Thursday 20 July 2017

A Surprise Whipping!

Mistress and I haven’t had the best of weeks since the awesome Femdom session on Sunday, the weather has been pretty tiring, especially yesterday where it was very humid (especially in my office, which left me very drained by the time I got home). So it was good to have some bed time tonight, even if we were still feeling the heat (even though it’s not really that hot now – weird!).
After Mistress had cum she sneakily got the cock whip out of the drawer and surprised me with it. Unfortunately I was really overheated from worshipping her gorgeous pussy and we should have waited a few minutes for me to cool down. Consequently my cock was very slow to react, but once I started to cool down it picked up and by the end of my little teasing session Mistress had edged me a couple of times.
I really loved that Mistress thought to get the whip out, it helps that we’ve moved it somewhere where it’s more visible and it can only help us to keep in mind to use our collection of toys on a regular basis. Mistress didn’t over use the whip, but she used it a fair bit and it felt pretty harsh on my cock-head, but all good. I really, really wanted to ask Mistress to take her bra off and let me see her beautiful breasts while she was stroking me, but once I was hard I didn’t really want her to let go in case it went south, so I didn’t. Shame, but sometimes you just have to roll with the punches. I should have gone with my gut and put the cock ring on before we started, ah well.
After she’d finished I begged to taste her pussy again and Mistress straddled my face for a few seconds. She tasted delicious, as she always does and when she got up Mistress allowed me to kiss her pussy and ass a while as she stood by the bed. Actually I really loved kissing Mistress’s ass, that’s something we don’t do very often and I would love to do that more, especially as Mistress may find it less ‘intrusive’ than licking her asshole, which I also love of course…

No comments:

Post a Comment