HOW TO BREAK YOUR MAN – Part 5
A few days later, Rick was working late and Amy received a message from him that contained a link to another video. Amy was at a loose end and a little bored, as it happened she’d been on the verge of calling Dean to see if he wanted to meet up for a quick fuck. But she decided to watch the video instead.
The title was ‘BBC Cuckold Propaganda’.
She clicked on it and the video started. It wasn’t like the other videos Rick had sent her, it wasn’t punctuated with text but now and again a pretty blond girl spoke to the camera. The first half of the video was simply white girls getting fucked hard by the biggest dicks Amy had ever seen. Huge black cocks that made Rick’s and Dean’s look completely inadequate.
As she watched, Amy’s hand slipped down inside her joggers and she started to play with her pussy. Soon she pushed them down and got comfortable, half lying on the sofa with one foot on the floor, the other on the cushion, her knee bent upwards.
Her breathing changed as she watched endless white girls’ mouths and pussies being stretched, while dominant black men slapped their asses and sometimes even their faces as they struggled to take their girth. It was hot, but Amy wasn’t stupid… it didn’t take long for her to twig that basically all these women were getting nailed by the same three exceptionally well-hung guys.
About half way through the video changed in tone, it was no longer about huge, dominant black men fucking white pussies and filling them with cum. Now it was white women beckoning their ‘husbands’ to them, opening their legs and pushing the men’s heads down between their thighs. In one scene a white guy lay on the floor while a woman stood over him, cum dripping freely out of her pussy and into his mouth.
When the video ended Amy restarted it and came as she watched a woman with a decidedly 1950s aesthetic sitting on her partners chest while sucking a huge black cock and drooling spit into the guy beneath her’s mouth.
As soon as she started to cum the image of Matthew fucking her and holding her legs back to her chest as he pounded her pussy returned. As before, he pulled out and jerked off on her pussy then moved out of the way to let Rick do his duty.
When Rick came home Amy told him she watched the video. He seemed slightly embarrassed about it, but brightened somewhat when she told him she came while watching it.
“It was hot,” she said. “I’m not against the idea of fucking black men…” she smiled, “…especially if they’re hung like that, but I’m quite happy with white guys too. Especially if they make me cum.”
Amy cast a disparaging glance at Rick’s groin, there was no need for her to spell out what she meant.
“But still, you have other talents don’t you?” she said, pulling him close to her and kissing him hard. “And I still love you, you know that don’t you?”
“Yes,” said Rick breathlessly. “I love you too, so much…”
“Do you? Even though I cheat on you and say nasty things to you…?”
“Yes.”
“Even though I deny you, ruin you, fuck you… and make you eat my cum filled cunt?”
“Yes,” Rick’s voice held a slight tremor.
“You love it don’t you,” she stated. “You love it all, and you never want it to end. Isn’t that right?”
Rick nodded, he was visibly ‘woozy’
“No matter what, no matter how hard I push you, you’ll take it won’t you… and beg for more.”
“Yes,” Rick was almost shaking now and Amy wrapped her arms around him and kissed him hard.
She dragged him across the room to the sofa and pushed him down onto his knees, ripped her joggers off and sprawled across the sofa before pulling his head down between her legs.
“Eat my fucking pussy, I know how much you love it… it’s practically all you think about isn’t it?”
Rick moaned loudly as his tongue lapped at her slit, tasting her delicious juices and manoeuvring his body as she shifted beneath him to give him better access to her ass.
“Touch my ass Rick, get your fingers wet and push them inside me, I want to cum with your fingers in my ass.”
Rick eagerly obeyed, pushing his fingers into her sodden cunt and then sliding them down into her crack and gently easing first one then two fingers into her tight hole.
“I want more,” she begged. “Give me more!”
Rick wriggled his fingers until he managed to get a third finger inside her before she came harder than he could ever remember.
*****
A few weeks passed, Amy saw Dean regularly and they started to bond, like a regular couple, except of course for the elephant in the room.
Dean was aware that Amy was married, but she had been pretty cagey about her situation. When Dean asked about Rick she skated over the reality, instead mildly hinting that they were together but she was free to do as she pleased. She also hinted several times that she and Rick were not having ‘intercourse’ which was true, but she neglected to mention that Rick was still eating her pussy (even when it was full of Dean’s cum) and ass or that she was fucking him with a strap on and mostly ruining his orgasms. She wondered how Dean would react when she finally told him that… or about Rick’s chastity cage.
One Friday Amy and Dean went to dinner at a nice restaurant out of town called ‘The White Swan’. While they were there Amy spotted someone she knew and waved hello. It was only during dessert that it dawned on her that at some point this could come back to bite her on the ass. But what was she supposed to do, she and Dean were getting on well, why should they hide away… besides Dean was none the wiser, as far as he knew it was all open and above board, her husband knew about him and apparently that was fine, for now. But it wasn’t Rick Amy was worried about.
After the meal Dean drove them back to his house, a little full but ready for action nonetheless. But before he could make his move Amy pulled him to the sofa and sat him down.
“Dean,” she began. “I have to tell you something.”
‘This doesn’t sound good,’ thought Dean, looking a little concerned.
“I know this probably isn’t going to be easy to hear, but… I think it’s time I was 100% honest with you.”
“Okay,” he said cautiously.
“I haven’t lied to you,” she said, sounding like she was saying it to convince herself as much as him. “But I haven’t told you the whole truth, and I think I need to do that now, because I am starting to really fall for you and I don’t want to go on like this and risk getting hurt.”
Dean nodded.
“So…” Amy spoke slowly and with a nervousness that unnerved Dean slightly. “I told you that I’m married… I told you that I’m free to do what I want… and I told you that Rick and I aren’t having intercourse, right?”
“Yes,” affirmed Dean. Suddenly picking up on the fact that she said ‘intercourse’ rather than ‘sex’ which seemed to him like a more ‘natural’ way to phrase it.
“Okay, so…” Amy paused, unsure how she was even supposed to begin this conversation. “…so, the truth is I still love Rick. But our relationship has ‘developed’ recently, into something… unconventional, I suppose you could call it.”
Dean shifted on the sofa, wondering what on Earth Amy was about to say.
“Do you know what a cuckold is?”
“Yeah, I think so…” Dean nodded. “It’s a guy who likes his wife to have sex with other guys, right?”
“Yes, well that’s part of it… but there’s more to it than that. I’m just not sure I can explain it.”
“Okay, well… take your time, I guess.”
Amy put her hand on his leg and squeezed it a little.
“I just want you to know, I really do like you and I really don’t want to fuck this up… but at the same time it’s not fair for me to keep you in the dark any more, and if you don’t like what I tell you, I will understand if you don’t want to see me any more.”
Dean placed his hand on top of Amy’s and gave it a reassuring squeeze.
“Don’t worry,” he said. “I’m pretty open minded, I think…”
Amy stared into his eyes and wondered ‘Are you though?’
*****
Amy didn’t tell him ‘everything’, there was no need to go into every last detail; the fake cum handjob, the nights at the hotel, sucking the other guy off in the car and certainly not her fantasies about Matthew. But she did reveal a fair amount, and to his credit Dean listened calmly and held her hand as she allowed each new revelation to spill out of her mouth.
“I really appreciate the way you’re taking this,” she said. “You have no idea how nervous I was about telling you all this…”
“Yes, it can’t be easy,” replied Dean reassuringly and squeezing her hand. “But you’re doing the right thing… we are getting closer and I’d rather know what I’m getting myself into. I must admit I presumed when you told me that you and Rick weren’t, you know… I figured you were going to leave him, but this is quite hard to take in, honestly.”
“I know, and you must understand I have no intention of leaving Rick, ever. But that doesn’t mean I don’t want to be with you. It doesn’t mean we can’t have something special. I don’t exactly know what that looks like, maybe one day we all live together? I don’t know. A lot depends on you, I mean I don’t know if I would be happy if you said one day I could move in with you and your wife.”
“Yeah, I don’t know… I guess we just carry on as we are for now, and see what happens,” mused Dean, unsure of his own feelings at this point.
Amy suddenly had an idea.
“Perhaps, I can show you something which might help you understand…?”
“Okay,” said Dean warily.
“You remember I said Rick sent me a video, the first video… there’s been a few, but this one is the most important.”
Amy flicked through her phone until she found the right message.
“Watch this,” she said. “While I suck your cock.”
Dean held the phone and the video started to play…
‘Ladies this video is for you, if you are unsatisfied in the bedroom follow this guide. You’ll learn to demand a new lifestyle, one where you’re in charge, where he submits to you and you can do anything you want. You deserve that freedom, all you need to do is teach him, train him, coerce him, break him… It’s easy if you follow these steps. If you’re a beta boi, shows this to your girl, she already knows you deserve it anyway.’
Amy crawled over Dean’s lap and pulled his cock out, stroking it until it started to get hard. His responses were a little muted for the first half of the video, but once it got to the point where it talked about introducing another man to ‘fuck you properly’ his cock got a little harder and Amy sucked him deeper.
Once the video finished Amy climbed on top of him, lifted her skirt, pulled her panties to one side and sank down onto his throbbing stalk.
“I want you to cum in me,” she begged. “I want you to give me your cum so I can feed it to Rick when I get home.”
*****
As he drove her home, Dean asked ‘Does Rick wear women’s clothes?’
“No,” said Amy. “Isn’t that funny… that was the first thing I said too. When you think of all the fucked up things in that video, that’s the thing that threw me off too.”
Dean looked relieved.
“But I have made him wear my panties once or twice. He didn’t want to though, in fact he really hated it. It was more of a humiliation and punishment kind of thing.”
“Made him?”
“Yes, I made him. He does as he’s told. Having your cock locked tends to do that for you… if I tell him to worship my ass he does it. If I tell him to wear panties he does it. If I tell him to suck your cum out me he does it.”
“Wow,” said Dean giving her some major side eye. “Don’t get any ideas about making me do that!”
“Which bit?” asked Amy curiously.
“Any of it?” exclaimed Dean.
“Don’t you want to lick my ass?”
“Well, okay maybe that… but I’m not sucking my cum or anyone else’s out of you… or wearing panties!”
“But you would look so cute!” whined Amy.
“No, no, no…”
“Okay, no panties… no cream pies. You’re no fun.”
Amy instantly regretted that last bit and looked at Dean to see his reaction. In that moment it become painfully obvious to her that this wasn’t going to be easy and that she would have to be mindful of both men’s feelings if she was going to make a success of this.
Dean looked at her oddly. “It’s a good job I like you.”
“I really like you too,” sighed Amy. “But this is all very complicated… well this isn’t, you and me. That’s pretty straightforward. It’s Rick. My husband, who I still love and cherish and will never leave.”
Dean looked a bit despondent.
“I’m sorry Dean, I’m absolutely falling in love with you and I love being with you, but if you make me choose then you’ll lose.”
*****
When Amy walked through the door she found Rick loitering in the hallway, waiting for her. Amy wasn’t surprised to see him still up despite the late hour. She moved towards him and kissed him deeply, pressing herself against him and happy to be back in the safety of their shared home.
She released her husband then walked into the lounge, clicked her fingers and pointed to the floor in front of the sofa. Rick obediently dropped to his knees.
“Have you missed me?” Amy asked, knowing full well that Rick had thought of nothing else all evening.
“Yes Miss,” he breathed as he took in the gorgeous sight before him.
“I really do love you, you know that don’t you?”
“Yes Miss, I love you too.”
Amy lifted her right foot and Rick automatically supported it and made to kiss it.
“No. Take off my shoe,” she commanded. “Then you may kiss it and worship it.”
Rick deftly unbuckled and removed the shoe just like he had so many times before, while Amy watched and delighted in the blissful expression that swept across Rick’s face as he started to kiss, lick and suck her pretty foot.
“You really do adore me don’t you? It’s beautiful to watch…”
“Thank you Miss,” Rick replied. “And yes, I adore you completely.”
“Mmm,” sighed Amy. “I love to hear you say that. But listen, I had a long talk with Dean tonight… I thought it was about time I told him the truth.”
A wave of concern flashed across Rick’s face but he continued his task regardless.
“I didn’t tell him ‘everything’, but he knows enough. He knows we are still together and that I won’t ever leave you for him…”
“Thank you Miss,” groaned Rick. “That means everything to me.”
“I know… but it’s important that I reassure you and I probably haven’t done that enough lately. Sometimes it’s easy to get swept up in the whole thing and forget what really matters.”
Rick started to suck each of Amy’s beautiful toes in turn, he could do this all night if she wanted him too.
“I tried to explain things, but it was difficult… so I ended up showing him that first video you sent me.”
Rick stopped sucking her toes for a micro second and then continued. It wasn’t long but Amy noticed.
“I think it helped him understand a bit better. He asked me if you wear women’s clothes… I said no. Actually, I told him that I had made you wear them once or twice but that you didn’t like it, I said it was a punishment… and a humiliation thing. I’m not sure he understood to be honest. He said I better not get any ideas about making HIM wear panties.”
Amy pulled her foot away and lifted the other one, Rick quickly removed her second shoe and greedily kissed and sucked on her delicate foot.
“He also said he wouldn’t eat my pussy when it’s full of cum… but that’s okay isn’t it? Because that’s your job.”
Rick looked up at her, a look of lust in his eyes.
“You can’t wait can you? Well, you need to finish worshipping my foot first, then perhaps I will allow you to clean me again.”
Rick worshipped her foot exquisitely while Amy teased him by lifting her skirt and opening her legs to reveal her soaked panties.
“Look at the state of my panties Rick. They are soaked! You can practically see through them…”
Amy pulled her panties a little tighter, moulding the thin, wet material to the outline of her puffy lips.
“You want that so bad don’t you?”
“Yes… please Miss, please let me clean your beautiful pussy.”
“Do you really want to?”
“Yes Miss, please…”
“Are you sure? I think it’s pretty messy down there…”
“Oh please, please let me Miss,” Rick groaned.
“Mmm… well, okay then. Take my panties off first.”
Rick let go of Amy’s foot and she let it fall gently back down to the ground. Then he moved forward a little and Amy lifted herself up so that he could remove her sodden panties.
“Gently,” she warned.
Rick eased Amy’s panties down her smooth thighs, over her knees and all the way down over her feet, then dropped them on the floor. As he did so Amy moved forward towards the edge of the sofa cushion and pulled her husband’s head forward.
“Look at that… isn’t it beautiful?”
“Yes Miss,” whispered Rick. “Absolutely beautiful.”
Amy used her fingers to tease her shaved lips open, allowing a small bead of cum to trickle out and down towards her ass.
“Don’t let it get away,” she said. “I want you to get all of it, every single drop…”
Rick darted forward and his tongue flicked out to catch the pearl of cum that was hanging precariously from the bottom of her slit.
“Now, clean me.”
Rick dragged his tongue up between her swollen, pink lips and sighed as he felt a stream of Dean’s cum collect on his tongue.
“That’s it,” encouraged Amy. “Make me clean again bitch.”
Rick pushed his tongue in deeper, sucking up her juices and Dean’s cum as he discovered it. His cock throbbed painfully in his cage as the embarrassment of what he was doing washed over him once again.
“You love it, don’t you. You love cleaning my gorgeous pussy. It’s truly an act of worship for you isn’t it?”
“Yes Miss,” moaned Rick as he lapped and sucked her until she was clean again.
When Amy was satisfied, she didn’t tell him to stop or gently push his head back, instead she put the ball of her left foot on his shoulder and roughly pushed him back, nearly sending him over onto his back.
“That’s enough,” she said firmly. “Now come upstairs, I want you to lick my ass while I brush my teeth and then… well, we’ll see how tired I feel.”
No comments:
Post a Comment