Monday 20 May 2019

Answering a Couple of Comments...

Anonymous said: First your dick is replaced by a dildo and penetration is limited, next you sign a contract agreeing to 'anything' that pleases your mistress... don't you see where this is heading? but maybe that's what you wanted all along.

Kay said: Wow, your contract sounds amazing. I love how much power you have given here but have you really thought it thru? The bit where you said: That Robert's primary focus at all times should be Mistress R's pleasure and satisfaction by whatever means she decides, sounds like she could do pretty much anything. Are you really ready for that? And even though you say you don't like pain you've given her the freedom to whip and paddle you whenever she wants for no reason? What if she gets really into doing that and wants to do it a lot? It's a shame you've already signed your contract, wouldn't it have been nice to have some kind of signing ceremony or something. You could have made Mistress R cum with your tongue and then she could have fucked you in the ass to cement your new agreement. :)

Hi Kay, thanks for your continued contributions, always appreciated. I guess you have to realise that while the contract says 'anything', we already have defined limits to our marriage, it's not like the contract replaces 25 years of marriage. It's more about giving Mistress the green light to bring the things we do in our sessions into our everyday lives and also making her aware that she can make her own rules when it comes to teasing etc... Am I ready for that, hell yeah!

No I don't crave pain, but even though it hurts I still enjoy it when Mistress whips and paddles me, because it's her doing it and I know she enjoys it. If Mistress gets to enjoying it more and wants to do it often I guess I'll have to get used to it too. Honestly I hope she does!

Yes it is a pity we didn't think a bit more about a signing ceremony, it would have been cool to sign my name while Mistress was fucking me in the ass with her strap-on!

As for Anonymous, it's not leading there, I can assure you.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete