Monday, 3 August 2026

How to Break Your Man - Part 7 (Written July 2026)

HOW TO BREAK YOUR MAN – Part 7

Over the coming weeks and despite her constantly badgering him about wanting him to stay over with her, Amy continued to visit Dean at his place. Of course it was ‘simpler’ that way but it wasn’t getting them any closer to where she wanted them to be; together, in her bed with Rick close by. Eventually he caved and spent a few nights there, on the understanding that Rick stayed in the spare room. Amy agreed because this at least was ‘progress’.

Once he got comfortable with being there and interacting a little with Rick, Amy resumed her push for more. It wasn’t easy, but she eventually persuaded Dean to let her husband watch them fuck. After weeks of fruitless begging, she finally decided to go all out and offer him her ass as bait. Dean had often suggested anal, but Amy had always resisted, not because she herself was hesitant about it, but because she knew one day she might want to use it as a bargaining chip.

Dean was conflicted, but his lust for her ass eventually won out and as he pumped her tight hole full of cum she could think of nothing but Rick kneeling in the corner watching them and waiting to be called on to clean her. Whether it would be her pussy or her ass he would be cleaning was something she hadn’t yet decided.

*****

Despite giving up her ass, Dean was still a little reluctant to follow through on his side of the bargain. This annoyed Amy quite a bit, and she told him in no uncertain terms that unless he kept his word he could kiss goodbye to ever feeling her ass wrapped around his cock again.

Then one night, Amy was on her knees sucking Dean’s thick cock while he lay back on the sofa. She waited until he started to cum and then let go of his cock, stood up and walked out of the room without saying a word. 

Dean had his eyes closed and didn’t realise what was happening at first. He opened them to see Amy wandering off and he quickly grabbed his cock and finished himself off, then sat on the sofa wondering what the hell just happened. 

After a minute or so Amy came back into the room and glared at him, she was slowly coming to realise that Dean was no ‘bull’.

“What… was that?” asked Dean.

Amy continued to glare at him.

“It’s frustrating isn’t it… when people don’t finish things they start, or follow through on promises they made.”

“Oh… fuck,” whispered Dean. “Yeah okay, I’m sorry.”

“So are you gonna do it then?”

Dean gave her a pained look, he really didn’t want to, but he knew he fucked up making a promise and he could tell she wasn’t going to let this slide.

“Okay,” he said. “If it will make you happy.”

*****

A few days later, Rick was kneeling on the carpet in his and Amy’s bedroom, his cock throbbing inside its cage as he watched his wife getting ploughed in their bed. At first he didn’t really understand why he had to be naked, but Amy explained she wanted Dean to be as comfortable as possible and it would make it easier for him if he was naked, especially if he could see that Rick’s cock was locked safely away, just like she’d promised.

The tension was thick between the two men and they barely spoke to each other, so it was up to Amy to keep things flowing. She made sure to flirt with Rick to reassure him that it was going to be okay but also to make Dean jealous and make him feel like he had something to prove.

Dean did not disappoint. He fucked Amy harder and longer than he ever had before and when he finally pulled out and milked the last few drops of his load onto her pussy lips (just as she’d requested) and climbed off the bed, he left her thoroughly exhausted and her cunt oozing with cum. 

Rick remained on the floor where he’d been ‘put’, waiting patiently for Amy to recover. He tensed slightly as Dean walked by towards the bathroom; his eyes unable to resist a glance at the cock that seconds before had been buried deep inside his wife. The reality of what he was about to do was suddenly hitting home.

It was one thing to clean Amy (in private) when she came home, although he knew, obviously, that she had been with Dean… but it was quite another to kneel meekly in a corner and watch the guy take his wife’s pussy just a few feet away and then do it. 

Amy looked over to him and beckoned him to come closer. Rick started to get up, but Amy soon put a stop to that.

“No! Stay down,” she said firmly.

Rick froze for a second or two and then dropped onto all fours. He was powerless to resist her now and he crawled towards her, a mixture of fear and excitement washing over him.

Amy looked at him differently now. They hadn’t been ‘equals’ in this relationship for some time, but this clearly made that even more obvious. She held all the power and was her serf. Exactly as it should be. This, what Amy was about to make Rick do, was the final step in making Rick her bitch. 

Yes he’d already eaten Dean’s cum out of her many times, but this was different. To kneel there obediently and watch while they fucked on front of him was truly him showing just how lost he really was. Amy had desperately wanted to involve Rick more, to have him worship her feet or ass while Dean fucked her, but she knew Dean was uncomfortable at best and she didn’t want to freak him out any more. Hopefully now that they’d done it once Dean would get over himself and see how much fun they could really be having using Rick.

Rick slowly climbed onto the bed and Amy gestured for him to lay between her open thighs. For sure this wasn’t the end, there were more ways to  emasculate, humiliate and denigrate her husband, but this was an important one and Rick knew it too.

“Is it as pretty as you thought it would be?” asked Amy.

Rick stared at the mess of cum, pussy juice and hot pink skin inches away from his face.

“Yes Miss.”

He hesitated, knowing that once he did this, once he sucked another man’s cum out of Amy’s hole and cleaned her, having sat by and watched him use her like the ‘bitch’ he was, there was no going back. He’d never be able to reclaim her completely and restore things to how they once were. Because she would never be able to look at him and not remember this…

Amy looked down, basking in Rick’s agony. She loved that he was so confused, so conflicted, so powerless to resist her. She fed off his angst, his need and ultimately his complete devotion. 

“He fucked me so good, didn’t he?” she taunted. 

“Yes,” admitted Rick. “Yes, he did…”

“Look how stretched my pussy is now, I don’t think you ever stretched me out like that did you?”

“No Miss,” whimpered Rick.

Amy became impatient, she reached down between her legs and played with her cum spattered lips.

“It’s time,” she said. “you know you want this… just as much as I want to watch you do it.”

Rick licked his lips, she was right, but the gravity of it, not the physical act so much, made it incredibly hard for him to go through with it.

“I told you it wouldn’t be easy didn’t I? I told you this would change things… your place now is to serve me isn’t it? Sometimes to please me, when I allow it, but mostly to serve me. To clean me. To show me how much you worship and adore me, no matter how mean or cruel I am to you, no matter how much it hurts to watch me take another man’s cock inside me…”

Amy guided his head, down between her thighs and sighed softly as she felt his tongue gently part her lips.

“…that is your place.” 

Amy groaned as Rick’s tongue worked its magic, swirling around her well fucked pussy, savouring the combined taste of her cunt and Dean’s cum. 

“This is your gift,” she continued. “The gift that he can’t give me, because he doesn’t love me the way you do. Our bond is different, special, and it will never be broken.”

Now it was Rick’s turn to groan as he pushed his tongue deeper and deeper into his wife’s slick hole.

“Good boy,” whispered Amy softly. “That’s it, get it all for me.”

Amy lifted her head for a second to see Dean standing near the door, watching uncomfortably.

After a few more seconds he turned and left them alone. 

*****

Rick came home a few days later to find Amy crying.

“Hey…. what’s the matter,” he asked, sitting down on the sofa next to her and wrapping his arm around her shoulders.

Amy could barely speak she was crying so much, but eventually she calmed down and started to explain.

“It’s… Dean,” she said, snivelling. “He told me he can’t see any future with us, with me unless… unless I left you and went with him.”

Rick froze, terrified that he was about to lose the love of his life.

“But… I already told him not to make me choose, because I would never pick him over you.”

Rick relaxed a little, but was still concerned as Amy was clearly very upset.

“Okay, well… thank you,” Rick didn’t quite know what to say as it was a rather odd position to find himself in. 

“He said… he said he doesn’t want to have anything to do with this lifestyle, it’s freaking him out.”

Rick nodded. From his perspective that was understandable, honestly. This path was not for everyone and to go into a relationship, albeit with a ‘married’ woman, not knowing exactly what you were getting yourself involved in wasn’t easy… or fair, in his opinion. Rick was quite surprised in a way that it lasted as long as it had, given the circumstances. 

What Amy decided not to tell Rick was that Dean actually said he had found the video Amy had shown him online and had jerked off over it several times. He said he was scared he was going to end up like Rick if he stayed, but he would happily start a ‘normal’ vanilla relationship with Amy if she wanted to. Which she didn’t. 

Amy told him she was sad, but that she wasn’t looking for another cuckold and she definitely didn’t want to give up what she had with Rick. She told him she had never felt more desired than when Rick cleaned her pussy after another man had fucked her. But she also agreed that maybe Dean wasn’t the right person, she needed someone more self-assured and naturally dominant and she didn’t think Dean really fit the bill.

Confusingly for Amy, Dean (feeling slightly affronted) questioned that and she told him, she didn’t want someone she had to fight to bring along, she wanted someone who wanted to fuck her in front of Rick, who wanted to rub it in his face and really bring his fantasy to life.  

After which Dean got a bit upset and said some nasty things that Rick didn’t need to hear. Truthfully while she was a little sad that she and Dean had parted company, she was more upset by some of the things he said, particularly the things he said about Rick and also some of the language he used. 

But she was also annoyed with herself, in forming a bond with Dean she realised she had somewhat neglected her husband’s needs. Yes, he’d cleaned her several times but she hadn’t teased him or reassured him as much as she should have. While Rick definitely should always feel some level of ‘cuckold angst’, she felt like she could have handled it more effectively and promised herself she would do better next time. In the meantime she would use the coming weeks to reconnect with Rick and let him know just how much she loved and appreciated him.  

“Rick…” Amy began. “I feel like…. I feel like maybe I neglected you too much recently.”

Rick looked deep into his wife’s eyes and saw the hurt there.

“I… met Dean and it was exciting to have a new person… and I know that’s kinda what this is all about, but even so. I should have handled it better.”

Rick didn’t really feel the same, her ‘neglect’ had only fired his fantasy into a higher state, but he appreciated her telling him this if it was truly how she felt.

“So… I’ve decided, for the next few weeks I want every single orgasm I have to be with you. I’m not even going to masturbate unless you’re here watching me. Okay?”

“Thank you, Miss.” Rick answered warmly.

“You are such an amazing husband, and I swear to God no matter what I would never choose anyone over you.”

Rick felt a tear well up in the corner of his eye and he quickly grabbed her and kissed her neck.

“But what if I wake up horny in the middle of the night?” asked Amy.

“Then wake me the fuck up!” smiled Rick.

*****

The next few days were blissful, Amy and Rick spent nearly all their time together and true to her word Amy didn’t even touch her pussy unless Rick was there to share in her pleasure. She also let him out of the cage more often that she had lately and put some real effort into teasing and denying him. She also started abusing his balls a bit more too.

Something about those videos Rick had sent her really set her off and one evening she decided to see how much Rick could really take. She unlocked him and told him to clean and plug his ass for her, letting him think she was going to fuck him with her strap on.

But when she entered the bedroom to find him on all fours on the bed (as she had instructed) she had no strap-on around her waist. She walked up to the bed and climbed on behind him. 

“I bet you thought I was going to fuck your slutty asshole didn’t you bitch?”

“Yes Miss Amy,” moaned Rick.

“Are you disappointed that I’m not wearing your favourite cock?”

“A little Miss…”

“I bet you are,” Amy chuckled. “You’ve grown quite fond of having your ass fucked haven’t you?”

“Yes Miss… I love it when you do that.”

“I’m pleased to hear that, and don’t worry, your ass will be getting fucked again very soon. But not right now.”

Rick sighed softly, wondering what exactly was about to happen instead.

“You remember those videos you sent me? Shawna… Brooklyn… and that woman that punched the cum out of her husband’s balls?”

“Yes,” Rick said sharply.

“Yes… I wonder if it’ll be as much fun as you thought being on the receiving end?”

Rick’s breathing immediately changed as the reality of what he’d done hit him.

“You get all excited when you send me these videos don’t you?” Amy smiled. “Maybe a little too excited… I think it’s time we found out how much you can take, don’t you?”

“Yes Miss.”

Amy reached out and grabbed Rick’s balls, curling her fingers around them and starting to apply pressure. 

“You can stop me at any time, but of course there will be a penalty if you stop me before I’m ready to quit.”

“Thank you Miss,” groaned Rick as the pressure grew on his aching balls.

“Do you think I’ll be able to squeeze the cum right out of these poor, swollen things?”

“I don’t know Miss,” gasped Rick honestly.

“Hmm, well, you see.. that’s not really the point is it? The point is to hurt them. Like this…”

Amy held Rick’s balls tightly with her right hand and slapped them with her left. Rick pulled forward, and winced in pain causing Amy to smile as she prepared to strike again.

“Oh come on, I barely touched you,” she said, slapping her hand down a second time.

Rick took the second hit better and Amy continued slapping, changing over hands after five so she could hit harder and with more accuracy. From there on she alternated between balls, chuckling to herself as Rick winced his way through her punishment. 

“I don’t think you’re going to take being kicked very well, do you?”

Without giving his time to reply Amy unleashed another volley of slaps, harder than before.

“Well, I think we better start without boots at least.”

“Thank you Miss,” Rick groaned appreciatively.

“Get on the floor. On your knees.”

Rick scrambled off the bed and down onto the floor as instructed.

“That’s right, hands behind your back.”

Rick put both hands behind his back and clasped them together while Amy rubbed her soft instep against his already quite red balls.

“Now, how many do you think you can take… 5, 10, 15… what do you think?”

Rick looked up at her, his face a little anguished.

“I don’t know Miss,” he said honestly.

“I won’t kick you too hard to start with… okay? We’ll try five and see how it goes.”

Amy had no intention of kicking Rick too hard too soon and ending the game before it had even begun, but she couldn’t help but wind him up a little. She took a step back and then swung her leg back like she was about to kick a football. Rick tensed up immediately and screwed his eyes shut, waiting for the pain to hit. But after a few seconds he heard Amy cackling away…

“I can’t believe you were going to just kneel there while I kicked your balls to hell,” she said once she managed to stop laughing.

Rick started to laugh too, until Amy stepped forward and slapped her instep against his nuts. 

“Oww,” he exclaimed. It hadn’t really ‘hurt’ exactly, she’d just caught him off guard.

“Hahaha,” laughed Amy, she really hadn’t expected to enjoy this as much as she was.

“Let’s get those balls moving,” she exclaimed as she brought her foot up into Rick’s balls a second time.

Better prepared this time, Rick took it well, with just a tiny grimace.

 “Can you imagine how much worse this would be if you were still in your cage and your balls couldn’t move?”

Amy’s foot connected with Rick’s soft orbs a third time.

“But then again I’m not sure I want to catch my beautiful toes on the cage. Maybe if your balls were in a rubber stretcher… “

Rick winced as his balls bounced a fourth time.

“Maybe we should get one…” she laughed, “…and a ball crusher, like in that video. And while we’re at it, I want a nice big dildo for my poor neglected pussy. A black one!”

Rick groaned as Amy completed the first five kicks, each had been slightly harder than the one before.

“Do you need me to stop?” whispered Amy, kneeling down and gently rubbing her husband’s nuts.

“It’s okay if you do, it is your first time after all….”

“No Miss, I’m… okay, so far.”

“Good… I’m pleased to hear it. And I promise you now, this won’t be the last time we do this.”

“Thank you Miss,” Rick beamed.

Amy stood up again and swung a little harder, making Rick jump a little as he felt his balls impacted.

“That’s better isn’t it. Your cock is getting nice and hard now eh?”

“Yes Miss, thank you for kicking my balls Miss.”

Amy smiled.

“Kicking your what?”

“My balls, Miss.”

“Your ‘worthless’ balls, you mean,” said Amy, suddenly switching from wife to Domme. “Because they are pretty worthless aren’t they, really? To anyone else, I mean. The only thing they’re really any good for is taking pain for me, isn’t it?”

“Yes Miss,” breathed Rick.

“Yes Miss,” mocked Amy. “You really would take or do just about anything for me, wouldn’t you?”

“Yes Miss Amy,” assured Rick. “Anything.”

Amy continued to kick her husband a little harder each time, pausing for a moment after each hit to see if Rick needed to stop. After fifteen kicks she told him that was enough for today.

“Thank you Miss,” moaned Rick, reaching down to gently rub his tender sack.

Amy walked away from him and came back a few seconds later holding his cage and her strap on.

 “You have pleased me today, so I’m going to allow you to fuck me… but with this.”

Rick reached out and took the two items Amy was holding.

“And, perhaps… if you do a VERY good job, I might return the favour.”

*****

Amy noticed a few missed calls from Dean over the next few days, but she decided not to phone him back. He didn’t deserve her time after the way he spoke to her and she was only looking forward. Then she noticed he had left a message.

“Hi Amy… it’s Dean. I’ve been trying to call you, but I guess you don’t want to talk to me. Fair enough, I acted like a complete prick the other day, I realise that now. I just wanted to say I’m sorry. I think you’re right I’m not the right person for what you want, but if you ever change your mind I’d love to see you again – but, I guess that’s not going to happen. I hope you and Rick find what you are looking for.”

Amy breathed deeply, she quickly texted him back ‘Thank you’ and a heart emoji and left it at that. At least she had some closure now.

No comments:

Post a Comment