HOW TO BREAK YOUR MAN – Part 10
Amy arrived home mid-afternoon to an empty house, Rick wouldn’t be home for a good couple of hours yet so she unpacked, did her washing and answered some emails. Around 4:30pm she heard Rick’s car pull up outside and went to greet him.
As soon as her husband walked through the door, Amy threw her arms around his neck and kissed him hard. She pulled him into the lounge and pushed him down onto his back on the sofa before tearing her shorts off and straddling his face.
Matthew had fucked her a third time when they woke up and while most of his cum had soaked out into her panties she still tasted of him.
“Does it taste good?” Amy asked. “Is it true… does black cum really taste better than white cum?” she teased knowing full well it pushed Rick’s submissive buttons.
Rick didn’t answer, his tongue was buried as deep as he could get inside his wife’s well used pussy, lapping and funnelling anything he could find to his greedy throat.
“You love eating my dirty, used cunt don’t you?” Amy taunted. “You’re such a bitch for me.”
Rick groaned hard into Amy’s pussy, his cock aching for relief, but finding only the cold steel bars that made up its cage.
Eventually Amy climbed off him and Rick sat up, pussy juice and cum still plastered across his face. Amy moved closer and carefully wiped every drop towards his mouth with her fingers.
“That’s right, don’t miss a drop of those sweet juices…” she cooed.
She kissed him again, the taste of her pussy and Matthew’s cum taking her right back to their morning fuck.
“Oh Rick, it was amazing…” she began. “He’s so different to Dean, it’s like night and day… or perhaps day and night. He totally gets it. He was really firm with me, in fact he told me he expects ‘obedience’ from both of us. That made me so wet…”
Rick looked a little shell shocked at this turn of events, from what Amy had said until now Matthew sounded like a really nice guy, but at least he wasn’t a washout like Dean had been.
“I asked him if he was going to make you suck his cock, and he said ‘No, he will beg me to let him suck it, right after I fuck your ass.’. It was so hot, that pushed me right over the edge, I came so fucking hard… it was crazy. And then we fucked again and then again this morning. His cock is so good.. it’s not as big as my dildo, but it’s easily the biggest I’ve ever had. Sooo thick, it hurts so good.”
Rick smiled, he was pleased for Amy that she finally found a guy worth her while, but that obviously brought its own challenges.
“And…” continued Amy, “…he said he wants me to be his assistant when he goes abroad on business.”
Rick looked a little less keen on that idea.
“He’s transferring to Overseas Business and he reckons he has to go abroad several times a year for a week or two I think he said. The woman who currently does it is going on maternity leave and he doesn’t think she’ll be back. It’ll be a better job and a lot more money…”
“But you’ll have to be away for weeks at a time…” Rick said.
“Yes… I know. That sucks doesn’t it.”
‘Does it?’ thought Rick. ‘You get to swan around the world with your new bull while I’m left here alone. Great.’
For the first time he was having some serious second thoughts about the way things were going, of course he knew this lifestyle wasn’t without risk, but he hadn’t banked on this.
“Well, I mean… it might not even happen. Matthew has applied for the job, but I don’t think he’s actually got it yet. I might just end up back in my old job, I don’t know.”
Rick looked sad.
“Are you okay?” she asked.
“Yeah, I mean, I don’t like the idea of being apart from you any more than is absolutely necessary, you know…”
“I know, but think of the money… we can pay the mortgage off early, we can finally get a new kitchen.”
“I guess,” moped Rick.
Amy moved towards him and kissed him deeply.
“Are you worried that Matthew might steal me away from you?” she asked.
“A little,” he said, nervously.
“Don’t be. I told you before I would never choose Dean over you and I won’t choose Matthew over you either.”
Amy said the words she wanted Rick to hear, but she didn’t say them with quite the same conviction and Rick felt it. Like a dagger to the heart.
*****
Rick listened as Amy chatted to Matthew on the phone, he figured they were setting up a date together, but when Amy came back in to the room she said “We’re meeting Matthew at 8:00 on Friday.”
“Oh… I thought you were fixing up to meet him alone.”
“No, Matthew wants to meet you somewhere neutral, and then if all goes well we’ll come back here.”
“Will I get to watch you…?” asked Rick tentatively.
“I don’t know, I hope so. But it depends on Matthew, remember he said he expects ‘obedience’ from both of us.”
Every time Amy said that his cock pulsed in its cage, but he wondered if it was actually going to be as much fun as it sounded.
“Where are we meeting?” said Rick.
“The Bell, Matthew said he didn’t want to meet too close to home.”
“Okay… did he say why?”
“No. I guess he doesn’t want us to bump into anyone we know.”
“Right.”
*****
“It’s down here on the right isn’t it?” asked Rick. He hadn’t been to The Bell in years and he could barely remember where it was.
“Yeah, that’s right.”
Rick looked across at Amy in the passenger seat, she looked absolutely incredible and he couldn’t help thinking she was going to look rather overdressed if The Bell was still how he remembered it. She had a skin tight dress on that showed off her ever-improving body to perfection and the highest sandals he’d ever seen her wear. She’d also spent a lot of time on her make-up and she looked… well, like a really expensive slut, to be honest. Which he guessed was what she was going for.
“There’s his car,” said Amy, pointing to a silver Lexus parked on the road by the front door.
Rick pulled in to the car park and quickly realised it was full. He backed out and looked around for a place to park.
“I better go in,” Amy said. “I can’t walk far in these shoes and you might have to park right up there.”
Rick slumped in his seat; this already wasn’t going to plan.
“Yeah, okay…” he leaned across to kiss her but she was already half way out of the door.
“Fuck,” swore Rick as he set off in search of a parking space.
It was a few minutes until he made it back to the pub, and as he passed the front window he looked in and spotted Amy and Matthew sitting next to each other and deep in conversation. Her hand was already on his thigh and Rick felt ever more tense as he walked around the side to the main door.
As he approached the table his feet felt like concrete, dragging across the slightly sticky floor. He stood at the end of the table for a few seconds before either of them even noticed he was there.
He held out his hand and announced his arrival, “Hi, I’m Rick.”
The guy sitting with his wife looked up at him imperiously and then slowly broke into a warm smile. He reached out his hand and shook Rick’s firmly, “Matthew.”
“I’ll get some drinks, are you okay Matthew?”
“Err, just a Bud Zero for me thanks.”
Rick turned to Amy but she was already looking back at Matthew and rubbing his thigh.
‘Okay, well I guess I know what she wants…’ he thought to himself.
He came back from the bar a few minutes later and sat down opposite the ‘couple’.
“Guess what?” said Amy cheerfully. “Matthew got the job and he wants me to be his assistant.”
Rick tried his best to be enthusiastic, but the thought of this guy in a foreign hotel with his wife for weeks at a time was ringing alarm bells.
“Try and be a little happy for me,” Amy whined.
“He’s worried that if I spend too much time alone with you I’ll want to leave him and run away with you,” she said to her future boss.
“Oh, I don’t think he needs to worry about that,” said Matthew. “I think he has much bigger problems than that to worry about.”
Rick’s face fell.
“Just kidding,” he said, laughing loudly but regarding Rick with an expression bordering on contempt.
They finished their drinks and Matthew suggested they go back to Amy and Rick’s. The trio walked out to the car park and Amy automatically got into Matthew’s car with him, while Rick walked back to his own car alone.
When he got back to the house they were already there and Matthew had parked in his space. So again he had to find somewhere up the road to park and walk back to the house.
“Ah, there you are,” said Matthew as Rick walked through the front door. “We were starting to get worried.”
Rick thought that extremely unlikely, but smiled and walked past him towards the kitchen, he really needed a drink.
When he made his way back to the lounge, Amy and Matthew were on the sofa and she had her feet in his lap. He sat awkwardly in the armchair and sipped his drink while the two of them chatted away. He had never felt more self-conscious or uncomfortable in his life… and that included the last time Anna was there.
Matthew was, as Amy had said at length, a very impressive man. He was fit, good looking and as he knew all too well, ‘packing’. He noticed that Amy still had her sandals on and he made no attempt to touch her feet, nor was she pressing them against his stomach trying to prompt such attention. Instead his left hand rested on her smooth thigh, right below the hem of her short skirt while his right held his drink steady on the arm of the sofa.
The conversation came to a lull and Matthew looked at Amy and said, “I think it’s time we went upstairs, don’t you?”
Amy nodded and swung her feet off of Matthew’s lap, wobbling slightly as she struggled with her heels.
“Give us a minute,” Matthew told Rick. “And knock when you come up.”
He followed Amy up the stairs, admiring the way her ass moved inside the skintight material of her dress and feeling the beginnings of an erection. Once inside their bedroom Amy turned around and wrapped herself around Matthew’s body. She could already feel his cock pressing against her.
“I want this so bad,” she whispered.
“I know you do,” said Matthew. “But we have a little something to attend to first.”
They continued kissing and touching until they heard Rick knocking at the door. Hearing it, Matthew kissed Amy hard on the lips to stop her speaking and then when he heard the door being knocked a second time he released her and said ‘Come in’.
As Rick opened the door Matthew turned to face him, blocking his view of Amy.
“Ah, good… I wonder if you would mind doing me a favour Rick.”
Rick regarded the other man nervously.
“I’d like you to undress your wife, if you wouldn’t mind.”
Rick was slightly taken aback by Matthew’s request, but after a few seconds to process it he walked across the carpet to where Amy was standing. He instinctively bent down to first undo her sandals, but Matthew stopped him.
“Oh, no Rick.. you can leave those on.”
Rick let go of the buckle and stood up next to his gorgeous wife. He wondered if this was the beginning of the end for them, but he obediently carried out Matthew’s instructions.
Amy turned away and Rick unzipped her dress, then peeled it off her shoulders and down to the floor. Amy stepped out of it and Rick picked it up and looked around for a hanger.
“Just leave it on that chair,” said Matthew calmly.
He moved closer, until he was right next to Rick, both men looking at Amy in her expensive black underwear and heels.
“Isn’t she magnificent?” Matthew said.
“Yes,” croaked Rick.
“She belongs to me now,” he said. “You understand that don’t you?”
“Yes,” Rick whimpered.
“For as long as I want her…” he said, pointing to her pussy. “…I’ll still allow you to clean her, as long as you behave, but other than that you don’t touch what belongs to me.”
Rick looked at Amy, looking for reassurance, but Amy looked away.
“Do we understand each other?” said Matthew intensely.
Rick nodded.
“No Rick, Amy needs to hear you say it.”
Rick chewed his lip for several seconds before he managed to force the words out of his mouth.
“Yes, sir.”
Matthew smiled victoriously.
“Good boy,” he said taking Rick’s arm and leading him to the door.
“Now Amy and I would like to be alone. I know you hoped you would get to watch and I’m sure you will soon enough, but this first time that I fuck her here in your bed I want it to be just me and her. Okay?”
Rick looked back to see Amy climbing onto the bed and knew it was pointless to resist.
“Yes… okay.”
“You go downstairs now, and I’ll send Amy down to see you in a while.”
Rick felt the bedroom door close and lock behind him, he paused at the top of the stairs as he heard a groan coming from his wife’s mouth, then made his way down to the lounge where he waited for Amy.
*****
Nearly an hour later he heard Amy padding down the stairs. She was completely naked now, her shaved pussy looked pink and used and as she stood there in front of him her fingers moved between her legs, teasing her clit. She looked exhausted.
“Are you okay?” Rick asked as he got up and approached his wife.
“He wants you to clean me,” she said coolly.
Rick looked down and saw that her breasts were spattered with cum.
“That’s it,” said Amy as she reached out and gently pulled his head down towards her chest. “Get it all for me, you know you love it…”
Rick’s tongue lapped away at her skin, cleaning every drop of cum from her gorgeous body. But as soon as the cum was gone Amy pushed him back.
“Just cleaning, remember,” she said.
Rick watched as his wife turned and walked out of the room and back up the stairs to her bull.
And right then, he knew things would never be the same between them again.
*****
Rick didn’t sleep well that night, he slept in the spare room which adjoined the main bedroom and at various times during the night he heard the bed next door creaking or Amy cumming. It was horrendous. He eventually managed to drift off around 4AM and awoke to the sound of Matthew’s car pulling out of Rick’s assigned parking space.
He got out of bed and opened the bedroom door to find a folded piece of paper lying on the floor. He picked it up and opened it.
Rick/Whiteboi.
Thank you for your hospitality last night, so far I am pleased with how you are handling your new reality.
Please do not wake Amy, she will be very tired today (as I imagine you heard us fucking through the night). I suggest you visit her around 12, take her some water, kneel by the side of the bed and ask if she needs anything.
She may ask you to clean her/my cunt (be tender, she is probably very sore this morning) but do not disregard the rules I gave you yesterday about touching MY property! If you do, I expect your wife to discipline you. If you continue to disobey me then I will discipline you. You will not enjoy that, though I’m sure Amy will… nothing gets a woman hotter than seeing her husband completely dominated by her bull.
As you will discover, last night Amy gave me the key to your cage. I know you will be unhappy about this, but it is important that you realise who is in control here now. I’m sure Amy has a spare for emergencies, but she knows not to use it without my permission. If she does, I will discipline her. Do not put her in that position.
Please do not think me completely heartless. I appreciate that Amy will want to find some way to express her affection for you, after all you have given her a great gift with your submission. Therefore I have told her she can peg you as often as she pleases. I hope you will find some comfort and even enjoyment in this, though I very much doubt Amy will feel up to doing this today.
Finally, at Amy’s request, and against my better judgement I have to say, I have agreed that you should be allowed to worship her feet whenever she wishes. However, if I hear that you abuse this concession, I will not hesitate to rescind it.
Until next time.
Matthew.
No comments:
Post a Comment