Saturday 11 January 2020

January Blues...

Since Christmas and particularly New Year my sleep has been a bit hit and miss, as such I'm finding it hard to get up in the morning and hard to get to sleep at night, which also means I'm tired a lot! Hopefully as January continues it's merry journey towards February this will sort itself out, but in the meantime it's a pain in the butt!

Last night Mistress and I went to bed fairly early, both feeling quite tired, but Mistress decided she wanted to tease my cock before we went to sleep. Despite being sleepy my cock was very receptive and I enjoyed some wonderful stroking, though it took some considerable effort on Mistress's part to get me to the edge. She made it though and then left me hanging... afterwards my cock stayed really hard for quite a long time as I cuddled against her and pressed against her gorgeous ass!

We didn't seem to get to sleep for ages and then I woke up in the early hours hearing a strange thumping noise outside. Since we have blinds and curtains (to keep the light out) it was likely to wake Mistress if I tried to see out, so I didn't bother - but oddly a friend of mine who lives on the other side of the same village described hearing the exact same sound a couple of days ago.

Weird...

Anyway, we managed to get to sleep eventually and then slept in until 10AM (which is becoming something of a habit of late). We had a few things to do today but we managed to find time to go back to bed this afternoon so that I could give Mistress her 4th orgasm of 2020 and she could tease me some more! Mistress stroked and sucked me to the very edge before slapping my balls and letting go. I thought I was going to ruin, I really did; but somehow I didn't - more luck than judgement I'd have to say. Her mouth felt amazing though, I love feeling her warm wet mouth closing around my aching cock... :)

As it's January... of course it's dieting time once more. Christmas was a fair disaster from that perspective (especially since the gluttony seemed to start in late November!) but now it's time to pay the price. Thankfully I've managed to find some bathroom scales that aren't completely shit and actually give an accurate reading - wonders will never cease. I used to have a good set but I smacked them into a door one day and then they were hopeless. I bought 2 or 3 replacement and then gave up and started weighing myself when I went swimming, but now the swimming pool ones are out of order so I gave it one last go and seemingly came up trumps!

Thankfully I haven't put on all the weight I lost at the start of last year, only about half of it. But last night Mistress suggested we reset my weight-loss rewards program starting where I am now. This makes a lot of sense and means that I don't have to lose a ton of weight before I can start choosing toys to play with or claiming rewards, on the downside it does mean that I have to lose more than before to get to the bigger rewards.... but I guess on balance it's better overall.

---

I read an article today written by a very long standing and respected newsreader who says 'wokeness' is killing our sense of humour, he said nobody dare say anything about anything now for fear of reprisal and I have to say I agree with him. It's also become something of a standing joke now to see that every TV advert absolutely has to feature a mixed race family, in fact any advert that features a non-mixed race heterosexual couple looks downright odd these days. I saw an advert the other day where there was a black guy, a white woman and an Asian baby; this is taking things to a ridiculous level, sure that can be reality for someone, but to present it as 'regular' is just 'virtue signalling'... and and was probably the result of the company running it by someone employed to check they weren't going to fall foul of Facebook's vigilante mobs.

I must say I had to laugh the other day when I read that a maker of feminine hygiene products had removed the 'female' symbol from it's products because of 'pressure' from a very small number of trans-gender people. Apparently the response from the 'female' online community (which of course makes up 99.999% of their customer base) was a resounding 'put it back or you can fuck right off!' Funny how social justice can work both ways isn't it!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Robert,

    I happened upon this site. I found the content rather enjoyable. Here is the link: https://hypnotube.com/

    Very good collection for the genre.

    ReplyDelete