Monday, 3 August 2026

New Story is Up!

As you can see I have just posted my new story 'How to Break Your Man', It is, by some margin, the longest story I have ever written (49100 words, spread over twelve chapters) and I hope you enjoy reading it. Mistress was extremely helpful with proofreading it all, but she didn't like all of it, which is what I feared (and posted here several times if you remember).

It seems I am stuck between a rock and hard place really. I didn't see any point writing another 'tepid' femdom/cuckold story so I tried to push it harder and Mistress didn't like it. But there's no point my writing stories that I don't want her to read because part of the idea of writing stories at all is that it's a way to share 'fantasies' with her, bring new ideas and hopefully prompt 'growth' within our own relationship.

Not that I'm expecting her to go to these extremes of course, but I figured that if Mistress saw that she could be a LOT meaner to me then it might inspire her to be a little meaner. 

So now, I don't really know what to do, but I don't think there will be any more of these kind of stories for a while. I feel fairly drained with it anyway, and I can tell my 'writing switch' has flicked off again. Which is fine. Maybe I will write some different kinds of stories and leave the Femdom / Cuckold / Chastity genre alone for a bit. 

Let me know what you think anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment