Saturday, 8 August 2026

Do We Need a Safeword?

This afternoon Mistress and I had some lovely time together and after Mistress came and I had cleaned her and worshipped her beautiful feet she finally 'unlocked' me. It had been over two weeks since my last proper teasing (although the first half or more of that was down to me having cut myself during a stupid grooming accident!). I must admit I was relieved when she said yes though, I was wondering if Mistress was maybe planning to keep me 'virtually locked' for some time as a way to show me how mean she could be!

Mistress said I could chose a cock ring and I chose the Oxballs Cocksling with the ballstretcher, which felt really good (I love the way it pulls my balls down) and Mistress soon had me hard. She teased me to two edges, and in between she gave my cock some very nice slaps (which we both loved) and she also teased me about how much I enjoyed being kept 'virtually locked', which I did - honestly. I genuinely love that she used my tongue and then just decided 'no teasing' for you. So fucking hot!

Mistress also used her nails on my cock a few times, which I also love and I forget to mention the other day (I've since added it in), that after Mistress teased me with her foot a little she scratched my balls with her nails. It's funny how much I love having my balls abused these days, I really love it when Mistress scratches them with her long (real) nails - in fact I would love it if one day Mistress did nothing but scratch my balls, that would be so fantastically frustrating and hot! 

The other thing she did was sit sideways to me and stroke and tease my cock with her gorgeous feet. I really loved that too, I really hope one day she edges me and then finishes me with her feet, that would be AMAZING!

After my first edge, Mistress straddled my head and had me lick her pussy some more, which only made my cock throb more and once she started teasing me again I asked if I could worship her gorgeous ass. I knew she wasn't going to let me but I wanted her to know that I wanted to do it anyway, and it was still hot to hear her say 'No' (if a little disappointing). Actually she said the next time I would be allowed to do it she would be 'telling me to do it'... not quite sure what that meant, but she didn't say I couldn't ask any more so I will keep trying. She also said that might be later today, tomorrow or next week... 

*****

After our discussion the other day about Mistress being 'meaner' to me, she made me promise to tell her if she ever goes too far, either verbally or physically. Which is understandable. I don't think she's anywhere near where I would feel the need but it's still important that she feels comfortable if she's going to push things further with me, so I of course agreed.

Following on from that I said to her today that as I had promised her that I would tell her if she somehow went 'too far', I would also appreciate it if she didn't hold back. Like if she thinks of something she wants to do or say to me, I don't want her to think 'I can't do that, it's too mean'.

Mistress agreed and asked if we should have a 'safeword', but I said I don't think that's necessary at the moment because we are nowhere near her doing anything that would require me to use one. And I made a joke about how you don't need to worry about weighing muesli and nuts at the start of a diet if you're eating three bags of crisps a day, you start weighing the muesli when you're trying to lose the last few pounds, right? Made sense to me anyway. 🤣

In any case, our 'safeword' is simply 'Stop', because at the moment we are not in the position where I would ever say that and not mean it, so that is fairly simple. Maybe one day this will change and we will need a proper 'safeword', but if we do it needs to be something we can both remember, I don't want to be shouting 'cabbage' into a pillow and Mistress is wondering why I'm doing that!

*****

As I'm want to do from time to time, I re-read my story 'Girls Talk' with a view to finally writing a sequel. When I got to the end I read some of the (numerous) comments and I was struck by this one written by an anonymous poster.

"Do not EVER tell any woman, especially your wife, any of your deepest secrets or desires, as she will inevitably tell her friends & you will be laughed at & humiliated."

Sounds like the voice of experience doesn't it? 

But what a sad piece of advice. Of course there's a risk, there always is, but how do you think anyone ever gets to live their fantasies if they don't confide in someone? I would say a better piece of advice would be to make your relationship as good as it can be BEFORE you start trying to realise your fantasies. Because guess what, if your partner feels valued and like you are a team then maybe you stand a better chance of getting somewhere.

And also, maybe invite her to share her fantasies first? Again, if your relationship isn't solid then there's a good chance she won't tell you, or maybe she doesn't have any specific 'fantasies' or maybe they aren't something you can share with her (not all fantasies are sharable after all). 

If so this doesn't really help matters because now you feel like you are the one asking for something and not being able to return the favour. But maybe if you share your fantasies with her (maybe a little at a time, don't dump the whole kaboozle on her in one go for fucks sake!) then she will feel comfortable letting her guard down. Sometimes you just have to be brave and be the one to go first.

Sure it's not fun to be humiliated or rejected, but isn't it worth a bit of discomfort for the chance to achieve your fantasies? It was distinctly uncomfortable for me when I first suggested 'Femdom' to Mistress, and possibly even more uncomfortable when I suggested 'full time' chastity, but if I hadn't she certainly wouldn't have and we wouldn't be where we are now. 

I don't know how I would feel towards a woman who embarrassed and humiliated me by telling her friends my fantasies and laughing about them. Probably not very positive to be honest. Thankfully I have an amazing wife who I adore and who I am eternally grateful for, but even then it's been a 'journey' to get where we are now.


No comments:

Post a Comment