Friday 24 January 2020

Back to Normal...

Tonight was great, I was really looking forward to some regular cock teasing after last night's unusual 'treatment' and I certainly got it. First though I worshipped Mistress's gorgeous pussy (and teased her ass) to a lovely orgasm, before kissing her pretty feet. Then she started kissing me (I love kissing Mistress so much, especially when my mouth tastes of her pussy...) and got me nice and hard before she started slapping my balls and stroking me in earnest.

Then she closed her mouth around my cock and that felt absolutely amazing... so fucking good. She slapped and stroked me to the absolute edge before letting go and giving me one final ball slap. We kissed again (I love kissing Mistress so much, especially when my mouth tastes of her pussy and her mouth tastes of my cock) while I wondered if my poor cock was going to leak its 47 day load.

Thankfully not, though it was touch and go I'm sure. Mistress said something about 'maybe letting me cum over the weekend', but I'm guessing I should take that with a pinch of salt. Still, I've only cum four times since April 1st 2019... with just over two months until the end of this chastity year, so who knows.

I must say, I was very impressed with Mistress yesterday, even though the ballcrusher was clearly hurting me more than I expected Mistress didn't flinch. A few years ago I'm sure it would have been quite different, but yesterday Mistress continued applying pressure to the plate (although she couldn't do much without me flinching) and I loved how she asked me if I could take one more minute with it on. That was a long minute... and of course I loved that she straddled my face while I was in pain, that was awesome! :)

Thinking some more about the ballcrusher, I'm wondering if the fact that it was June and probably a lot warmer than it is now might have had something to do with it? Obviously in the summer heat my balls are a lot looser than they are right now... maybe an answer is to put them through the back plate and then tie them so that they can't pull back one at a time?

And probably a good idea would be for Mistress to use lube on my cock, since she couldn't do much with it because it was so tight. We'll give it another go in a few weeks and see how we get on this time.

Just browsing 'Keyheld' and I found a really good new blog that I've never seen before called Suddenly Subbie, check it out HERE

My latest story 'Anna's Cuckold' will be posted tomorrow morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment