Saturday, 8 August 2026

Literotica is Halfway Through Publishing 'How to Break Your Man'

Literotica is halfway through publishing 'How to Break Your Man' and I'm having fun watching the stats climb and reading the comments people are leaving.

Currently the first part has been viewed nearly 22k times and there have been forty comments across the six chapters so far (which is pretty remarkable I have to say). Obviously a lot of these are pretty standard 'Love it, please continue' kinda comments, but there have been a few extra cool ones and I thought I would share them with you. Only one negative comment so far too!


by Sissyjackie2008 (on 08/07/2026)
This story is so great, and the videos are a must see for sissy cuckolds.

by agentstix (on 08/06/2026)
I’ve followed you since your Malibuman days and this is turning into your masterpiece

by agentstix (on 08/06/2026)
This is another excellent chapter, thank you. "Mmm... that's it, tongue fuck my ass... you pathetic bitch.” sure makes my chastity cage feel extra snug

by Anonymous user  (on 08/08/2026)
I have been enjoying the progress of the story. If I may make 
a suggestion, it is to include a chapter describing Rick’s feelings, his struggles with his submission and his acceptance of his place.

by agentstix (on 08/07/2026)
Amazing! "I want you to lick my ass while I brush my teeth and then... "

by billy2002 (on 08/08/2026)
Another great chapter, thank you. I’m thinking they have Dean over to the house for dinner cooked and served by Rick. A getting to know each other type of occasion.

by Sissyjackie2008 (on 08/08/2026)
I remember the first time my wife told me she wanted to watch me suck her lover's cock. She knew this would be the ultimate emasculation and she was right. Rick is going to feel that too.

by cddream (on 08/08/2026)
About time she fucks a BBC and cucks them both 😀

by Qwer12 (on 08/08/2026)
Just finished reading the first 6 Chapters. A well play and well done story that has developed into a fun sexual adventure for all those involved. Agree with others time for the addition of new cocks for the wife to enjoy. Keep rocking them on. Cheers. Oh and the addition of the CBT was a very nice treat. You can take that several more notches. Cheers

by Anonymous user (on 08/07/2026)
There's not a bigger turn off for me than a mean bitch. I would have my own papers for her to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment