Tuesday 11 July 2017

An Enthusiastic (Previously Overlooked) Comment...

One of the stories I keep thinking about writing a sequel to is ‘Girls Talk’, it’s one of the highest scoring of my stories on Literotica and I think definitely one of the best things I have ever written. I just noticed that back in January someone left this enthusiastic comment for me…
cdCindy1 said: Please continue! Great story. It’s almost exactly what I want my wife to do with me. I’d love to watch her make out with her best friend Darlene while I lick Darlene’s husband’s cum out of her pussy. Then while my wife is licking Darlene’s tits, I’ll be cumming on their feet and then lick it all up.
Please continue with the next chapter. I can’t wait to hear about Sarah pegging Michael in front of Jenny. Please also tell us about Sarah getting fucked by another man. If not Nick, then maybe Michael’s boss (or her boss) who has a big cock. The boss would fuck Sarah, cum inside her, Michael would lick the cum out of her cunt, and then Michael would suck the boss’ cock and swallow his 2nd load. Jenny would watch the whole thing and maybe Nick would watch too. The humiliation that Michael would feel is the exact feeling I want to experience with my wife, her best friend, her boss, and anyone else who wants to watch a sissy faggot cocksucking bitch (ME).

No comments:

Post a Comment