Saturday 25 January 2020

Another Tune for You...


Honestly, there's not that many songs that genuinely make me 'feel' something... I don't know whether that's because I'm a musician (of sorts) and I tend to listen to music with little attention given to words and lyrics or what, but the list of those songs is pretty short I can tell you that. Obviously some songs make me feel 'pumped' or whatever, but not many stimulate 'emotion'.

I don't even know if the lyrics are necessarily the thing, I think it's more the delivery... although doubtless the chorus line of 'You are the only one' resonates with me. Curiously when I first heard this song I wasn't that into it; but it's grown on me over the last ten years (The Death of Romance came out in 2010) and so here it is for your consideration. No video for this song, just a picture of the album cover, and nothing to be scared of - 'Dir en Grey' this is not!

--- --- ---

Hope you all enjoyed the story I posted this morning, I already had a nice comment from an anonymous reader - thank you for that. More stories are in the works, I actually found a Word document with a 2/3 finished story on it, so that could be a quick project for the coming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment