Monday, 3 August 2026

How to Break Your Man - Part 3 (Written July 2026)

 


By Friday afternoon Amy was home. Rick greeted her warmly when she arrived, but even as they hugged in the hallway she made it crystal clear that she was not yet ready to talk about what happened during the week. She said she was very tired and that she just wanted to have a normal night at home, the two of them with a takeaway and the TV. There would be plenty of time to talk later.

Rick breathed a sigh of relief. While he was excited to talk about what had happened, he was also incredibly nervous about where this was going and what Amy might say to him. Honestly, he was still quite terrified that she might just turn around and say she couldn’t deal with his shit and that she wanted out. 

To be honest, he wouldn’t have blamed her. Not many women would react positively to being sent a video like that, he thought. He just hoped they could find a place where they were both comfortable, but he knew he had to give Amy the power to decide what she wanted first and foremost. The fact that she had told him she had gone down to the bar in the hotel and a guy hit on her straight away really put him on the back foot… I mean, of course a guy hit on her, she was hot and he was alone in a hotel. Durr. 

Even so, from Rick’s perspective things were moving a lot faster than he thought they might, especially considering he didn’t even know if things would move at all. Monday seemed like a long time ago and Amy a different woman compared to the start of the week. Rick loved this new, confident Amy, but it also worried him a fair bit too. 

He figured he would just have to see how things played out and hope for the best.

Rick had to work on Saturday so Amy was left alone to catch up on the things she didn’t have time to do during the week. Amy toyed with the idea of asking Rick to take her out on Saturday night, somewhere nice where she could flirt with men while Rick sat alone at the bar perhaps… but in the end she just didn’t have the energy, and now she was finally home the thought of going out again didn’t really fill her with enthusiasm.

As she attended to various tedious jobs throughout the day, she thought about what she was going to say to Rick tomorrow. Because tomorrow was the day she planned to lay it on the line for him, not that he needed to know that yet. Better he didn’t in fact… keep him off balance.

Saturday night was another quiet one and Amy was in bed asleep by 10PM. In the morning she woke up early and decided to go for a run. When she came back she wrote a note for Rick and left it on the kitchen worktop next to a butt plug, a tube of lube and a pair of her old panties, then headed for the shower.

‘Good morning bitch,’ the note began. ‘As you can see, I’ve left you some items which I want you to wear today. Meet me in the lounge at 11AM. Don’t be late. Don’t disappoint me.’

Rick passed the bathroom on the way down and looked in through the partly open door, sneaking a peek at his gorgeous wife’s wet, naked body in the mirror. He padded down the stairs, into the kitchen and noticed the note and the other items immediately. A wave of excitement and trepidation washing over him as he noticed that she had referred to him simply as ‘bitch’.

He checked the time, it was 9:55 so he had some time to get ready. He figured he wanted to make a good impression so he blew off breakfast and rushed back to the bedroom to use the shower in the en suite. He also shaved and sprayed himself with Amy’s favourite fragrance, which she had insisted on choosing for him on the grounds that ‘she’ was the one who had to smell it (strangely this logic didn’t work in reverse for some reason), before lubing up his ass and pushing the butt plug inside. Then he picked up the panties she had left. He held them to his nose and was disappointed to find that they were clean. He thought he made it clear that he didn’t want to do this, but she said ‘Don’t disappoint me’ so he felt like he didn’t really have a choice.

He slid the panties up his legs and stretched them until they covered his cock and balls. He felt ridiculous and embarrassed, but he presumed that was the idea. 

Amy’s instructions were not given in haste, she had thought long and hard about exactly how she wanted things to play out and key to that was to establish the balance of power right from the first second of their ‘meeting’. She still felt slightly weird about making him wear her panties, but she knew it would make him feel very awkward and self-conscious and that was exactly what she wanted.

To emphasise the point even further Amy pulled on a skin tight pair of jeans and a fitted black T-shirt, before slipping her feet into her sluttiest sandals. She knew the sandals would drive Rick crazy, but the fact that she was fully dressed while he wore nothing but her panties would really turn the screw.

Amy walked through the lounge door at 10:59 to find Rick already there. She hadn’t given him any instructions about where to sit or stand and was pleasantly surprised to find that he was kneeling in the middle of the floor and naked apart from her panties.

“Very good,” she said calmly. “I’m glad you chose to kneel before me, because after all it’s where you belong isn’t it?”

“Yes Miss Amy.”

“Don’t speak unless I tell you to,” she chided. “Just listen. For now at least.”

Amy stood right in front of Rick, his head bowed in deference giving him a great view of her amazing, sexy sandals and her pretty painted nails. She lifted her foot and gently swung it into his balls a couple of times. It was barely anything, but it let him know just how vulnerable he was and Rick let out a small groan of nervous pleasure. Amy noted that he seemed to enjoy that… 

“Are you wearing the butt plug as I instructed?”

“Yes Miss,” Rick responded deferentially.

“Good, because you’ll be thankful for that later.”

Amy sat down on the sofa in front of her husband, crossing her legs so that one of her beautiful sandals hung in the air just a few feet away from him.

“Just so you know, I haven’t changed my mind about cross dressing. I don’t find it remotely attractive or arousing and if you behave it will probably be a rare occurrence. But it has it’s uses, and today its use is to make you feel deeply uncomfortable and vulnerable. Is that how you feel right now?”

“Yes Miss Amy.” 

“Good. I believe we should start our new life off on the right footing, and that means you being completely honest with me whilst also acknowledging that I am in complete control here. Do you understand?”  

“Yes Miss.”

“Excellent.”

Amy reached out and made a show of removing a non-existent piece of fluff from the buckle of her sandals, then rubbed her fingers over her toes and finally dragged her hand up her shin and rested it on her knee. Rick’s eyes followed her every movement and Amy smiled as she realised just how under her spell he really was.

“So, it was quite a week we had wasn’t it? I wonder if you have any regrets about sending me those videos now?”

Rick cleared his throat, hesitated for a few seconds and then replied.

“No Miss Amy.”

“Really? Even though you know where this probably leads? Chastity, frustration, cuckolding, servitude… is that truly what you want?”

“I think so Miss,” responded Rick quietly.

Amy chuckled. 

“You think so… well, yes I guess there’s probably room for doubt. After all, I showed you how cruel I could be the other day didn’t I? Making you think I was going to let you slide your cock into my perfect pussy one last time, only to deny you and ruin your orgasm instead. That was VERY cruel of me, wasn’t it? Deliciously cruel some might say…”

“Yes Miss,” came Rick’s muffled response, his cock hardening as he remembered the exact moment he realised she wasn’t going to let him fuck her one last time after all.

“But deep down, I think you absolutely loved that I fucked with you like that. Isn’t that right?”

“Yes,” gasped Rick, his cock throbbing now and aching for attention.

“You love it when I’m cruel to you don’t you? Even though it’s hard to admit it, that’s the truth isn’t it? You get off on the idea of me being a heartless bitch and doing whatever I want with whoever I want. Correct?”

“Yes Miss…”

Amy extended her hanging foot forward until it was within touching distance of Rick’s mouth.

“Kiss my pretty shoes,” she instructed.

Rick shuffled forward a couple of inches and planted his lips on the side of Amy’s slutty sandals.

“That’s it, show them how much you love them. I know you do… they make you feel weak don’t they? When I wear these you instantly feel inferior and meek don’t you? As you should. That’s it, keep kissing… don’t stop until I tell you.”

Amy watched as Rick obediently peppered her shoe with affection until she finally pulled it away.

“Now, I’ve ordered a sizing kit for a chastity cage I found online. I presume you have no objection to me locking up your cock and holding the key? After all, if I’m going to control your cock properly then it’s a given, isn’t it?”

Rick let out a low gasp, followed with a nervous but positive response.

“In the meantime, I don’t want you touching that cock unless I say so. Do you understand? No unnecessary touching whatsoever. I want your balls full and your cock aching for me, always. Is that clear?”

“Yes Miss Amy,” Rick breathed.

Amy reached down and unbuckled her sandal then stuck her foot out again.

“Take that off.”

Rick reached out and carefully removed Amy’s shoe then placed it on the floor beside him. Amy wiggled her pretty toes suggestively before instructing her husband to worship her foot properly. 

Rick eagerly took each toe into his mouth and sucked on them before kissing all over her instep and then her sole.

“That’s it,” said Amy. “Show my beautiful foot just how much you love it. Because you love it like almost nothing else don’t you? I’ve noticed how you act when my feet are bare, especially when I put them in your lap. You can’t look away can you? They hypnotise you, they make you feel dizzy and they make your cock throb don’t they? Sometimes I wonder if you love my feet even more than my perfect pussy. Is that true?”

“I don’t know Miss,” mumbled Rick as he continued to kiss and suck Amy’s gorgeous feet.

Amy chuckled to herself… 

“No, I don’t think you know anything with any certainty any more, you’re a mess aren’t you. The only thing you really know is that I am everything to you, I am your world and you adore me, isn’t that right?”

“Yes Miss,” Rick grunted, his cock now trying to force its way out of the small panties he was wearing.

Amy angled her small foot and pushed it into Rick’s mouth.

“That’s it, let my pretty foot fuck your mouth… mmm, that looks so hot doesn’t it?”

Rick groaned as his mouth stretched to accommodate his wife’s beautiful foot, drool falling from the side of his mouth as he tried to take it deeper, his cock throbbing desperately for attention. 

Amy fucked her husband’s mouth for a while longer, her foot plunging deep inside as she pumped her leg back and forth. Finally she pulled it away and Rick gasped for air. Amy waited a few seconds and then pushed her foot right back in again, cocking her head to one side as she watched him struggle to take it.

“Good bitch…” she purred. “You love that don’t you?”

Rick nodded, unable to talk with her foot wedged firmly in his mouth.

“Lucky for you that I intend to have you worship my feet every single day for the rest of your life.”

Rick groaned appreciatively and a few seconds later Amy pulled her foot clear allowing Rick to breathe again. 

“Thank you Miss,” he offered.

Amy smiled wickedly and let her foot fall down towards Rick’s groin. She pressed her toes against his bulging panties and watched as he gently rocked back and forth, desperately trying to get a little friction going.

“You better not be close yet, cos I’m nowhere near done with you,” Amy warned.

Rick stopped moving and Amy kicked him gently, then a little harder. Then a little harder still. Rick took it well.

“Mmm,” purred Amy. “You like that too don’t you?”

“Yes Miss, I do.” 

“We are going to have so much fun together aren’t we? So much fun….”

Rick’s head was swimming, he couldn’t believe what was happening to him, it was like a dream. An incredible, perfect, awe-inspiring dream.

Amy swapped her feet over and presented her other sandal to Rick’s mouth for attention.

“Perhaps in time I will use my pretty feet to crush your balls, would you like that?”

Rick groaned loudly as he worked tirelessly to show Amy’s sandal how much he loved it.

“Yes, of course you would… you love it whenever I’m mean to you, even if it hurts a little…”

Rick moaned his appreciation, his lips gently kissing the tops of Amy’s painted toes.

“…or even if it hurts a lot?” Amy quipped as she pulled her shoe away and undid the buckle on that one.

“Take it off.”

Rick carefully removed Amy’s other shoe and placed it on the floor next to the first one. Amy lifted both feet side by side and rubbed them on her husband’s face while ordering him to lick them.

Rick did his best, but Amy occasionally showed her disapproval by slapping the sole of her feet against his cheek.

“Do it properly,” she barked.

After a few minutes of this Amy suddenly stood up and walked out of the room, leaving Rick wondering what was about to happen next.

A few minutes later Amy returned, sporting a strap-on harness fitted over her jeans. She stood right in front of him, her hand gently stroking her 6” cock.

“Open wide,” she ordered as she moved forward and pressed the smooth tip of her cock between his lips.

“That’s it… take it deep. Good bitch.”

Rick gagged a little as Amy forced the strap-on deep into his mouth. 

“Take it, for me...” she ordered. “You love it, don’t you? I love it too, watching you serve my ‘cock’... just like you serve my pussy and my ass.”

Rick groaned around the invader, his cock had worked its way out of his panties now and was screaming for attention, a hand, a foot, anything!

Amy looked down past Rick’s chest and spotted it.

“Haha… look how hard your little cock is, sticking out of those ridiculous panties. I bet you’d do just about anything to cum right now, wouldn’t you?”

“Yesch Misschhh Aammy,” came the muffled reply.

“Yes, and that’s why I need to lock your cock up, I need to make sure you’re ALWAYS desperate and compliant to whatever I decide.”

Rick pushed his mouth down onto Amy’s cock until it was right at the back of his throat.

“That’s it show me what a good little cocksucker you are…” Amy laughed. “Maybe one day I’ll have you do that for real.”

Rick’s cock pulsed and he thought he might actually spill his load without her even touching him.

“You like the thought of that don’t you, me standing over you and ordering you to suck my lover’s cock. Maybe I’ll do it after he’s fucked me so at least you get the taste of my gorgeous pussy, or maybe before so you just taste pure cock…”

Even Amy was taken aback slightly by the words that were coming out of her mouth now. Where the fuck did that come from? But, she noted, Rick only seemed to get more worked up the more she pushed it.

Suddenly she pulled the strap-on out of Rick’s mouth and stroked it in front of his face. 

“Don’t you think this cock is rather inadequate? Look at it, it’s smooth, short and not that thick. I think we need something much bigger and much more lifelike. I want it to have a nice bulbous head so you really feel it when it goes in your asshole. This will do for warming up I guess, but we definitely need an upgrade. A bit like me perhaps…”

Amy giggled to herself and before Rick could answer she batted the rubber cock against Rick’s cheek a few times and then shoved it back into his mouth.
  
She fucked his mouth for a short while and then pulled the cock clear again, allowing Rick a brief respite to get his breath back.

“Before we go on…” Amy said. “I wanted to ask you something. On those videos you sent me, I noticed some clips where… err, the femboys is it? The ‘girls’ with dicks… were hitting their balls with big black dildos. What were they doing that for?”

Rick wanted to curl up and die, if only he’d learned how to edit a video. It really couldn’t be that fucking hard, could it?

“Umm,” started Rick. “It’s… it’s called ‘plapping’. They do it to make themselves cum… well, ruin in their cages’.

Amy burst out laughing. 

“That’s pathetic, but…” Amy crouched down so that she could look directly into Rick’s eyes.

“Maybe when you’ve been locked up a while and your balls are bursting, maybe you’ll want that too?”

Rick looked away, his face burning with shame.

Amy laughed again, then stood up and walked around behind Rick and told him to get on all fours and crawl to the sofa. 

“Rest your front half on the seat but keep your ass nice and high.”

Rick heard Amy walk away and then return, was she fetching something? Lube perhaps.

“Now, let’s have a little look under here.”

Amy hooked her finger into the panties she’d given Rick to put on earlier and peeled them down so that they were under his cheeks. 

“Well these are ruined, but I guess I can keep them in the drawer for next time.”

Rick winced at the thought of ever being made to put her panties on again.   

“I know you hate being made to wear them, but that’s the whole point… you should have lied and told me you wanted to wear them, then I would never have gone there.”

Rick cursed under his breath bringing another chuckle from Amy followed by a hard swat with a paddle.

“Owww,” wailed Rich as the first strike caught him off guard.

“Oh come on, that really wasn’t that hard,” mocked Amy. “You’re going to have to learn to suffer better than that if you truly want to be my bitch.”

Amy landed another blow to Rick’s tender backside but this time he managed to keep the pain inside.

“That’s better,” she said. “Of course, if you behave yourself and do as you’re told then you’ll limit the need for punishment… but sometimes I will still do it, just because I can.”

Rick groaned into the cushion as Amy struck a further five times in quick succession.

“Oh yes, that’s getting nice and red now.”

Rick was breathing hard and tensed his muscles as he waited for the next blow. Amy paused and tried not to laugh, she was enjoying this so much and her pussy was dripping wet already. Eventually she saw Rick’s muscles relax slightly and she continued, alternating between cheeks with solid blows that brought winces from Rick’s clenched jaw and also caused his cock to wilt considerably.

Finally the beating stopped; Amy threw the paddle onto the sofa and rubbed her hands over Rick’s bright red cheeks, the heat coming off them was quite impressive.

“Is that better? You like the feel of my soft hands better than the nasty paddle?”

“Yes Miss,” sighed Rick. “Thank you.”

“Thank you for what?”

“Thank you for… touching me with your hands Miss.”

“That’s not what you should be thanking me for is it?”

“Thank you for… paddling my ass, Miss.”

“Better. But really what you should be thanking me for is making you my bitch and keeping you in line.”

“Yes Miss,” moaned Rick, his cock getting hard again now that the paddling was over..

“Now, let’s get this out of you…”

Amy pushed the panties all the way down to Rick’s knees, parted his cheeks slightly and took a hold of the base of the butt plug inside him. She twisted and wiggled it for a few seconds, then pulled it almost all the way out before letting go and watching his ass pull it back in.

“Looks like your ass wants to keep it in…” she mocked. “But that will never do.” 

Amy got a firm grip on the base and pulled it out quickly, making Rick gasp and moan into the sofa cushion.

He heard her walking away again and fiddling with something on the far side of the room. Then the sound of her gorgeous feet padding back towards him.

“Do you want some lube?”

“Yes please Miss Amy,” begged Rick.

“Beg me again and tell me why you want it.”

“Please lube my asshole Miss, so you can fuck it with your cock.”

“Again.”

“Please lube my ass Miss Amy, so you can fuck me hard with your cock.”

“I love hearing you say that, I hope I never get tired of it.”

Amy placed the bottle of lube against Rick’s ass and gently squeezed until the cool liquid oozed out over his slightly stretched hole. 

Rick sighed as he felt the coolness invade his body and then tensed as he heard the bottle hit the floor and Amy moving closer behind him. 

“Mmmm,” moaned Amy as pushed the tip of her ‘cock’ into her husband’s pink hole. 

This felt so different to the last time they did this, then it was awkward, tentative and weird. Now it felt ‘right’, like this was how it was supposed to be. She slid the cock all the way in and then gently started to fuck Rick’s asshole.

“It feels so fucking good doesn’t it?” Amy prompted.

“Yes… Miss, really… good…” Rick panted between strokes.

“Does it feel even better because you’re still wearing my panties?”

Rick didn’t answer immediately and Amy pulled out.

“Answer me.”

“Yes, Miss… it feels better,” he said, unsure now if he was lying or not.

Amy laughed then slid the cock back into Rick’s ass and started to fuck him harder.

“Have you thought about how much cum I’m going to make you eat? At first it will just be your own, off my feet or maybe my breasts if you’re really lucky… but soon you’ll be cleaning me every time I get fucked. That’s going to be so hot for you isn’t it? You love my pussy even more when it’s used and stretched and full of hot creamy cum… don’t you?”

Rick groaned loudly, his cock teetering on the edge of a ruined orgasm.

“I wonder… are you the sort of bitch boi who eagerly eats every drop of cum presented to you or do you have to be kept deep in denial to keep you obedient? I guess we’ll find out soon, won’t we?”

“Yes Miss,” Rick moaned as she continued to pound his ass hard.

“Does that mean you’re ready to submit to me fully?”

“Yes Miss.”

“Does that mean you want me to fuck other men and make you eat their cum out of me?”

Rick couldn’t bring himself to reply. 

“Well? Is that what you want?”

“Yes Miss Amy,” Rick finally manged to force the words out, just as his cock started to leak onto the floor.

“Finally…” grunted Amy, pounding  Rick’s ass for another thirty seconds or so, oblivious to his distressing accident.

“That will do, for now…” she said as she pulled out and walked back to the other side of the room.

Rick heard the strap-on harness being slid off and then the sound of tight denim being peeled down. In his mind he pictured his beautiful wife, naked from the waist down and clenched his still hard cock to try to free the large drip of cum he could feel still hanging from it.

He heard Amy moving back towards him. She paused and then moved closer, the small puddle of liquid on the floor catching her attention. She knelt down and rubbed her finger in it and instantly realised it wasn’t some stray lube as she had first thought. She looked up between Rick’s legs and noticed a three-inch-long rope of cum still hanging from the tip.

“Oh my God,” she cackled. “You actually came from being fucked in the ass. That’s amazing…”

Rick felt completely humiliated, but worse was to come.

“But really I should punish you for that.”

Amy reached for the paddle that still sat near Rick’s head and then thought better of it.

“Hmm, I think I know what will hurt you more than the paddle.” 

Rick tensed up, wondering what else she had brought into the room.

“I was going to allow you to watch me masturbate, but now I think you can stay right there… just like that, with cum dripping from your cock and your panties around your knees like a complete slut.”

Rick relaxed his muscles and sighed defeatedly into the sofa. She was right, it did hurt way more than any punishment she could have given him. 

Amy settled on an arm chair behind him and spread her legs over the arms, her fingers quickly diving into her wet, sloppy cunt and circling her clit. She knew it would not take long for her to cum.




No comments:

Post a Comment