Friday 7 July 2017

Once a Month - Part Three (written July 2017)



November 7th

James really couldn’t take much more, it was becoming impossible now. He wanted to stick it out, but it was getting so that every time Janie touched him he felt like he would explode. Worse still, his self-control was wavering and he knew he had to tell her before it was too late.

“Janie…” he said apprehensively. “I really need to talk to you.”

Janie closed her book, placed it on the arm of the sofa and turned to face him.

“Okay… what would you like to talk about?”

She smiled at him sweetly, from his demeanour she was pretty sure this was going to have something to do with his extended period of chastity and how hard it was getting now that he was well into four months with no relief whatsoever.

“I… I don’t think I can do this anymore,” he began. “I mean… I know it was my idea, and I know I made you a promise, but it’s just getting so hard now. Every time you touch me I feel like I want to pull away, because I know I’m going to be on the edge so quickly and…”

Janie’s expression changed slightly.

“Okay James, but if you want to talk about this I want you on the floor… on your knees, please.”

James shifted uncomfortably and hesitated long enough for Janie to arch an eyebrow. It was enough to motivate him to move and he sank down onto the floor between her legs.

“The thing is,” he began again. “I don’t think I can trust myself anymore… it’s so difficult and I worry that sooner or later I’m going to give in to temptation and just do it myself. I don’t want to, I really don’t, but it’s getting so hard now…”

Janie looked down at her husband and spread her legs a little wider, his suffering was making her pussy wet and she reached down and slowly slid her skirt up to reveal her naked slit. Then she reached forward and pulled James’s head down between her legs and watched as he inhaled her delicious fragrance and shuddered. She knew he would be hard already, and she loved it.

“You’ve done so well for me James, I’m very proud of you, and I really appreciate you telling me this rather than waiting until it’s too late.”

Janie reached down between her legs and allowed her fingers to slide inbetween the folds of her wet pussy, then offered them to James’s mouth and watched as he licked and sucked each digit clean.

“When you came to me with this idea I thought you were crazy, that you’d never stick it out… but by your suffering you’ve shown me how much you worship me and for that I am truly grateful. This past ten months has been so good, I would never have believed it could be so amazing having you desperate and completely focused on me and my needs… and I’m afraid I don’t know if I’m willing to give that up, I know I don’t want to and I hope you don’t want me to either…”

James shook his head slowly, the scent of Janie’s delicious pussy surrounding him and making his cock throb and ache incessantly.

“But I agree, perhaps we need to find a way to make this a little easier for you… if you’re really suffering so much that you’re afraid you might take matters into your own hands.”

Janie reached down and pulled her husband’s head firmly between her thighs, opening them wider still as she felt his lips and tongue slide against her wet lips.

“Mmmmm… yes, lick my pussy, you love that don’t you…?”

James groaned as his tongue swirled around her lips and gently brushed against her clit.

“I’ve been waiting for this moment to come, waiting for you to come to me like this, to tell me that you can’t take it anymore… that you’re so desperate that you’ll do anything…”

Janie was rubbing her pussy against his face as he licked her now, willing him to bring her off faster and harder.

“I’ve been thinking about this for a long time and I don’t want this to end at New Year’s…”

James glanced up but continued to lick his wife’s pussy.

“Oh, don’t worry… I won’t try to trick you out of your next orgasm, I can’t wait to see you cum after five long, hard months of denial. But I don’t want to give this up after that, I want next year to be even better… for both of us. I know you love the feeling of being denied and desperate, I know you love it when I’m mean to you, when I deny you and cum on your tongue anyway… it was hard at first, to be cruel and selfish, but now… now I love it. I really love it, and you love it too don’t you?”

James groaned in agreement again, his cock aching with need and feeling impossibly hard.
Janie stopped talking then as she concentrated on the pleasure she was feeling between her legs, a year ago she would never have dreamed of acting this way, of having her husband kneel in front of her and pulling his face between her legs to eat her pussy. She had changed so much and she didn’t ever want to go back to being the ‘good’ wife she used to be.

“That’s it,” she moaned. “Uuugh, yes… there, oh… that’s soooo good.”

The tip of James’ tongue worked rhythmically as he slid two fingers into his wife’s soaking hole, swirling inside her as she moved against him, her muscles tightening like a coiled spring as she neared her climax.

“Uuuuuuuuuuuh, yessssss!” moaned Janie, the precipice approaching as she contemplated what she was about to tell him.

“I want to…. I want to lock your cock… I want to own your cock… I need to own it and… truly… make it… mine.”

Janie was gasping for breath now and James focused his attention on her aching clit. It only took a few more seconds and then Janie’s body bucked hard, threatening to break the contact, but James held her tight and pushed her well over the edge into one of the hardest orgasms he’d ever seen her have.

Janie collapsed back onto the sofa, shattered and fighting for every breath. She couldn’t believe she’d finally said it and the effect saying it had had on her.

James relinquished his grip and moved back a little, gazing upon the beautiful sight of his sated wife and fighting the urge to squeeze his cock through his trousers. It had been a miracle he hadn’t cum when she had and he knew the slightest touch, even an indirect touch, might be more than he could take.

After a little while Janie recovered her breath and pulled herself back upright, curious to see the expression on her husband’s face after she had said what she had said.

James looked calm and… accepting? Janie leaned forward, her voice little more than a whisper.

“You want it too don’t you… your cock locked and completely under my control?”

James nodded slowly, his eyes cast down in submission. Janie leaned closer and kissed him on the lips, tasting her juices and holding him close.

“I love you so much James, I can’t imagine ever being without you.”

They continued to kiss for some time until finally Janie eased back and looked into her husband’s eyes.

“Are you okay?” she asked softly.

James nodded, but it was clear to Janie he needed something, anything… to relieve his ache.
Janie took his hand and stood up, James followed her lead and she led him upstairs to the bedroom where she stripped his clothes off of him and told him to kneel on the bed. As James climbed onto the bed Janie removed her own clothes and threw them over a chair, she stood in front of him then, confident in her nakedness, knowing how much he adored her and that she had him completely under her spell.

“I’m not going to let you quit on me,” she started. “And I’m not going to let you cum, not when we’ve come so far.”

James cock twitched as he looked at her gorgeous breasts and dreamed of being able to empty his balls all over them, he couldn’t even remember when he’d last been able to do that.

“Nor am I going to allow you a normal ruined orgasm… but, there is another way.”

Janie bent down and reached under the bed, she pulled out a plain cardboard box inside which was another ‘retail’ box with a clear front which displayed the items inside.

“If you’re really that desperate, then I’m going to have to fuck it out of you…”

James let out a low groan as he cock twitched again. Janie excitedly opened the second box and pulled out the strap-on and harness, then, just as she’d practised several times over the last few weeks, she quickly stepped into the straps and secured the harness around her waist.

“But first,” she said as she climbed onto the bed herself and stood upright. “You’re going to show me just how badly you want it.”

Janie moved closer.

“Come on,” she breathed. “Show me how bad you want me to fuck you and take away the ache, just a little… just enough to make it bearable, is that what you want?”

James felt almost drunk as he watched his wife looming closer, her cock protruding from her groin and heading straight for his mouth. She took hold of his head with one hand and fed the tip of her ‘cock’ between his lips.

“Suck it for me James, suck my cock and show me just how bad you need it.”

James opened his mouth willingly as Janie pushed it deeper, her pussy dripping wet as she watched her ‘cock’ force its way inside her husband’s mouth. James closed his eyes as he felt the dildo moving deeper, but Janie wanted to see his submission.

“Open your eyes James, open your eyes and look at me… that’s it, that’s so much better.”

Janie started to gently pump her cock into James’ mouth, she had been fantasizing about this for months and she couldn’t quite believe it was finally playing out, just as she’d wanted.

“Next year, when you’re locked, I’m going to be fucking your ass a lot James, you’re going to learn to love it, to crave it, to need it… you’re going to be begging me to fuck your ass, in fact I want to hear you beg now… beg James, beg me to fuck your ass with my cock?”

Janie slipped the rubber cock out of her husband’s mouth, “Go on…” she prompted.

“Please fuck my ass Janie,” whispered James, his eyes half closed again, he was completely drunk on lust for her by this time.

Janie pushed the cock back into his mouth once more and fucked his face until she heard him gag slightly and then eased back a bit.

“What a naughty little slut you are,” she teased as she pulled the strap-on out of his mouth.

“Get on your hands and knees,” she ordered.

James slid down onto all fours and he felt Janie get off the bed and then heard her open the bedside drawer. He looked to the side and saw Janie slipping a condom over and then slavering lube onto the full length of her rubber cock, it was a fairly standard size, about the same size as James’ cock in fact.
Janie saw him looking and stroked her hand up and down her shaft lewdly.

“I wanted to go bigger, but I thought we ought to start you off with something… realistic.”

She moved closer and splattered lube between his cheeks before pushing first one then two of her slender fingers inside.

“Does that feel good?” she asked.

“Yes,” moaned James.

Janie added more lube and worked her fingers deeper, adding a third finger when she felt he could take it.

“I’m going to fuck you James, I’m going to fuck your ass and empty your balls… you want me to do that don’t you?”

“Yes, please… anything.”

Janie clambered onto the bed and moved behind her husband, his ass was well lubed now but she would still have to take it slow. She gently pressed the tip of her cock against her husband’s tight hole and applied a little pressure, at first it seemed reluctant to go in, but then his ring opened a little and she felt the first inch ease inside.

James groaned loudly now, at once wanting to push it out and pull it deeper inside his ass. Janie worked slowly, easing it in inch my inch, working it back and forth to spread the lube inside him and stretch him slowly, the last thing she wanted to do was hurt him.

“Beg me for more cock James,” teased Janie. “Beg me…”

“Please give me more,” groaned James.

“More what James?”

“More of your… cock, please…”

Janie eased another inch into her husband’s ass, he was taking it better than she’d expected and she was nearly all the way in.

“You are doing so well,” she purred.

James’ ass felt so full he couldn’t believe it, and already the pressure was building. Every movement Janie made agitated his prostate and soon it felt like he needed to pee, but he knew that wasn’t the case. Janie slowly started moving in and out, fucking him a little deeper with each stroke.

“Make sure you catch it,” she warned. “But don’t even think about touching your cock.”

James moved his hand back between his legs, a few inches from the tip of his throbbing meat. He knew it wouldn’t be long, the pressure was building quickly as Janie got into her stride with the strap-on.

“Tomorrow we’re going to order you a chastity cage… I want you ready to wear it full time after New Year’s, so you need to get used to it before that… I don’t think it will make it ache any less, but at least you won’t have to worry about cheating on me with your own hand.”

James was close to delirious, Janie was fucking him harder and harder and ramming the rubber cock right to the hilt on every stroke, he could feel the urge getting stronger and stronger until eventually he felt his cock pulsing in desperation and his warm, creamy spunk began dripping onto his fingers. Janie kept going and the cum kept pouring out of him, until finally he collapsed forward onto the bed and Janie’s cock slipped clear of his well stretched hole.

James was breathing hard and Janie took the opportunity to slide the condom off her dildo and dispose of it. She gave him a few seconds to catch his breath and then ordered him down onto the bedroom floor. He still had his hand half closed to contain most of the cum that had leaked from his swollen balls and he was careful to try not to let it drip on the sheets as he moved into position.

Janie stood right in front of him now and reached down and took his wrist, she placed his hand on the dildo in front of him, clearly intimating that he should coat it with his warm, sticky load. James shuddered as he stroked his wife’s ‘cock’ for the first time, leaving the sticky mess all over the surface of the rubber stalk.

“Lick your hand clean,” she said as she looked down at him. “Lick it clean and then you can show me how much you appreciate my cock.”

James raised his hand to his mouth and extended his tongue, he started to lick the sticky residue from his palm and fingers, all the time gazing lustfully at the cum covered dildo still strapped to his beautiful wife…


1 comment:

  1. Robert,
    Just reread this series. I think it’s wonderful. He’s so earnest and she is almost cruel in her sweetness. Thank you. I know it’s been a few years but I’d love to know how it’s going for James and Jane.

    ReplyDelete