higher if I could add in the views from Fetblogger and the time I split the blog into two blogs way back near the start... but there you are. It's still a lot more than I ever thought it would achieve when I first opened my blog in April 2011, so thanks to all you guys, especially the ones that have been with me from the start.
---
Next up, my latest Milovana tease 'Valentina's Message' is doing okay, as predicted it fell from it's perfect '5' rating down to 3.9 (last time I looked), but that was probably about where I expected it to drop to. If you haven't seen it yet, you can check it out here: VALENTINA'S MESSAGE.
---
I've had an idea for a story kicking around for a long time and when I picked it up again I started second guessing my original plan for it. It's a story that Mistress R would like, so I asked her opinion about which of the two options I had thought of would be best, and she came down very firmly on the side of the original over the alternative. Mistress then started suggesting ways the story could go which I wasn't expecting, but was most welcome. So I think what I'm going to do is write the first part and then let Mistress read it and then she can tell me where she wants the story to go next. A collaboration of sorts, albeit I will be doing the writing. I also have another 'short' story that I plan to write soon, one which will perhaps be more appropriate for readers of my blog (although hotwife stories are pretty popular too I'm sure). It will be pretty short, so I will try and squeeze that in this weekend.
---
The other day I mentioned that Mistress and I would be celebrating 'Mistress Day' on Wednesday. It was an excellent day, we went on a river trip and ended up at a fantastic cocktail bar and restaurant that we've visited before. Spending the whole day together with no outside distractions was really good and over our cocktails we started to open up about the whole 'Chastity/Femdom' thing.

Mistress said she feels like although she knows it's good that I have the blog to get my feelings out, she still wants me to feel like I can talk directly to her as well. It's true, I do find it a lot easier to write my thoughts down, but since I can often go round in circles and get fixated on certain things, it's not always the ideal solution.

One of the things we discussed was the PIV (penetrative sex) issue, which is confusing enough to me never mind how she must read it. Back in April 2011 when I approached Mistress about taking 100% control of my orgasms, out of the blue she stipulated that she also wanted to control when I was allowed inside her. This was at least partly because at the time my cock was very unreliable and Mistress wanted to be sure I was hard enough, which is fair enough.

We've stuck to this ever since and while I have occasionally told her how badly I wanted to be inside her, I've never tried to circumvent the rule. I mean, I have rubbed my hard cock against her pussy a few times... but technically I feel I've been a good sub. :)

You remember this all raised it's head after my horrible dream a few weeks ago, which I never really fully explained and I don't particularly want to now. The thing is, it's kind of a given that I want to be allowed inside Mistress R's silky pussy, so it's ridiculous to think that she would think otherwise... but there's no accounting for logic in dreams, even ones that reflect our own insecurities (which mine unfortunately have a tendency to). In fact, another rule Mistress insisted on when she agreed to take control of my orgasms was that I wasn't allowed to ask to cum, her reasoning was that she doesn't need to hear me begging, because she knows I want to cum every time my cock is hard... can't really argue with that, at least not when you're hovering on the edge... :)

Anyway, I willingly agreed to Mistress's terms and I would genuinely rather wait until she really wanted me inside her anyway. Having PIV sex less often is a generally accepted side-product of chastity, since it's hard for a guy not to want to keep going once he's inside, especially if he's on top, and if he's been denied a while the edge can come a lot sooner than is ideal!

On the flipside, having less PIV sex means that when you do, it feels even more incredible than if you're getting it regularly - although, again that doesn't help so much when it comes to holding back. Personally, I find that it's a lot easier to hold back if Mistress is on top* since then it's a case of her riding me rather than me 'thrusting' into her, but unfortunately Mistress said that the last couple of times she tried this she'd found it a little uncomfortable (which may be due to the same issue as led to her visiting hospital a fortnight ago).

* Although not so much if she takes her bra off and allows me to look up at her utterly gorgeous breasts. Obviously! (How mean would it be to take her bra off and then forbid me from looking, that would be sooooo cruel).

Obviously I'd like to feel Mistress's warm, wet pussy wrapped around my cock, but at the same time I more concerned that she is comfortable and enjoying herself. What I'm trying to say is that penetration is lovely, but I can live without it and still be totally satisfied. I would be a lot more upset if I couldn't worship Mistress's delicious pussy for example! I mean, we've had had a LOT of amazing sex over the last 8 years that didn't involve penetration at all, so it's something I'm quite prepared to have as a 'treat' rather than a basic requirement. And of course, I also appreciate that if my cock isn't working properly that day then it's best avoided anyway...

So once we'd cleared up any communication issues over that we continued talking and I brought up that I thought while the 'chastity' side of things was and had always been great, I always felt like the Femdom side of things had lagged behind a lot. We discussed this a bit and brought up the possibility of renewing our Chastity & Femdom contract. Looking back on it, the original was pretty vague and didn't really say too much, and so I am in the process of writing a fresh draft of that, which hopefully Mistress will find agreeable (and will hopefully want to add her own ideas to as well).

It was so nice being together in the cocktail bar, just the two of us talking about our relationship and I felt so close to Mistress then, I wish I could have the balls to kneel on the floor and kiss her beautiful feet right there. But of course, I didn't - I think the furthest we've gone down that road is me doing up her shoelaces for her in public, though I remain hopeful that one day she'll tell me to kiss her pussy in a dark pub car park or something. :)

We had a gorgeous meal and then returned home, where we stayed up extremely late, which meant we were pretty tired yesterday. When we got home Mistress opened her Mistress Day presents which she was extremely pleased with, and I took the opportunity to explain to her how 'Femdom' doesn't have to be a time consuming thing. I think this is one of the problems facing people trying to incorporate Femdom into their lifestyle, the idea that it's a lot of 'work' or it has to take up a lot of time. In actual fact, it's a bit like chocolate, if you eat low quality chocolate you'll probably need to eat a whole lot of it, but if you eat really good quality chocolate you'll be satisfied with a small amount!

I explained to Mistress that for me the important thing is that it comes from her. I'd rather kiss her feet for two minutes because she told me to than for twenty minutes where I'd initiated it - because it's more meaningful. I also suggested that, for example, she could perhaps when she's getting changed just call me into the room, have me kneel in front of her and tell me to kiss her pussy (either covered or bare) and tell her how much I love it. That wouldn't take but a minute and it would be so powerful. So you see, it doesn't have to take up a lot of time, and I think these little things would really add up and help establish the Femdom side of our relationship much better.

I went to be about 2:45 and fell asleep while still plotting the new contract at about 3:15, meanwhile Mistress stayed up even later and finally came to bed about 4am. I woke up when she came to bed and we cuddled, my cock was like a fucking fence post but Mistress ignored it magnificently, even as it pressed hard into her stomach.... :)

We had a lot of plans yesterday that didn't pan out, we were supposed to go out, but we put that off because we wanted to spend time in bed, but then that nearly didn't happen as I ended up laying a carpet (which took a lot longer than anticipated!). In the process I managed to inflict quite a deep cut to one of my fingers with a knife, so you can probably imagine how cheery I was feeling!

Thankfully, after a shower and a shave, Mistress and I finally made it into bed, where Mistress immediately lay down and lifted her feet for me to worship. I took them in my hands and started to kiss them, loving every second until she reached down and guided my head up her silky smooth legs towards her pussy. I love that she did that and didn't even feel the need to kiss me first, that was HOT!

After Mistress had cum, Mistress started stroking my cock and soon had me nice and hard. She teased me about how lucky I was that she had taken her bra off and allowed me to see her gorgeous breasts. Then she started teasing me about the contract and how she wanted to control me more, it was really hot hearing her talk like that and I was absolutely loving it. I told her how I wanted the same, and I wanted her to be able to whip or paddle me whenever she wanted, even if there was no reason. She asked me if I was sure about that, but I'm sure my throbbing cock told her the answer. I said I was, I think it's important to give Mistress as much control as possible, even if it's a little daunting. After all, I want Mistress to enjoy her control as much as possible and the better it is for her then surely the better chance it has of really taking off.

Mistress talked more as she stroked me, and teased me about 'Who knows what this could lead to...' which did more than a little to help me reach the edge! Afterwards as we cuddled, Mistress said that she thought we should make it a yearly thing (perhaps on Mistress Day) were we review and renew our Chastity and Femdom contract, and make it a special 'event'. I think that is a great idea, although I think it wouldn't hurt now and again to review our progress, maybe every three to four months too.

Afterwards we got up again and as we were sitting on the sofa Mistress swung her legs up on to my lap and said 'Take my socks off'. I took her socks of and spent the next fifteen minutes or so caressing her beautiful feet and legs, but what I really loved was the way she said 'Take my socks off', it wasn't in the least bit 'put on' or 'theatrical' just very assured and confident. It was so good to hear her speak to me like that, and it immediately put me into that submissive headspace that I love so much.

I feel so happy and positive about this now, I can't wait to finish our new contract and for us both to sign it. :)

2 comments:

  1. An annual Mistress Day sounds like a great idea RA. Glad it was such a success.

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete