HOW TO BREAK YOUR MAN – Part 6
“Is it in?” asked Amy.
“Yes,” said Rick, resisting the temptation to make a joke.
“How does it feel?”
“Tight, but okay. I feel like I’m walking a bit funny though.”
Amy laughed and kissed her husband.
“Mmm, well I’m sure it will be worth it.”
The doorbell rang loudly and interrupted their tender moment. Amy quickly fondled Rick’s cage through his trousers and said “Who knows, maybe this will come off later… or not, we’ll see.”
Rick groaned as his wife headed to the front door.
“Hi Anna, come in.”
Suddenly Rick could smell burning and he dashed back into the kitchen to save a saucepan that was boiling over.
Anna crossed the threshold and the two women shared a brief hug and a kiss on the cheek before Amy led her into the lounge.
Amy sat in her usual place on the sofa, while Anna sat in the armchair at right angles to her.
“How’s Rick?” Anna asked politely.
“Oh he’s okay, he’s doing some cooking at the moment. I think something has just gone a bit awry though, haha. Would you like something to eat?”
“Oh no, just Coke please, haha… I ate too much at lunch and I’m not remotely hungry.”
“Of course, let me just go and get you one.”
Amy returned with a glass of wine for herself and a freshly poured glass of Coke for Anna and set them down on the coffee table between them.
“So tell me about your new job,” began Amy. “It all sounds very exciting…”
*****
The two women chatted at length about Anna’s new job, until Rick padded into the room to collect and refresh their glasses. He asked how she was and how her new job was going and then as soon as he left the room Anna remembered she had Amy’s key in her bag.
“Oh, let me give you this back while I remember,” she said, fishing the odd little key out of her bag and holding it out towards Amy.
“Thanks Anna, just leave it on the table…”
They returned to their conversation and when Rick came back in he went to put Anna’s glass down and spied the key sitting there on the table. He froze for just a half second and then regained his composure swiftly. He placed Amy’s glass in front of her and then headed back to the door.
“Rick,” called out Amy. “Anna found your key in her car and brought it back, come and say thank you.”
Rick turned slowly and walked back towards the two women nervously.
“Thank you Anna, that’s very kind of you,” he said, leaning forward to pick up the key.
When he straightened up he could see that Amy had her hand stretched out and that she was waiting expectantly for him to hand it to her. He placed it in her palm and then waited obediently for any further instruction.
“That will be all,” Amy said as she closed her fingers over the key and returned her attention to her friend.
The two women watched silently as Rick nodded gently, then moved to the door and left them alone again.
“What was that all about?” asked Anna.
“I told you… before.”
“Yes, but that was a joke… wasn’t it?”
Amy looked at her friend, her heart pumping fast and loud.
“Are you telling me that is actually a key to…”
“Yes Anna. That’s exactly what it is.”
Anna looked thoughtful for a second, as if trying to process this information. Unsure whether she should pry further, Anna changed the subject.
“Umm, so listen…” she said, dropping her voice noticeably. “I heard a rumour about you the other day.”
“Did you?” asked Amy, curious to know what was being said about her.
“Yes,” she continued. “I heard you were having dinner with someone called Dean? Dean Barret, is that true?”
Amy shifted in her seat, she knew this might happen eventually, but it didn’t make it any easier. She hesitated for a few seconds and said, “Not that it’s anyone’s business, but yes.”
An awkward pause descended between the two women.
“Are you ‘seeing’ him?” Anna asked quietly.
Amy eyed her friend for a second and then decided she might as well just be honest.
“Actually yes, I’ve been seeing him for a while.”
Anna looked dumbfounded by her friend’s honesty.
“Rick and I are good too, very good actually, but… our sex life has ‘changed’ a little over the past few months.”
Anna remained steadfastly silent, aching to hear more.
“So yes, Dean is my lover… and Rick is my cuckold.”
Amy relaxed slightly, it felt good to finally just let it out.
“Does Rick know?” whispered Anna.
“Yes, of course…” she said, wondering if Anna knew what a cuckold was. She wanted to continue and tell her that Rick cleaned her when she came back from her dates with Dean, but thought perhaps that should stay private, at least for the moment.
Anna stared at her friend, waiting for her to start laughing and tell her it was all a big joke. But she didn’t.
“You don’t believe me do you?” prompted Amy.
“I’m not sure.”
“RICK,” called Amy loudly, leaving Anna slightly startled.
A few seconds later Rick appeared in the doorway.
“Rick, come here a second.”
Rick padded back into the lounge again, he had a feeling things were about to get a little challenging and that this probably wasn’t going to be a fun conversation for him.
“Rick, tell Anna who Dean is.”
Rick looked nervously at Amy and then Anna, and then back to Amy.
“Go on, you can be honest. I told Anna everyth… well, not everything. But enough.”
Rick swallowed hard, how on Earth was he supposed to just say ‘Dean is Amy’s lover.’
“Come on,” prompted Amy. “Tell Anna exactly who he is.”
“Dean is…” Rick hesitated. “Dean is Amy’s ‘bull’… and I am her cuckold.”
Anna stared at her friend’s husband for a second and then back at Amy, her mouth hanging slightly open.
“Her what?”
“Her bull,” said Amy. “Bull, lover… whatever you want to call it.”
Anna stared at the two of them, absolutely shocked by their brazenness.
“So… is it true, about the… key?”
“Ask him,” Amy said, defiantly.
Anna turned towards Rick who looked like he wanted the ground to open up and swallow him.
“Rick, what was the key I found in my car for?”
“The key you found,” answered Rick, “is for my chastity cage.”
*****
The rest of the evening was a little strained, but after a while Anna and Amy drifted back to more normal topics and parted on good terms.
“See you soon,” Amy waved as her friend walked back to her car.
“Is everything okay?” asked Rick, popping out of the kitchen where he’d stayed for the rest of the evening, his cooking long since completed.
“I think so,” she said, taking Rick’s hand and leading him up the stairs and into their bedroom.
“Strip and get on the bed,” she ordered.
Rick quickly removed his clothes and climbed onto the bed on his knees. Meanwhile Amy opened a drawer and pulled out the new strap-on she’d ordered. It was a good bit larger than the one she’d used on him before, but not stupidly large. It was much more lifelike, and she smiled as she held it in her hand, it was kind of similar to Dean’s cock actually. ‘How appropriate’ she thought.
Amy approached the bed and took hold of the base of the plug in Rick’s ass. She wiggled it around a little, causing some gentle gasps to come from her husband’s mouth and then slowly eased it out of his ass.
“Mmm,” moaned Amy as she watched his ass close behind the tapered plug. “Now, this may feel a little cold…”
Amy put the plug aside and then lubed Rick’s ass liberally before ordering him onto his back.
“I want to look at you while I fuck you for once,” she said.
Rick obediently flipped over and watched as Amy bent down to tease his balls.
“Do you want out?” Amy teased, dangling the key on her necklace over his groin.
“Yes please Miss,” begged Rick.
Amy unlocked and removed the cage before stroking Rick's cock until it was hard. Then she slowly worked her rubber cock into Rick's ass and started to fuck him, gently at first, but gradually harder and faster. Rick winced occasionally as she forced the bulbous head of the dildo deeper into his tight ass, he could definitely feel the difference and was very grateful she’d made him wear the plug all evening.
"Don't pretend you don't love this bitch, I know you crave having your ass fucked... especially as I've been kind enough to let you out of your cage. Just think, maybe I'll even let you cum... would you like that?"
“Yes please Miss Amy,” Rick pleaded.
“Hmm, don’t you fucking cum without permission.”
“No Miss, I won’t,” he promised earnestly.
Amy stroked Rick’s cock steadily while she continued stretching his hole.
“That feels so fucking good doesn’t it? Aren’t you pleased I made you wear that plug all night? Just imagine how painful this would be otherwise.”
“Yes Miss Amy, thank you… thank you so much.”
Amy smiled, and stroked her husband’s cock a little harder.
“Are you getting close?”
“Yes Miss, nearly…”
“Nearly?”
“Yes Miss, I’m so close to edging.”
Amy let go and concentrated on fucking Rick’s ass harder and faster.
“That’s all you get bitch, now let’s see if I can fuck the cum out of your balls again.”
Amy pounded Rick’s ass as hard as she could for over a minute while Rick writhed beneath her, teetering on the edge of orgasm.
“Come on, I can’t keep this up much longer… you don’t want to go back in the cage with your balls still full do you?”
Rick tried desperately to will his balls to squeeze out the cum trapped inside them, but it just wasn’t quite within his reach and he hung agonizingly close despite the head of Amy’s strap-on roughly massaging his prostate.
“Do it,” hissed Amy. “Empty those fucking nuts for me now!”
Amy grabbed Rick’s balls and gave them a hard squeeze.
“Does that help? Do you want me to squeeze harder?”
Rick grunted loudly as he felt Amy’s fingers tighten around his aching balls.
“Come on!” she barked and began to count backwards from ten.
"10, 9, 8, 7… You know you're going to have to swallow whatever comes out of your cock don't you?”
“6, 5, 4… But it’s not like you don’t love that anyway, is it?”
“3, 2… Maybe I should rub MY ‘cock’ in it and make you suck it clean?”
As Amy completed her countdown Rick's cock flexed hard and his cum started to ooze down the side of his shaft, collecting at the base of his aching rod.
“Yes…. Good bitch!” Amy gloated. “Once I’ve trained you to do that with the cage on I may never unlock you again!”
Amy continued to fuck Rick until she'd milked every drop out of him. Truthfully she had no intention of keeping her husband in ‘permanent’ chastity, but it didn’t hurt him to think she might.
She paused for a second and then scooped the pool of cum up with her fingers and fed it to Rick, who eagerly licked and sucked her fingers clean.
"You’d fucking love that wouldn’t you? Sucking your cum off my dirty cock? You really are a filthy little whore aren't you?"
Rick burbled incoherently.
"I'm not going to do it this time, but I might next time so make sure you clean your ass out in future. I will let you know when."
*****
Fucking Rick’s ass really took it out of Amy and despite Rick begging to be allowed to lick her to orgasm, she declined on the grounds of being too tired. Usually it would be a case of her ‘telling’ him to do it, but she did find it amusing how desperate he was to taste her pussy… he was clearly still extremely keen.
Despite feeling really tired initially, once they went to bed Amy struggled to get to sleep. She thought back to earlier, when Anna was here and how Rick had described Dean as her ‘bull’. She thought about that a while and came to the conclusion that she didn’t see Dean as a ‘bull’. Those black guys in that other video he sent her, they were ‘bulls’. But Dean… not really.
After an hour of trying Amy decided she’d be better off getting up and going back downstairs for a bit, at least Rick was getting some sleep. She threw on a gown and took her phone downstairs, then settled into her usual spot. She checked her emails and realised that Rick had sent her some more videos to watch.
The first two videos were made by a company called ‘Femdom Empire’, she clicked on the first one called ‘Shawna Levee: Man no More’ and watched as ‘Shawna’ led a guy who reminded her a little of Jim from American Pie into a room and berated him for leaving a cum stained ‘tube sock’ on her bedroom floor.
Amy chuckled to herself as Shawna told the guy that she was going to ‘fuck up his balls so that he never chose a sock over her again..’ not entirely sure if this was supposed to be funny or not.
The guy was a little odd looking, but Shawna was very hot. Her tits were fake, but the rest of her long, lithe body was banging. Amy wasn’t usually attracted to women but there was definitely something about this girl… in part it was her imposing stature. The calf-high leather boots she was wearing made her long legs look even longer and she stood a couple of inches taller than the guy she was abusing.
“Mmm,” Amy sighed as her fingers slipped between her legs.
Shawna kicked the guy’s balls over and over, continually berating him for his shortcomings, and then briefly crouched down in front of him and grabbed his balls, holding them tight and slapping them several times before going back to kicking him.
Even allowing for some ‘acting’ the guy had to be hurting, surely… but despite that the video was making her pussy very, very wet.
The video came to an end and Amy clicked on the second ‘Femdom Empire’ video, this one titled ‘Brooklyn Chase: Ballcrusher’.
The video opened with a guy in the foreground, or part of him at least, his balls trapped in a ‘vertical’ ballcrusher. In the background another very cute blond girl walked towards him dressed in Fetish gear. Her breasts were encased in PVC but her shaved pussy was on display and Amy licked her lips. She reminded Amy of a girl she knew in school, one she now remembered having a bit of a crush on.
Brooklyn approached the man, tapped her cane on the bottom of the ballcrusher several times, causing him to flinch and asked if he was ‘ready to have some fun’?
She tightened the crusher until the guy’s balls were nicely squashed and then set about stroking and edging her slave repeatedly. After about six or seven minutes Brooklyn finally pushed him over the edge, but then immediately let go before bending down to watch as his cock fired ropes of cum across the screen despite the lack of any further stimulation.
Amy groaned as she watched, her fingers now rhythmically working her clit.
She clicked on the final video, called ‘Femme Nemesis – Punching the Cum Out of His Balls (Trailer)’
The video was extremely short, less than a minute and simply featured the bottom half of a guy wearing some kind of Lycra stockings and a girl whose face was out of shot (also completely covered in black Lycra and wearing black PVC gloves) stroking his cock until he started to edge. Once there she started thumping his balls with her fist until he leaked a small amount of cum. Unsatisfied with that the woman grabbed his cock and held it still with her left hand and then continued to punch his nuts until a much larger glob of cum leaked from the tip.
Amy watched this short video three times, but couldn’t quite get herself off. Frustrated she scrolled back to Rick’s previous message and brought up the BBC Cuckold Propaganda video again. She barely got through the first three minute before she came watching as a black guy wearing a balaclava shot from below fucked a cute girl’s mouth, spit and drool falling from her chin down towards the camera.
“Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkk,” moaned Amy as she bucked on the seat, her inner thighs and robe completely drenched with her juices.
Amy dropped the phone and collapsed back on the sofa, her head filled with thoughts of Matthew and what he might be packing between his legs.
*****
Despite her fantasy of having Matthew fuck her like the guys in that video, she continued to see Dean and enjoy both his company and his cock.
One day after another date with Dean (at his place) Amy sat Rick down and told him they need to talk.
“What’s up?” asked Rick.
“Well… as you know I’ve been seeing Dean for a while now, and it’s starting to get complicated.”
“Okay…”
“Please don’t take this the wrong way, but he and I are getting closer, you know. We’re not just ‘fucking’ any more, we talk, he messages me, he wants to spend more time with me.”
Rick looked a little uncomfortable.
“I know, it’s hard… but it’s hard for him too. He wants me to be his ‘girlfriend’ but I’m already married… he probably wonders if there’s really any future in this.”
Rick nodded. It was painful to hear her speak like this but she was right, this must be weird for Dean too.
“You aren’t… you aren’t thinking about leaving me for him are you?” Rick asked, his voice close to cracking.
“No. I will never, ever leave you,” Amy said firmly. “I love you wholeheartedly and the way you worship me and eat my pussy even when it’s… even when it’s full of his cum, I cannot imagine how much you must adore me to do that. And I could never give that up, never.”
Rick looked relieved.
“I mean it Rick, no one will ever take me away from you. Ever. But, if things progress with Dean then perhaps things will have to change. Here, I mean… I can’t just go to Dean’s house forever, sooner or later I want him to come here and spend time with me. And if he does then I want him to sleep with me, in our bed.”
Amy let that sink in for a moment.
“In which case we will need to make the spare bedroom ‘your’ room when he is staying over.”
Rick looked a little upset.
“I know sweetie, but we have to face the fact that bringing Dean into this is going to take some adjustment, for all of us. And you need to accept that at times you will be relegated to ‘second place’. It doesn’t mean I stop loving you, I will never do that… but temporarily, Dean will be my priority. I will still call on you to clean me when Dean has finished fucking me, and in time I hope once Dean gets used to being around you and watching you clean me, eventually he will let you watch us fuck. And maybe one day let you clean him too.”
Rick’s knew she was right, but he still didn’t like it. Reality was so much more complicated than fantasy.
“Once he’s over the initial hesitation of having you suck his cock, I can’t see why he wouldn’t want to do it again. I know deep down you want us both to use and degrade you don’t you? I know I do… I can’t wait to see you on your knees in front of my lover, sucking my juice off his thick cock…”
Rick looked at the floor, it was still acutely embarrassing to admit these things out loud.
“I’m sure it will take a lot of persuasion on my part, but I’m willing to put the work in if you are. It may be a rocky road to get there, but I’m willing to try. Otherwise… I don’t know, can we go back? How far back? We can’t go back to being ‘vanilla’ I know that much, we’re both too far gone for that. So, I really need you to think about that.”
“But right now I want you to show me how much you love me.”
Amy stripped off and got on the bed, her pussy still messy and dripping with a fresh load of Dean’s warm cum.
No comments:
Post a Comment