Monday 27 January 2020

Fifty Days of Denial...

Today marks 50 days since my last real orgasm, and since I was granted a ruined orgasm yesterday I doubt I'll be coming again any time soon. So I thought, as I occasionally do, I would have a look at some aspects of my orgasm data. Mistress and I don't get hung up on records and such like, we've never really aimed for any specific target*, but I do think it's interesting to look back in 'hindsight' to see how things have progressed. I am always slightly cautious about doing this as I don't want to influence Mistress one way or the other, but still, it's interesting to do a little analysis now and again.

*Actually, there was one target that was always in my mind when we started, and that was that Mistress should have ten orgasms for every one that I was allowed. Of course we are way beyond that now, it's more like 20:1 at this point, but it will take a little while yet to get the 'overall' score into line because in the early years Mistress was rather... generous. :) But we're getting there, it's up to 7.8:1 right now and that's only going to keep climbing... albeit, by my reckoning it will take another six years at the rate we are going!

This graph shows the number of days between 'full' orgasms (I had to start from our third chastity year because I had to keep the total number of data entries under 100). It's pretty clear to see from this graph how the incidence of orgasms has declined over the past years, and it also shows pretty well the achievement of each new 'record'.

The other thing I thought I would analyse was the incidence of orgasms 'inside' Mistress, as you can see, this has become a very rare occurrence.

Also note this graph doesn't show the data to date, we are already over 300 days since the last time... but then again, since we have become less focussed on penetrative sex and because my orgasms in general have become much less frequent, this was bound to happen and any analysis of 'where' I came would show a decline simply because the overall total has fallen so sharply.

(Mind you if we're talking infrequency, here's one for the record books... I came in Mistress's mouth once in 2011, twice in 2012, then never again until 2016, and not once since. The last time was pretty cool though... you can read about it HERE)

Finally this graph shows the number of days between each ruined orgasm that I've been allowed. This graph is harder to interpret without context, but to me shows Mistress's initial reluctance, notice two periods where there are several grouped together followed by longer periods where they became infrequent and then later becoming more frequent as Mistress got used to the idea and then later still gradually decreasing in frequency as Mistress has dialled back on both types of orgasm (last year I was allowed 8 full orgasms and 15 ruins, this year so far it's 4 full orgasms and 10 ruins; I very much doubt I am going to have 4 more full orgasms and 5 more ruins before March 31st!).

Again, I am cautious about highlighting these things as I don't want to influence Mistress one way or the other, and I also want to stress very strongly that this should not be interpreted as me 'complaining'; but I think you can easily glean from both charts that while in the earlier years there was a slow tendency for the times to increase, over the last 2-3 years things have really stepped up a gear.

The point is, I guess, things move at their own pace and while you may long for prolonged periods of chastity from the outset, maybe you have to accept that it takes a while to get where you really want to be. As for me, I've never been happier; all I wanted right from the start was for Mistress to control my orgasms and decide when and how I got to cum. Indeed, it is written clearly in black and white in our contract that Mistress is within her rights to deny me any full orgasms if she wants to.

Maybe that's where we are heading? If so that is for Mistress to decide... my only request in that case would be that she sometimes let me choose where to ruin, because while I could live with only being allowed ruined orgasms, I really wouldn't want to give up licking her beautiful feet clean...

-- --- --- --- --

Speaking of Mistress's insanely sexy feet... we did indeed have our little pedicure session today, but I didn't take any pictures... sorry about that. Maybe next time. I have written up my 'pedicure' fantasy though... I thought it would be quite a short little piece, but it's turned out to be quite substantial!


2 comments:

  1. Hi RA - my similar stats to yours are as follows, days in denial = 400 and counting, time last had 'clit' inside Owner (over a decade ago) and in my 50 years living on this planet i have never, ever had anyone's mouth around my cock.

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi P/s
      Wow, I feel bad for you... I LOVE the feeling of Mistress's warm mouth around my cock!
      RA

      Delete