Wednesday 22 January 2020

Return of the Ballcrusher...

Week two of my weight loss programme and again I lost weight and got to choose a toy to play with. Last week I chose the cock whip, mainly because it's a nice simple thing to start with, but this week I went all out and brought back the ballcrusher...

Way back in June last year (no I can't quite believe that either but HERE is the post) we had a really great first experience with it. It wasn't painful, but it did provide intense pressure on my balls. Unfortunately, since then we've tried it 2 or 3 times and for some reason I just couldn't get my balls to stay in the damn thing without pulling out!

So today I was pretty determined to make it work, it took several goes but finally we did it, however to get it to grip my balls I had to do it up tighter than is ideal. I mean the idea really is that you have it so tight and then after a little while you do it up and then when you get used to that level of pressure you do it up again and so on.... and then when you can't take any more, you do it up one more time and then take it off. ;)

(Actually I also decided to wear a cock ring as well since I figured it would help to stop my balls pulling back... not sure if it did or not to be honest.)

So, this time was a different experience to the first time since Mistress couldn't really do it up any more - in fact she had to loosen it, and it was more a case of 'withstanding' the pain. Mistress did straddle my face while I had it on and that was really nice, it certainly took my mind off it briefly anyway! Mistress licked and slapped my cock about and then she asked me if I could stand another minute with it on. I made it and then once she started to undo it it was hard to tell if it was getting tighter or looser... then it felt like my cock was getting much harder, as if the pressure in my balls was stopping the blood getting to my cock. Mistress said I looked pretty hard the whole time, but it definitely felt a lot different once the crusher came off altogether.

It was painful, but then painful can be oddly enjoyable, although I will concede the first time was more fun (Mistress did point out that I could have asked her to stop, I have to admit that didn't really occur to me even though it was quite 'a lot' - as people have taken to saying lately). I don't want to give up on it and I'm trying to work out what was different about the first time. Oddly enough, the only thing I have come up with is that the first time I put lube around the holes, but I didn't bother after that because I didn't think it was necessary. Now I'm wondering, even though it seems counter-intuitive, if the lube might not have made my skin a little tacky and stopped my balls sliding out so easily? It's definitely worth a try...

----- ----- ------

After Mistress had her 8th orgasm this month, we finally got around to reviewing our Chastity & Femdom contract; this is something that was planned for the end of November I think...  but at least we've done it now.

In the end we haven't changed any of it, but it was interesting to read it because it refreshes the memory and there were a couple of bits in there which we had both forgotten about. Mistress asked if I wanted to change the part about me not being allowed to ask for penetration, but this has been the case since 2011 (although it was relaxed a bit for a time) and I am used to this being under Mistress's control now. To be honest, it doesn't happen all that often... but I'd rather have it rarely and know that Mistress wants it to happen than any other way. To be honest it quite often seemed like Mistress was uncomfortable when I was inside her and if I feel like she's not enjoying it it just doesn't work for me, chances are then that I would go soft anyway, so much better that she decides.

Anyway, so nothing has changed, but reading it did remind me that there have been times over the last year when Mistress did (for instance) randomly decide to paddle and whip me for her own amusement (rather than as a punishment for something specific) and randomly have me worship her ass and these are the things that I hope we can build on. I would love it if Mistress occasionally had me worship her pussy while she was getting dressed, even if she just had me kneel in front of her and kiss it once or twice. So little trouble really, but it would mean a lot to me... but I understand that it's 'thinking about it', and for this reason Mistress and I have decided that we will review our contract every three months in future.

----- ----- -----

Over the last 24 hours I've been 'blessed' with some more comments on 'Anna's Cuckold' (nothing on 'Submitting to Mika' though). I've noticed that 'STM' has had nearly 10,000 views while 'Anna's Cuckold' has had just over 6000. Odd then that that story has all the comments, I think putting 'Cuckold' in the title is perhaps a mistake as it seems to draw the wrong sort of people and affects the score.

Anonymous said: Get a divorce! Any man with respect would file for divorce and give the ex the house as it will be she who will be stuck with mortgage, taxes and repairs.

Red_wood said: Nicely written story, enjoyed it. Small snapshot into their lives with no character background makes it interesting and at the same time , would like to know more. I would like to see David get his balls back, but looking at your story list, guess not. Keep up the writing,

Justincbenedict said: You have such a gift! Loved all your stuff since you wrote as "Malibuman666" and of course you capture the whole aspect of a man fantasizing about being forced to just lick the twat and then jack off on her feet...I always get such a kick out of your writing!

I also noticed a couple of new comments left on 'A Broken Marriage Redefined' which was a story I wrote back in June 2017 (Wow, really - I thought it was last year!)

Suckerman said: I so understand how Paul feels as she was talking to him. My only criticism is Paul had 6"a tiny fraction ABOVE what is now recognised as average (5.8") it would have been better at 5" or perhaps 4.5". But still great 5*

CdCindy1 said: I love this story! This is what I truly wish would happen with my wife. I want her to get fucked by well-hung men, I would then eat their cum from her pussy, I would lick and suck their cocks clean (then swallow another load directly from the tap), and then they would fuck my sissy man-pussy while my wife watched and called me her sissy faggot cuckold husband. It would be even better if she dressed me in sexy lingerie and make-up. Please tell us more stories like this one. This is so hot that I stroked my hard cock, shot a big load into my hand, and then ate it all up. Yummy Yumm

No comments:

Post a Comment