Sunday 26 January 2020

My First Ruined Orgasm of the 20s...

It seems odd to be in the '20s' don't you think? For my whole life the 20s has meant the 1920s, odder still that this didn't happen with the 10s... I guess because people don't generally refer the to first decade of a century as the '10s' and what actually 'happened' between 1910 and 1919 anyway - apart from the First World War (obviously), I can't think of anything.

Well for your information, the Oreo cookie was invented; the Titanic sank; the Mona Lisa was stolen; the first crossword puzzle was published; Charlie Chapman appeared in his first film and Mata Hari was executed, as was Czar Nicholas II and his family... never let it be said that this blog isn't educational!

So what has this got to do with anything? Nothing really, I'm just blathering on rather pointlessly, so let's cut to the chase; Mistress allowed me a ruined orgasm tonight, my first for 38 days... but before that I got to eat her delicious pussy and make her cum (which is always wonderful). :)

As you may or may not know, one of my duties these days is to prepare Mistress's glass dildo before each time we go to bed, this involves heating it up so that it isn't cold to the touch. I do this every time, but then it is left on the bed and it is up to Mistress to decide if she wants me to use it or not. I never know until Mistress hands it down to me, and tonight I was handed the dildo as I worked my tongue against her pussy.

In the past I've perhaps been too quick to put the dildo to use, so tonight I decided to set it aside and use my fingers first, to make sure she was really ready for it. This seemed to work really well so I shall make sure I do that in future too. Once I had warmed Mistress up ready for the dildo and fucked her with it for a good while, I switched hands and held it with my left hand while slipping my right hand up alongside the glass cock. Then I pulled the dildo out of her wet slit and reintroduced my finger. Once it was nice and wet I slid it out and down between her ass cheeks, gently pushing the dildo back inside her as I did so.

I started to tease Mistress's gorgeous asshole with my finger while the dildo slid in and out of her and eventually settled into an alternating rhythm whereby I would slide the dildo in and out and then push my finger gently against her ass. This seemed to work pretty well and I did this for a little while before switching it up and eventually Mistress tensed up and came pretty hard. As always, I licked and sucked her gorgeous juices off of the dildo before kissing her pretty feet. Mmmmm! :)

I haven't been feeling all that great today, so I wasn't 100% sure if I was going to be getting all that hard. It did seem a little sluggish, but it get there in the end. Mistress stroked and slapped me nicely as we kissed and then she sat up and started stroking harder and faster, slapping my balls regularly as she got me closer and closer to the edge. Eventually I had to warn her I was getting close and she told me that she was going to let me cum.

As I anticipated, once she got me to the edge she let go and my cock strained hard and pumped out a very substantial load of cum - well it has been 38 days since my last ruin after all! Mistress scooped it with her fingers and fed it to me, in fact she did this about five times and there was still more leaking from my cock. Wow that was a LOT of cum!

I was supposed to give Mistress an intermediate pedicure today, she has her feet done professionally every six weeks and every three I give her a treatment which involves washing her feet, rubbing them with scrub, then rubbing cream into them and repairing any minor damage to her nail varnish. It's lovely for both of us, and as you can imagine for a foot fetishist like myself, quite a treat! Anyway, we didn't get round to it today, but we will do it tomorrow, I will ask Mistress if I can take some pictures maybe...

I went for a walk this evening and while I was walking I was thinking about this and inevitably it led to me formulating a little fantasy story based around this treatment. I will try and write that up soon, before I forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment