Friday 21 July 2017

There's Nothing Gay About It.

Look out for a new 5,00 word story from me over the next day or so… I think it’s quite a good one, a bit different, still Femdom, but unlike any of my other stories. At the moment the title is ‘Ready to Play’, but that could change of course…
This morning Mistress stroked my cock again before I left for work, I like this new Friday morning routine, that definitely works for me. 🙂 I was leaking pre-cum quite a lot as well, must have been hard a lot in my sleep last night!
One (very small) element of my new story has to do with double penetration, more specifically ‘double vaginal penetration’ (I won’t say more because I don’t want to give anything away). Funnily enough, I came across this article written about the same subject, which is well worth a read:
I definitely agree with the author on this, there’s nothing ‘gay’ about it, and it’s about time people opened their minds a bit and stopped judging everything so much. After all there’s only so many men with cocks like Pringles tubes, and wouldn’t two normal cocks feel better than one big one anyway?
Adriana seems to like it! – Look out for the hilarious roll-off by stunt-cock number one at the end of the clip.

No comments:

Post a Comment