Wednesday 26 July 2017

Reminding Myself What it Feels Like in the CB-3000

As my very, very long term readers (assuming I have any very, very long term readers) will remember, despite not being under lock and key, I do own a black CB-3000 chastity device. In fact we used it as a prop in some of Mistress’s photographs last year.


I bought it…. ooooh, probably before the blog even started, maybe… not entirely sure, and Mistress was never a fan of the idea. But being a curious type I wanted to know what it felt like even if only for a brief period. Needless to say I got the one with the points of intrigue (because I’m weird like that), although I can’t tell you how they feel because I’ve never tried them (more on this later).
I haven’t tried it on for a long time, but it sits in the drawer… it’s kind of like a reminder of what could be, one day, maybe. However unlikely.
A while ago I decided to try it on again, just to see… and I have to say it wasn’t as completely hopeless as last time I tried. So the first thing you have to do is put the back ring on, this is hinged at the bottom and you hold it together with the pin (the bit the padlock goes though). Well this was the first challenge, even the biggest ring barely goes around me and getting it on without pinching the skin is a task and a half.
But finally, I managed to get it closed and the pin in and the spacer on. I decided to use the biggest spacer, although even that doesn’t seem big enough. If you want to fit the points of intrigue you have to do it here, but there is zero chance, I’m having to push my cock away from the pin as it is!
So then we have the cage, obviously the base ring kind of makes you get a little bit hard, and I’ve always thought of myself as a ‘grower not a shower’ but even a little bit hard my cock is too much too thick to fit properly. Which is kinda nice in a way! ðŸ™‚
Admittedly I couldn’t be bothered to use lube, and after a lot of struggling I did manage to get about half of my cock in the cage, while the rest kind of bunched up in the gap between the cage and the back ring. My balls were completely trapped, with no movement at all, but the cage did hang better this time and I could easily wear clothes over it – which is a massive improvement over the last time.
A lot of times you read about people using these things and saying they need a smaller back ring, I’m convinced I would need a larger one. I wore the CB3000 for thirty minutes in relative comfort I have to say, but by then it felt necessary to take it off. The back ring being so tight, it feels a bit like a cock ring, if it was bigger it would probably be okay.
It did take me a long time to get it on though, about fifteen minutes I reckon. Which is a bit ridiculous. I guess it would be easier with practice, but that still leaves the issue of hygiene which I really don’t understand how that works, especially for those of us with foreskins!
I can totally see why people spend the money for a metal device if you are going to wear one. As it is it’s a moot point for me, but it’s interesting to remind myself every so often what it’s like. It’s very odd touching your clothes where your cock is and not being able to feel the pressure on your cock. I bet it really does feel incredible to wait a long time for release and then feel your Mistress’s hand or pussy it for the first time…
I think that’s why the idea still holds a massive appeal for me, and perhaps why people put up with the downsides, it must be a whole different thing to be physically unable to touch your cock, than not being ‘allowed’ to touch your cock. Even if you can keep your hands off it, you can still get properly hard, you can still feel it brushing against a sheet, or pressing against your Mistress’s ass… it’s a completely new level I’m sure.
Ah well, it’s back in it’s box now, where it will probably stay for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment