HOW TO BREAK YOUR MAN - Part 9
Over the next few months Amy became more and more fixated on black cocks and Matthew’s in particular. She regularly fucked herself while Rick watched, or sometimes got him to use her new dildo on her while she fantasized about her colleague fucking her, blissfully unaware of what the future held.
Matthew was appointed head of a new project at work and Amy applied to transfer on to the project the second the email arrived in her in box. She was surprised, but over the moon to get an email back from Matthew himself welcoming her to the team within an hour of her request.
Within a few weeks she was working alongside him. Pretty much every day and the more she was around him the more she became convinced he was the one she needed. He was so confident in himself and one afternoon she watched him rip a guy to pieces over his shoddy work. He didn’t scream and shout, he calmly and eloquently made the guy feel about two feet tall and left him almost trembling. Later the same day someone called him ‘Matt’ by accident and he politely but very dominantly corrected them; Amy just about came watching that!
That night she fucked herself relentlessly while Rick watched on, his cock aching in its cage. After she’d recovered from her third orgasm of the evening Amy breathlessly pulled her husband towards her and sat up just enough that she could unlock his cage.
“Take it off,” she gasped. “I want it inside me.”
Rick’s eyes were wide as he pulled the metal cage away and released his cock for the first time in what seemed like weeks.
“Get it hard for me,” moaned Amy as she collapsed back on the bed and played with her clit some more.
Rick massaged his cock until it was standing at its full (very average) height and then Amy reached out and slapped it. She slapped it a second time, much harder.
“Look at it,” she chided. “I deserve so much better don’t I?”
“Yes Miss Amy,” agreed Rick as she slapped it a third time.
“Come on then,” she smiled. “Slide it in… right to the top.”
Rick moved between Amy’s legs and she fixed him with a steely stare. She reached down and gripped his cock, slowly feeding it into her sodden cunt.
“No!” warned Amy, the second Rick tried to push it inside.
“You are not allowed to thrust inside me, I just want you to feel what it’s like to be inside me again. I want you to remember what you gave up when you chose this path… and what real men get to feel whenever they want.”
Rick whimpered.
“It’s looser than you remember isn’t it? Much looser, yes… honestly I can barely even feel your little cock now. The dildo has stretched me so good. Ready for bigger and better things. Such a pity you’ll never experience that kind of pleasure again… but I’m not a total bitch, so I’m going to let you jerk off on my pussy lips. It’s been so long since I let you do that hasn’t it? So very long. I can’t even remember the last time you came anywhere near my pussy…”
“I do Miss, it was the night I came to the hotel…”
“Yes… I think you’re right.”
She sat up a little and shoved him in the stomach until his cock fell out of her. Then spread her lips open while she watched him stroke.
“It’s been months since you got to clean me hasn’t it… I really need to find myself a new bull, a proper one this time. Well, don’t worry, I’m working on it, but until then you better make the most of this because who knows how long it’s going to be until you get to lick up fresh cum from my beautiful pussy again...”
Rick jerked furiously, half expecting Amy to tell him to stop or ruin himself, but even when he warned her he was close she merely smiled and said, “Give me every drop of that loser cum.”
Rick lost it within seconds, the first jet of his cum spurting almost all the way to Amy’s breasts. Amy sniggered and scooped it up with her fingers, then held them out for Rick to lick and swallow.
“Not bad,” she said sarcastically as he sucked her digits. “Now clean the rest of it up.”
Amy watched her husband diligently lapping at her delicious hole, searching out every drop of cum he’d deposited and sneakily licking her clit.
“Did I tell you to lick me?” she snapped.
“No Miss, I’m sorry Miss…”
“Your job right now is to clean me… isn’t it?”
“Yes Miss.”
“That’s what you do best after all…”
Rick groaned into his wife’s pussy; he loved it when she spoke to him like that.
“Can you even remember the last time you came and didn’t eat it?”
Rick thought for a moment and then said ‘No Miss, I can’t.”
“And you never will again,” she laughed as she handed Rick her favourite dildo
“Now you can lick me, here… use this too.”
*****
Things were going well at work; the project seemed to be going okay, though you never can tell with these things, and Matthew was definitely becoming more comfortable around her. He subtly complimented her on her looks and her fitness, commenting that he’d noticed she was stepping up her training and the weights.
One morning Amy was sitting at her dressing table, getting ready for work when she remembered the anklet that Rick bought her. She fished it out of her drawer and was about to put it on when she had an idea.
“Rick,” she shouted.
She waited a few seconds and then shouted again just as she heard him coming up the stairs. She stood up and put her left foot up on her stool then held out the anklet just as Rick walked through the door.
“Rick, put this on for me.”
Rick realised what she was holding and gently took it from her, then bent down and carefully wrapped it around Amy’s ankle. It looked very sexy and he told her so.
“Thank you,” she smiled. “Okay, that’s all… no wait, I want you to kiss it.”
Rick leaned forward and planted a kiss on the delicate chain and her ankle.
“Good boy,” she said rubbing his head affectionately.
*****
From that day on it became a ritual that Rick would be required to put the anklet on every day. He loved it of course, not just because any chance to touch Amy was eagerly received, but also because he was playing a small part in potentially making something happen down the line.
One day Amy Googled ‘anklet woman meaning’ and read that while it can have different meanings (or indeed no meaning at all), if it is worn on the right ankle it potentially indicates a ‘Hotwife’ or that the wearer is in a ‘non-monogamous relationship, particularly if worn with a ‘key’ charm.
Amy rather liked this idea. It was all very well wearing Rick’s actual key on her ankle, but she would constantly be worrying about it getting lost, especially given what happened before.
She immediately visited an online store and ordered a small key shaped charm, and a few days later Rick was surprised to find he was handed not just the chain, but also the charm and that Amy was offering her right ankle instead of the left.
“Apparently I’ve been wearing it wrong…” she explained. “Let’s see if this does the trick.”
*****
As time went by Amy started to feel a little frustrated. While the tension between her and Matthew was ratcheting up, as yet nothing had actually happened. She did catch him looking at her ankle a while back, and although he didn’t say anything, it was still enough to send Amy to the ladies shortly afterwards where she masturbated to a huge but necessarily ‘silent’ orgasm.
Then one afternoon an email arrived from Matthew, it was addressed to the leading members of the team and said ‘Apologies for the short notice, but we have meeting on Thursday next week with the client in Sheffield. Obviously we will be staying over, please let me know if you cannot attend for any reason’.
Amy immediately fired back her response, ‘No problem’.
*****
That night Amy had Rick fuck her (with the black dildo) and lick her to four orgasms, only stopping because she was absolutely exhausted. At times during the session they roleplayed Amy cheating with Matthew while Rick watched, first from the floor and later up close with Amy gently fondling and occasionally kissing his balls while she reached back between her legs to slide the rubber cock into her greedy cunt.
Rick wasn’t sure it was a great idea to bang the boss, but he knew there was no point trying to change Amy’s mind, and if it worked out it could be pretty special. Besides, he was the one who set her off on this whole ‘BBC’ thing, so he had to take some responsibility.
It was a long week for Amy, and she filled her time by visiting the gym and also quickly arranged a manicure, a pedicure and a hair appointment so that she looked her best by Thursday.
*****
The meeting with the client went okay, albeit Matthew seemed a little tense afterwards. He thanked everyone for their hard work and asked them all to join him for dinner in the restaurant. After the dinner people started to drift away and Matthew took the opportunity to pull Amy aside.
“I’d like to talk to you, in private…”
“Okay,” said Amy, her heart racing.
“Shall we meet in the bar at ten?”
Amy agreed and watched as Matthew walked out of the restaurant and back to his room.
*****
Amy made her way to the bar at 9:50 to find Matthew already seated on a stool at the far end of the bar. There were a few people about, but not too many and where Matthew had chosen to sit they were quite a distance away and mostly blocked from view.
Matthew smiled as she approached, she looked extremely fuckable and Matthew hoped he had read all the signs correctly. If so he should be in for a good night, and maybe more…
“Thanks for coming Amy,” he said, standing and kissing her on the cheek. “You look great!”
“Thank you… you’re not too shabby yourself.”
Matthew looked great in anything. Tonight, a white short-sleeved shirt and dark blue jeans that allowed him to show off his toned arms.
“That dress looks smoking hot,” Matthew smiled. “That extra time in the gym is really paying off isn’t it?”
Amy felt herself blushing, all this time she had been hoping and praying that Matthew had been noticing the efforts she’d been making, essentially for him, and these few, simple words felt like vindication for all the hours she’d spent sweating on the treadmill and the cross-trainer.
They ordered a couple of drinks and started to chat, about work at first.
“The project is coming to a close,” Matthew stated. “Basically, it’s run its course. Unfortunately it didn’t quite work out as planned, but it has been partially successful so not a complete failure. I imagine in a month or so you’ll be discharged back to your old role… so I won’t be seeing as much of you.”
Amy looked saddened.
“What about you?” she asked.
“I had an interview recently with the Overseas Business Manager. If it works out I’ll still be based here, but I will have to travel, for maybe one or two weeks at a time.”
“Oh,” sighed Amy. “That’s a shame.”
“Well,” Matthew gave her a little smile, “actually that’s what I wanted to talk to you about. You see, I’m going to need to an assistant, the current one is going on maternity leave any day and between you and I, I don’t honestly think she will be coming back. No doubt she’ll milk the company for every penny she can, and I don’t blame her… but I would be astonished if she ever sets foot back in that office again.”
“So… you want me to apply?” asked Amy, hopefully.
“If I get the job, which I think I will… then yes. Assuming you can bear the thought of weeks at a time in a foreign hotel with me?”
Amy tried not to look too eager.
“Umm, I think that would be okay,” she said, smiling.
“And what about your husband? Will he be okay with it?”
Amy bit her lip for a second.
“I think so… I mean, he won’t like the fact that I’m away, but presumably it will be more money?”
“Oh yes, quite a bit…”
Amy smiled and sipped her drink.
“So, how did you meet your husband? He’s not in ‘our’ world is he?”
“No, not at all, he’s more ‘creative’. He works for a company that makes scenery and props for the big theatres and TV. It’s pretty cool actually, he loves it.”
“Interesting,” mused Matthew.
“I guess you don’t have to worry about dropping everything and taking off do you, since you’re not attached?”
“That’s true.”
“No girlfriend in the shadows?” she enquired cheekily.
“Not at present no. To be honest, I like my own space,” he said. “I don’t necessarily want to be tied to someone 24/7.”
The conversation went on for some time gradually becoming more and more flirty until Matthew asked.
“I’ve been meaning to say… your anklet is very pretty.”
“Thank you,” blushed Amy.
“Is there any special meaning behind it?”
“What do you mean?” she asked coyly.
“Well, traditionally an anklet worn on the left foot indicates marriage or fidelity, but worn on the right it means something quite different.”
“Oh, really…” she teased.
“Yes.” Matthew replied looking deep into her blue eyes. “Now usually I wouldn’t read too much into it, after all lots of women wear anklets, it’s fashionable… but I noticed recently you switched it from your left leg to your right and added that little key charm.”
Amy raised her eyebrows just a touch, pleased to hear that Matthew had noticed.
“But still I thought it might not actually mean anything, after all we have ‘apps’ for that kind of thing these days don’t we?” he said. “But when I factored in this…”
He reached forward and hooked his finger into her necklace and pulled it out of her collar, leaving the key to Rick’s cage dangling between her breasts.
“…I figured perhaps there was something more to it.”
Amy looked down at the key, then back at Matthew.
“How did you…?”
“One time when you came out of the gym it was outside your top.”
“Oh… so I guess my secret is out then.”
Matthew nodded and took a good swig of whisky.
“So are you seeing anyone?”
Amy was a little taken aback by the bluntness of the question, but quickly recovered.
“Not currently no…” she admitted. “I rather hoped that… ‘we’ might get together at some point.”
Matthew smiled at her warmly.
“Hmm, I’d like that. But I’d like to know a little more about Rick first.”
“What do you mean?” asked Amy.
“How far is he along?”
Amy furrowed her brow a little.
“Is he obedient?”
“Yes, very…”
“That’s good. Has he watched you with another man?”
“Yes, yes he has.”
“Does he clean you?”
“Yes, he loves doing it…”
Matthew nodded and paused for a moment.
“Did he clean your bull?”
“I wouldn’t call Dean a ‘bull’,” she said. “And no… he didn’t.”
“Why not?”
“Err, well, to be honest with you Dean didn’t stick around long enough, but I’m not sure he would have gone that far to be honest. I had to bribe him to let Rick watch him fuck me.”
“Bribe him?”
“Yes, I… I let him fuck me in the ass.”
Matthew smiled broadly, almost laughing out loud at the way she said it.
“That’s funny… I’m guessing ‘Dean’ was a whiteboi, right?”
“Yes,” sighed Amy. “I’m afraid so.”
“So you’re done with whitebois now?”
“Yes. I think so.”
“You've been thinking about this for a long time haven't you? Since we had breakfast together maybe...”
“You remember that…”
“Of course.”
“Yes, maybe a little before that even.”
“Then I hope you won’t be disappointed…”
“I don’t think I will be.”
Matthew fixed her with a steely glare, “Neither do I.”
He reached out and took Amy’s hand and then placed it on his leg. After a few seconds she realised she could feel the tip of his hard cock. She looked down and could just about see the outline of it inside his tight jeans.
“Oh, wow…” she said breathlessly.
“Are you wet?” he asked bluntly.
“Yes.”
“Show me.”
Amy parted her legs slightly and allowed Matthew to reach between her legs and touch her panties which were indeed very wet. She shuddered as he gently rubbed his finger up and down her slit through the lacy material.
“I don't usually let my partners wear panties, unless absolutely necessary. Is that likely to be an issue for you?”
Amy shook her head.
“Good girl. Let’s go up to your room. I know you're dying to see it, aren't you?”
Amy nodded again. Matthew drained his glass and slipped off the stool, then took her hand and led her to the lift where they kissed as the floors slipped by.
As soon as they got into the room Amy wrapped her left arm around him again, kissing him passionately and using her right hand to tear at Matthew’s button and zip.
Matthew all but threw her on the bed and stood back, his hands on his hips.
“Strip,” he ordered.
Amy’s lip trembled as she peeled off the dress leaving her kneeling on the bed in her lingerie and her slutty sandals, very much like the ones she’d worn when she fucked Rick in the ass while he was wearing her dirty panties, but with an extra inch of heel.
“Very nice,” he said, moving forward to rub his hands over her breasts.
He leaned down and unfastened her bra then pulled away, taking the garment with him and leaving her breasts hanging free.
Amy moaned as his long, smooth fingers played with her nipples. She felt them hardening the more he played with them and arched her back to push them forward. She didn’t have the biggest breasts in the world but they were well proportioned and complemented her figure nicely.
“Good girl,” he said again. “You want this sooo bad don’t you?”
“Yes,” she moaned.
He bent down to kiss her, his hand gently sliding down her flat stomach and inside her delicate panties. She was soaked and his fingers penetrated her easily.
Now it was his turn to sigh as he pushed into her wetness and swirled his fingers inside her, then pulled them out and gently teased her clit.
“Are you ready?” he asked.
“Yes,” gasped Amy. “Please.”
“Are you going to be a good girl for me?”
“Yes.”
“Are you going to do what you’re told?”
“Yes.”
“Do you promise?” he said, looking directly into her eyes again. “I don’t just expect obedience from ‘him’.”
Amy nodded, she would say anything right now, she would do anything he wanted, but she needed to feel his cock inside her.
“Yes.”
Matthew stood up, unbuttoned his shirt and shrugged it off, then unzipped his jeans and pushed them down to the floor. He stepped out of them, kicked them out of the way and moved back towards Amy, his cock clearly straining the front of his boxers.
“Now,” he said. “let’s see if you are ‘disappointed’.
Amy moved closer and reached out to rub the bulge in his pants. She looked up at Matthew and he nodded his approval. She hooked her fingers into the waistband of the Lycra infused cotton and pulled them down. As she did his hard cock sprang forth, bringing a gasp of pleasure from Amy’s lips.
It wasn’t quite as big as her dildo. But it was a good inch longer than Dean’s cock and noticeably thicker. She looked up at Matthew again as she gently stroked it and he nodded again.
“Mmmmm,” she groaned as she took his cock between her lips.
It felt so much bigger and tasted so good. She felt Matthew’s hands on the back of her head, gently guiding her and slowly encouraging her to take it deeper and deeper. Soon he was rocking back and forth, fucking her mouth with it, while she reached down between her legs and stroked her clit.
Suddenly she felt her head pushed back and he bent down and kissed her again.
“Get on your hands and knees,” he ordered.
Amy span round and did as she was told, dropping her head onto her folded arms and sticking her ass up in the air, waiting desperately for him to penetrate her.
She felt him move behind her and pull her panties to one side, before roughly parting her cheeks to inspect her asshole.
“Mmm, that looks fucking tight…” he said appreciatively.
Amy shuddered as she felt his fingers move between her legs, gathering lubrication and then sliding up until one of them gently pressed against her pink hole.
“Beg me for it,” he commanded.
“Please,” she moaned. “Please finger my ass.”
Matthew pressed gently but firmly until his finger was in to the first knuckle.
“I think you’re gonna have to train your ass a little before you can take me up there,” he said.
“Yes… thank you,” she breathed, relieved that Matthew wasn’t going to take her ass straight away.
“It’s okay, I know you’ve only been fucking white bois so I have to make allowances.”
Amy groaned as he continued to finger her tight ring.
“So fucking tight,” he continued. “That’s gonna feel soooo fucking good.”
Amy felt Matthew’s finger pull out and then a few seconds later the head of his cock rubbed up and down between her lips, parting them and coating it with her juices. She tensed up and felt him push forward, easing his length inside her and rocking back and forth to slowly push it deeper.
After about thirty seconds she felt his balls resting against her pussy lips and sighed loudly as she realised he was all the way inside her. Even though he was smaller than her dildo, it still felt tight. Besides, a dildo could never feel as good as a real cock, attached to a real man who knew exactly how to push her buttons.
“I wish Rick was here,” she moaned as he started to fuck her. “I wish he could see this.”
“Oh he will, don’t you worry. He’ll see this, taste this… he’ll feel it too.”
“Will you make him clean you?”
“I won’t have to make him, he’ll beg to clean me. They always do.”
Amy shuddered and Matthew fucked her harder.
“Come for me,” he said, slamming his cock into her foamy cunt.
“Maybe I’ll have him suck it right after I fuck your ass.”
Amy let out a loud moan of pleasure as her orgasm ripped through her, Matthew slowed down but held her tight, fucking her through it until she collapsed onto the bed with his cock still inside her.
“Fuck,” moaned Amy into the bedclothes, “fuck, that was so fucking good.”
Matthew straddled her and continued fucking her pussy for a while then pulled out and teased her ass with the head.
“I know you want it,” he said. “But we have plenty of time for that later. Don’t we?”
“Yes,” Amy groaned.
Matthew pulled away and flipped her onto her back then straddled her chest and she reached up to greedily suck on his heavy balls.
“That’s it,” he said as he stroked his cock slowly.
“Good girl.”
He enjoyed this for a while longer before scooting forward and telling her to tongue his ass. Amy had never licked a guy’s ass in her life but she didn’t think twice and Matthew groaned as he felt her tongue snaking up between his cheeks and teasing his puckered hole and trying to push deeper.
“Oh, yes… that’s it,” he said stroking himself harder. “you’re so eager to please aren’t you?”
“Yes,” she moaned into his ass.
Abruptly Matthew lifted himself off and moved down between her legs. He pushed his forearms under her thighs and pushed them back up against her stomach, then slid his cock back inside her pussy.
Amy looked up dreamily at her ‘bull’ as he ploughed her cunt, just like she’d imagined. She wished Rick was here to clean her, but she knew this was only the start and it wouldn’t be long before she got her wish.
Matthew pounded her pussy harder and harder and then slammed his cock hard into her several times as he shot his load deep into her slit. He stopped for a second or two and then pulled his cock out of her and pulled her upright so that she could clean him.
Amy didn’t think twice and took as much of his cock as she could into her mouth, sucking and swallowing every drop of his cum until he finally pulled away.
*****
In the early hours of the morning Amy texted Rick.
AMY: He fucked me. Twice. It was so good. But I wish you were here. We spoke about you, he gets it. He’s not like Dean. He’s dominant. Very dominant. He made me do things I’ve never done with anyone. He said he’s going to make you beg to suck his cock. That made me so wet…. I came so fucking hard, it was incredible.
See you later. Love you. XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment