Monday 6 January 2020

Happy New Year!

A little late I know, but never mind... so what's new? Not a lot... it's January and the Christmas hang-over is still with us unfortunately (I don't mean an alcohol hangover, just the general shittyness that always seems to follow Christmas and particularly New Year). So I know I've said this before... most of last year actually, but I am going to try and make this blog worth visiting again... amazingly I'm still getting about 1000 views a day, which is incredible given the lack of new content over the last 12 months!

What I have done today is revamped the 'Orgasms' page, it was getting way too long and now the data is presented in a much more readable and useful way. It's also got rid of those annoying underlines and blue text (I don't know what they are, I think it's because the computer thinks they are phone numbers or something?) which were annoying me greatly.

What else, well... I've said it before but I do intend to revamp some of the other pages too and weed out some of the chaff, there are way too many sub-standard videos on the video page and the same goes for the webtease page. Speaking of webteases, my December webtease made it in to the end of month poll where I'm currently placing second, albeit a long way behind the leader. Never mind, I published another tease yesterday which seems to be scoring well so hopefully I'll have another shot at winning next month's poll. You can check that one out here (Your Ex-Wife Takes Control). Actually that new one is something that I'm thinking about turning into a story, possibly a very long story... I've been waiting for an idea like that for a long time and this could be one which could turn into a very long and involved story, maybe even something I could submit to Femdom Cave or someone like that....

As far as Mistress and I go, nothing has really changed: I am currently 29 days into my latest denial period and Mistress continues to enjoy orgasms on my tongue (occasionally assisted by her glass dildo) with reasonable regularity. December was a bit poor on that front, mainly because the last 10 days of the month were a bit of a write-off, mostly my fault I have to say... never mind, it's back to the diet tomorrow and hopefully with a few pounds lost and a bit more energy things will bounce right back. We've made a start this weekend, Mistress has had two lovely orgasms, today's being especially good I think... and I got edged both days.

Anyway, this is a short post, but it's a start, hopefully I will have more to post soon and also some stories to post too. I got burned right out copying out all those old stories last year, but thankfully that is done with, there are no more old stories left - so it's all new from here on out, I just need to get inspired...!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year RA and wishing you both all the best for 2020.

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete