Monday, 3 August 2026

How to Break Your Man - Part 2 (Written July 2026)



After Rick left to go back home and get ready for work, Amy tried to put the events of the previous night out of her mind, but it was not easy. She had a lot on her plate today and the last thing she needed was the constant distraction of the video and the memory of Rick submissively licking her ‘used’ pussy…

As she took the lift down to the breakfast room the images from the video played in her mind and she wondered how soon she could get back to the room and masturbate to it yet again. She really couldn’t understand why the video had such an effect on her, it was like as soon as she finished watching it she craved seeing it all over again.

The lift reached the ground floor and Amy told herself to knock it off. While she wasn’t technically ‘at work’ just yet, she was around people who mattered and she had to look professional and capable. After all, anyone could sit next to her at breakfast.

Amy selected a few items from the buffet and sat on a table for four. She looked back over at the buffet and the croissants she had left behind, and when she turned back a figure towered over her.

“Is it okay if I sit with you?”

Amy eyes trailed up from Matthew’s stomach, over his broad chest and up to his handsome, smiling face. 

“Yes…. yes, of course,” she said, smiling back at him as he pulled out the chair opposite and set down his plate of eggs and bacon.

Amy did not think once about Rick, or the video until breakfast was over.

*****

After breakfast Amy rushed back to her room and brought herself to another orgasm. She was so fucking horny since she started watching that video, it was ridiculous… and Matthew wasn’t helping either. He was kind of flirting with her at the breakfast table, but very subtly… or maybe it was all in her head. She really didn’t know any more… maybe she was just too horny to think straight.

She checked her reflection, a little flushed perhaps but not too obvious… and made her way back to the lift. 

She didn’t hear from Rick all day, but in a way she was pleased because it meant she could concentrate on doing her job properly. Then just after five she got a new message.

RICK: Hi Miss Amy…. Hope you have had a good day. I’ve attached another couple of videos for you to watch tonight. I hope you enjoy them.

Amy quickly responded.

AMY: Hi. Not a bad day really… last night was something else, how are you feeling now?

RICK: Confused.

AMY: Okay. Strangely, I’m not. In fact I feel very sure… about EVERYTHING. Speak later. Love you.

RICK: Love you 2. XXX

That wasn’t quite true, Amy wasn’t at all ‘sure about EVERYTHING’, but she wanted Rick to think she was. Eventually she would work everything out in her head, and then she would tell Rick how it was going to be. In the meantime, let him sweat.

*****

After dinner, around eight, Amy sat in the bathtub again, her phone propped up in front of her.

“Okay,” she said, her fingers dipping below the water in readiness. “Let’s see what this one is like…”

She opened the attachment and the video burst into life. It looked very similar in style and presentation to the first one and Amy presumed it was made by the same person.

The title of this new video filled the screen: ‘Girlfriend’s Footslut’

The screen split into three showing three different girls removing their socks and showing off their pretty feet to the camera. Again, the pictures were accompanied by bursts of text.

“You love her feet”

The picture changed to a woman engrossed in her phone, but still teasing the camera with her soles. Then a different girl, wearing a red dress, sat with her feet up. While another girl removed her slutty shoes and started kissing her feet.

“She ignores you, except when you worship her feet.”

The screen split in three again, showing three different girls lying on their front and showing their soles to the camera. 

“She loves to tease you… suck her toes.”

On the right hand side of the screen a cock started spurting its load over one of the girl’s soles.

“You cum for her feet!”

The picture reverted to one main shot; a girl sat upright, her feet pressed around and stroking a cock in front of her.

“You get a footjob if you’re lucky.”

Then a different girl appeared wearing fishnet stockings, doing the same thing, but stopping once the cock in front of her started to shoot.

“She laughs at you… now she ruins your orgasms.”

The screen split into three again, on the left and right girls teased the camera, removing their socks to reveal their pretty toes. In the central part of the screen a cock leaked onto a girl’s feet which were covered with stripey pink and white knee-highs.

“You barely deserve her feet beta. Accept your place… betas don’t fuck!”

A single frame showed a cock trapped between the sole of a woman’s foot and her flip flop, cum erupting from the tip and splattering against the sole of her other foot.

“Cum for feet!”

The picture changed again. A woman’s foot played with a cock trapped in a black chastity cage.

“She wants more, you get put in chastity, she holds your key…”

A selection of images flashed by showing various women’s feet playing with caged cocks, one of them wearing an ankle chain from which dangled the key to the cage.

“You belong in chastity, because you are weak! She controls you, go deeper, give in, be her toy!”

Another flurry of images followed, showing men being fucked in the ass with strap-ons while Amy circled her clit with her fingertips.

“Let her fuck YOU, it’s not like you’re ever going to fuck HER ever again anyway! You are her foot-slut and her fuck-toy. Look at you, humiliated, begging for her feet. Now that she owns your cock, this is the only way you have sex.”

The picture briefly changed to a woman’s foot gently kicking a guy’s balls, 

“Maybe she’ll let you out if you kiss her feet enough?”

Then reverted to multiple guys getting fucked in the ass.

“You’re taking so much cock for her. She prefers sex like this, no more normal sex for you. You get her feet or you get fucked!”

The picture changed to an Asian girl laying in a bath in a bikini. The soles of her feet were clearly visible in the foreground, resting on the side of the tub.

“She’ll think about letting you cum, but she will never unlock you.”

A series of images showing caged cocks leaking cum while their owners fucked themselves in the ass with dildos flashed by. Most of them were also wearing stockings or lingerie…

“Cum in your cage, or not at all. She owns you, humiliates you; take it deep for her. This is how betas cum!”

When the video finished Amy did not restart it, nor did she lean forward to open the other one. Instead, she closed her eyes and pictured Matthew looming over her, her thighs pressed back against her stomach as he fucked her deep and hard.

Her fingers moved faster as she imagined him leaning forward to kiss her, their tongues meshing and her cunt tightening around his thick cock as he pushed her thighs back even further. 

Then he started pounding her faster, his breathing ragged as he plunged his meaty cock into her over and over again. Then he pulled back, his cock slipping out of her juicy cunt and leaving her feeling empty. She looked down to see his hand moving quickly, pumping his meat hard until it fired thick ropes of cum over her pussy and stomach. 

Amy was so close now… 

Abruptly Matthew moved away and Rick appeared between her legs, his eyes wide as he studied the glistening pool of cum he knew he had to clean up and consume. Amy looked down and uttered two words.

“Clean me.”

As Rick’s face lowered and his tongue snaked out to taste Matthew’s cum Amy bucked hard beneath the water, writhing with pleasure until her fingers gently teased the last moments of pleasure from her sensitive clit.

“Fuck!” moaned Amy as the image faded away.

She lay there panting for a while, wondering what the hell was wrong with her.

*****

Amy stayed in the tub until the water started to get cold. She loved taking long, relaxing baths, but unfortunately they only had a shower at home. She made a promise to herself that one day they would get a place with room for a bath, then her life would be complete.

Amy dried herself, then put on a robe and went to sit on the bed. She picked up her phone and texted Rick. She really needed to get to the bottom of something before things went any further.

AMY: Hi, how’s it going?

RICK: I’m good, thank you Miss Amy.

Amy smiled at that.

AMY: I just thought I’d better check. You’re not wearing my panties are you?

RICK: NO! NO! Amy, I swear if I knew how to edit the video and take those bits out I would have done. 

Amy gave a sigh of relief. But she wasn’t letting him off the hook that easily.

AMY: Are you sure?

RICK: 100%

RICK: No, I’m serious… that’s why I didn’t show you before.

Amy smiled, waited thirty seconds and then replied.

AMY: You better hope I don’t MAKE you wear them then.

RICK: Please Amy.

AMY: Miss Amy.

RICK: Miss Amy. Sorry.

Amy made him sweat a few seconds longer before she started typing again.

AMY: I don’t know, I think it’s quite amusing that of all the things in that video, that’s the bit you worry about? 

Amy waited patiently for her husband’s response, I mean, it was a valid point right?

RICK: I know. It’s fucked up. I’m still feeling a bit weird about it all to be honest.

AMY: I know. But I came really hard this morning. I was watching the other video…

Amy decided not to tell him what ACTUALLY made her cum. After all it was none of his business.

RICK: Which one did you watch?

AMY: Girlfriend’s Footslut. It wasn’t as good as the other one, and it was a bit short, but I still liked it. I will watch the other one tomorrow night. I hope it’s good.

RICK: Aren’t you coming home tomorrow?

AMY: Oh yeah, about that… I have to stay one more night. I’m not happy about it, none of us are. It’s actually just the finance team and the senior management, everyone else is going home. 

Including Matthew, sighed Amy. 

*****

Amy sat at the same breakfast table; she couldn’t see Matthew anywhere but maybe he would rock up and sit with her again. She hoped so. She’d almost picked up a croissant from the buffet but the thought of Matthew sitting next to her while she dropped flaky pastry and jam all over herself gave her pause for thought. Besides, she was already dressed for work and her first meeting was at 9AM sharp so potentially disastrous pastries were probably best avoided.

Amy felt a movement, she turned quickly hoping to see Matthew’s large frame beside her, but instead it was Martina from HR.

“Hi Amy, can I sit with you?”

Amy’s head flicked round just in time to spot Matthew settling himself at a different table.

“Oh, hi, yes… sure.”

Amy tried to keep the disappointment out of her voice but she wasn’t sure she had succeeded all that well. 

“Are you okay?” asked Martina. “You look a little tired.”

Amy supressed a chuckle.

“Yeah, I’m okay… what about you?”

“Oh, I’m better this morning than I was yesterday.”

Martina looked around and lowered her voice conspiratorially.

“I didn’t get much sleep the first night here.”

“Oh?” prompted Amy. “Was the bed too hard?”

“It wasn’t the bed that was too hard,” Martina cackled, covering her mouth with her hand.

Amy couldn’t help but laugh. This was classic Martina, she always seemed to end up fucking someone at these things and she always seemed compelled to go round telling everyone about it one by one, like she was sharing a secret. Despite the fact that by the end of the day literally everyone in the building knew about it.

“Oooh… did you end up having fun with one of those guys I saw you with in the bar?”

Martina shot her a startled look, as if she’d been caught doing something, then sighed as if to say ‘I guess I might as well tell you’.

“Well, no actually we all went back to the taller guy’s room… I think his name was Martin, Marty, Mark? I’m not sure. But anyway...”

Amy raised her eyebrows slightly while she waited for Martina to swallow the piece of sausage she’d just put into her mouth.  

“And…?”

“Well, I shouldn’t say, but… those boys had a lot of energy. In fact I think they might have taken something because…”

Martina leaned a couple of inches closer and lowered her voice a touch.

“…even when they came they didn’t go soft!”

Amy, almost spat her tea out. Martina was fucking hilarious. If morally reprehensible. How she could sit at the breakfast table wearing her wedding ring while recounting a story like that?

“I kept telling them I was done, but they wouldn’t let me leave!”

“What they kept you there against your will?” Amy asked with mock concern.

“Well, I wouldn’t go that far,” she countered. “But it was four in the morning and I wanted to go to sleep and they would start touching me again and telling me they were still horny. I didn’t get into bed until nearly 5AM!”

“Wow, that’s quite a night!”

“I know, and I’m not as young as I used to be… those boys took advantage of an older lady’s good nature!”

“You’re not that old Martina.”

Martina looked around again, and spoke in a hushed tone.

“I’m nearly 50.”

“Really?” said Amy. She was well aware of Martina’s upcoming big birthday, but to be fair Martina could pass for early 40s. She was a very sexy looking lady, the kind that kept her hair dyed blond and always wore red high heels and Amy wished she had a bit of Martina’s ‘sparkle’; perhaps if she had Matthew would have sat with her this morning.

Still, it was always fun listening to Martina’s stories.

“Can I tell you a secret?” whispered Martina.

Amy was about to take another sip of tea, but thought better of it and placed the cup back in its saucer.

“They… did me together.”

Amy feigned a shocked look. A few days ago this might have actually shocked her a little, but since Rick sent her those videos her whole world view seemed to be shifting.

“What you mean… like, one in the front, one in the back?” Amy replied as deadpan as she could manage.

“No, I mean, actually yes… later on. But no… like both… in front.”

Amy winced at the thought.

“Did it hurt?”

“Well, honestly… it was tight to start with, but then it felt amazing… I’d definitely do it again.”

Amy was screaming inside. She looked over Martina’s shoulder to see her friend Christina who smiled broadly, clearly she’d already heard all this already and was finding it entertaining watching Amy react to each of Martina’s sordid revelations.

Amy looked down at Martina’s wedding ring, she kinda wanted to ask what her husband thought of all this, if he even knew? But she didn’t feel like she knew her well enough to pry and she also didn’t want to get on the wrong side of the head of HR.

“Sorry Martina, I have to get going…” said Amy. “Lovely to talk to you though. Don’t let that sausage go cold.”

Martina smiled warmly at her and looked down at the remaining sausage on her plate.

“I think I’ve had enough,” she said with a wink.

Amy supressed her laugh until she got to Christina’s table, at which point she simply couldn’t hold it in any more. She ducked down next to Christina’s chair and clasped her hand over her mouth to stifle the noise, tears rolling down her cheeks as she did so.

Her laughter set Christina off and the pair of them giggled away for several minutes until Amy finally composed herself. Even then she struggled to keep it in and several times during the day she suddenly burst into fits of giggles. Thankfully she made it through Roger’s ‘Employee of the Year’ presentation without incident, but only just.

Still, a good laugh was just what Amy needed. Being away from home was no fun and on top of being very busy she had all this ‘Rick’ stuff to process and deal with. Not to mention, the steadily growing fascination she had with Matthew.

She really didn’t know how to feel about that. On the one hand she thought badly of Martina for cravenly cheating on her husband, but on the other she was tempted to do the same. At least it seemed that Rick was on board with the idea… theoretically; she somehow suspected he might feel differently if she actually went through with it. 

And who was she to judge Martina, she didn’t know her that well at all, and she didn’t know anything about her husband, for all Amy knew he could be in a wheelchair, or who knows… maybe he was a little fucker too? Maybe Martina was just getting her own back? 

No, Amy decided. She really ought to be a bit more openminded, after all… Rick’s videos were certainly expanding her horizons. And for the most part she wasn’t nearly as turned off by what she saw as Rick had probably imagined.

But she still did not like the idea of him wearing women’s underwear, and she was pleased that he didn’t want that either. Not that it might not have its uses…

*****

After dinner, Amy had another bath and shaved her pussy smooth. Just in case… 

Then she settled on the bed in her robe and texted Rick.

AMY: Hi sweets, I’m going to watch the other video now, hope you’re not too bored there without me?

RICK: Hi Amy
RICK: Hi Miss Amy… 
RICK: Sorry.

RICK: Hope you like it. The first one is the best one honestly, I will try and find some more if you want me to.

AMY: No need, I think I get the picture. 

RICK: Oh, okay.

AMY: I just shaved my pussy nice and smooth, what a pity you aren’t here to taste it.

RICK: ☹

AMY: I guess I could send you a picture… 

RICK: Yes please Miss Amy.

AMY: Hmm, maybe later. I think you’ll like it better…

RICK: What do you mean?

AMY: Nothing… you’ll see. Maybe.

AMY: Gotta go. Love you. 

RICK: Wait.

RICK: Amy.

RICK: Miss Amy… 

RICK: Fuck.

Amy swiped the conversation away and pulled up Rick’s third video.

“Oh gawd,” clucked Amy as the title filled her screen. Again this one followed the same format and was clearly created by the same person.

‘You Lose’

A cute Asian girl sat on the floor of what looked like her bedroom, looking at her laptop and with the soles of her feet pointing right at the camera. Several of her toes were decorated with rings and she wiggled them playfully at the camera. For just a second the picture changed to a woman being roughly fucked from behind by a big black cock and then back again. The girl smiled playfully as the first piece of text appeared on the screen.

“Get ready for your new life, bitch.”

The first girl disappeared and a white girl’s face filled the screen, the head of a black cock rubbing over her cheeks and lips before pushing into her eager mouth.

“She had this fantasy for a long time…”

A series of images flashed by very quickly, Amy barely able to register each one before it was replaced by another. She noticed one in particular though, a guy was on his knees being fucked from behind by a machine, while a dominant woman slapped his balls.

“Oof! That’s hot…” mused Amy, her fingers sliding down between her legs and finding her clit.

“Where she does what she wants, with whoever she wants.”

The visuals changed constantly, a guy licked a woman’s ass while she bounced on another guy’s cock, a woman was fucked by two black cocks while one of the men spanked her ass…

“Your tiny dick is useless to her.”

A woman’s sandal shod foot was pressed against a guy’s balls; his cock encased in bright pink plastic; a woman fucked a guy from behind with a purple strap on…

“She needs a real man’s cock.”

On the screen a woman stroked a huge black rod, while simultaneously cupping her husband’s balls, his cock trapped inside a tiny steel cage.

“She locked your little thing in chastity, now you can’t do a thing about it.”

Multiple images of women being pounded by big black cocks flashed by before a woman wearing a white T shirt emblazoned with a big pair of lips and the text ‘It’s not cheating if my husband watches’ played with her husband’s locked cock.

“You beg her for release, but the cage keeps you loyal to her desires.”

The screen split into three and again the images flashed by so quickly that it was impossible to register all of them at once. Amy noticed more toes being wiggled and a girl with yellow fishnets squatting over a guy’s face, cum dripping out of her pussy and into his open mouth.

“There’s no question why she wants this.”

The screen resolved back to a singular image; a woman standing between two guys, one with a huge black cock, the other a tiny chastity cage.

“Betas don’t get to fuck. Enjoy your place.”

A woman sat astride a caged guy’s face, stroking two big black cocks.

Amy groaned again, imagining that one of those guys was Matthew and the guy on his back was Rick.    

“She will never unlock you.”

Three women appeared perched on a kitchen worktop, surrounding a kneeling white guy and rubbing their feet all over his face and chest.

“DEFEAT!”

A woman paddled a locked guy’s ass, then she mounted him and slammed her ‘cock’ into him hard. Amy barely even noticed the guy was wearing fishnets, instead she was transfixed by the strap-on spearing his asshole. 

“Accept your role as her sissy cuckold.”

A girl on her knees behind a black guy rimmed his ass; then a white guy locked in a cage fucked himself with a dildo until he leaked onto his own stomach.

A barrage of pictures filled the screen, which again split into three. Amy particularly noticed one which showed a woman slapping a large black dildo against a caged guy’s balls…

“This is the sex life she’s always wanted.”

A black guy fucked a woman from behind, while her husband lay on his back beneath them, his cock locked. Then a girl looked over her shoulder at the camera as two big black cocks pounded her holes.

“You can’t say no to her, she’ll fuck your mouth and ass to keep you quiet… she’s never going back, bitch.”

The screen split into three again, each showing different pairs of pretty, feminine feet.

“She’s addicted to taking big black cock, and you are her obedient cuck.”

An Asian girl gagged on a huge black cock; then a woman slapped a white guy’s balls repeatedly until he ruined onto his own stomach.

“She’s a total slut now, you cum in your cage or not at all…”

More girls sucked and fucked big black cocks, then a clothed woman straddled a guy’s legs and used a vibrator on his cage until he ruined, his cum leaking out onto his stomach.

“She’ll let you watch if you behave, she’ll let you kiss her feet if you beg…”

Amy started to tense up, her orgasm building quickly. 

“Thank her for letting you watch, your dicklet will never feel pussy again.”

Amy’s fingers moved faster and faster until she crested the wave and her body bucked on the bed.

“Fuck! Fuck!” she cried as she came.

“This is the only relationship bitchbois like you deserve, you live to get fucked by her BBC dildos and eat his cum from her… she has you in permanent chastity for a reason cucky.”

Amy spread her sodden lips open and took a photo, then sent it to Rick.

A few moments later Rick responded…

RICK: OMG!

AMY: Do not jerk off now. Don’t even touch it.

RICK: Yes Miss Amy.

AMY: You can look at my beautiful pussy as much as you want for now. Wait for my call.

Amy put on a tight white T-shirt, tight black jeans and some ankle boots then headed for the bar. 

Fifteen minutes later she was talking to a cute guy she’d never met before. It felt so naughty, but Amy knew she wasn’t going to take this any further… she just wanted the thrill of ‘cheating’ without actually doing so.

She had a lovely evening drinking and flirting with this new guy and a couple of hours later she headed back to her room and texted Rick.

AMY: Come to the hotel. Now.

RICK: On my way, Miss.

AMY: Door is open, same room.

Again Rick steadied himself in the lift, wondering what he might find once he got to the room.

He opened door 442 and closed it behind him, then tentatively walked past the bathroom door to find Amy sitting on the bed, her back resting on a pile of pillows against the headboard. She still wore the tight white T-shirt but she was naked from the waist down. 

Amy pointed to the floor next to the bed. 

Without a word Rick walked to where she pointed and knelt down obediently. Amy opened her legs to expose her soaking wet pussy, her fingers moving between her lips.

“I went down to the bar earlier and met a guy there. He was nice, good looking… tall, I wanted to take it further. But I’m not ready to do that… yet. Plus I need to know how you really feel about me fucking someone else.”

Rick looked stressed, his head was down but his eyes were fixed on Amy’s fingers as they moved inside her pussy. She leaned forward and offered them to her husband to clean.

Rick sucked on Amy’s fingers gratefully, her pussy always tasted so fucking good and he was relieved that there was nothing else there for him to taste or clean up.

“Well, Rick… how do you feel about that really?”

“I… I don’t know,” he began. “…Miss Amy.”

“Drop that for the moment. This isn’t us playing a game, I’m asking you genuinely how you feel. I need to know if you really want me to do this all the way, or is this just a fantasy that shatters as soon as I take it further?”

“I wish I could tell you,” Rick pleaded. “It turns me on so much to think of you doing whatever you want with whoever you want, but at the same time it scares me.”

“I know, but I’m going to need an answer one way or the other soon.”

Rick hung his head.

“Look at me,” said Amy spreading her legs wider and parting her lips with her fingers. “Look at my beautiful pussy, you love my pussy so much don’t you… you want the best for it don’t you? I know you do. And I will always love you and only you, no matter how many other cocks I decide to fuck. You know that don’t you?”

Rick nodded solemnly, his eyes gazing lustfully at Amy’s wet fingers as they moved between her legs again.

“Stand up,” ordered Amy. 

Rick stood up, his jeans bulging at the crotch.

“Show me your cock.” 

Rick peeled his jeans and shorts down and his cock sprang forwards as hard as Amy had ever seen it.

“Perhaps I should let you put it inside me, one, last, time… would you like that?”

Rick gasped and nodded furiously.

“Yes… please Miss,” he blurted out before realising how pathetic it sounded.

“But it will be the last time. The very last time, you understand that don’t you?”

Rick nodded.

“Yes Miss Amy,” corrected Amy.

“Yes Miss Amy,” groaned Rick.

“Come closer then.”

Rick moved towards the bed and Amy wrapped her fingers around his throbbing cock. She slid her hips forward until her ass was right at the edge of the bed, her legs wrapping around him and pulling him closer. Her wet lips glistened with pussy juice as she gently rubbed the head of his cock up and down, again and again until the tip was wet with her juices.

“Beg me to let you fuck me… one… last… time,” she said, dragging out the last three words painfully slowly.

“Please Miss Amy, please let me inside you.”

“You need to beg harder than that.”

“Please, please Miss, please let me put my cock inside your beautiful pussy.”

“Better, but I need you to say ‘one last time’.”

Rick nodded, his head swimming as he tried to operate his lips.

“Please, Miss Amy, please may I be allowed inside your beautiful pussy…” the words stuck in Rick’s throat as he tried to get them out, “…one, last, time.”

Amy stared into his half-closed eyes.  

“Do you remember what that video said?” she asked.

Rick looked nervously at her and shook his head.

“Keep him right at the edge of fucking you, but NEVER let him,” Amy said evilly.

Rick moaned as he remembered the first video, the Asian girl sitting on top of the white guy, rubbing her pussy against his cock until he exploded over his own stomach.

“That’s what you want isn’t it, you don’t really want to be allowed to fuck me at all do you? You want to be teased and denied, dangled just on the edge but never ACTUALLY allowed to. Look at your cock, I’ve never seen it so fucking hard. It looks like it could blow at any second, are you close?”

“Yeah,” grunted Rick.

Amy quickly slapped her hand down on his throbbing meat.

“Are you going to lick me clean like a good little bitch?”

“Yes… Yes Miss Amy.”

“I want you to tell me when,” Amy instructed.

Rick nodded as Amy gently started to stroke her husband’s cock. It was ridiculously hard and he was clearly LOVING every second of this.

“But if I keep you like this, it’s not really fair for me to go without is it?”

Rick gasped as he tried to hold back a little longer.

“Doesn’t my pussy deserve to feel a nice big cock inside it sometimes?”

“Yes.. Miss,” moaned Rick through gritted teeth.

“And you promise to clean me up afterwards?”

“I’m… coming,” Rick wailed suddenly.

Amy stroked his cock twice more and then let go, watching as Rick’s cock bucked up and down angrily, his cum eventually leaking out and pooling just above her pussy. After about thirty seconds Amy gently squeezed Rick’s still hard cock and another dribble of cum leaked onto her smooth, soft skin.

Then she rubbed her fingers in the mess and pushed it down, spreading it all over her pussy lips and even pushed some of it inside her dripping cunt. 

“Clean me,” Amy said.

As she watched him licking up his mess Amy knew that was the last time he would ever cum anywhere near her perfect pussy.

*****

Once Rick had cleaned Amy to her satisfaction, she had him keep licking her until she came again. Watching Rick lick her pussy clean was intense and after they cuddled for a short time she told him to go home. Really she wanted to hold and cuddle him all night, but she felt that if she wanted to really assert her control over her husband and manipulate his emotions then this was too good an opportunity to miss. She knew how attached he was to her in that moment and this was a perfect way to make him feel needy and submissive.

Predictably he pleaded to be allowed to stay with her, but she said she needed to get to sleep as she still had one more day to get through before she could come home. He didn’t like it but eventually he gave in and kissed her goodbye. The taste of cum and pussy juice still lingering on her husband’s lips made her pussy tingle a little and once he was gone she masturbated to a third, smaller orgasm.

Amy slept like a Queen that night. 




No comments:

Post a Comment