Wednesday 26 July 2017

You Can Look But I'm Not Going to Let You Lick It...

Believe it or not, I actually fell asleep writing this post and woke up at 12:30am with the laptop still on my lap! 
Last night when we were in bed I asked Mistress if I could touch my cock, she allowed me to stroke it for about a minute before telling me to stop. She actually said to me ‘that’s the first time you’ve asked in a long time’, which is true.
One of the reasons for that, I’d have to say, is that I don’t feel like I can ask her that if I’m not hard already… but last night I was hard without any real reason other than I was just feelin’ horny I guess…
Tonight Mistress had her first orgasm for five days and it seemed like it was a good one, she seemed to cum a lot harder than she did last week, which is great. After some footworship, Mistress started teasing my cock, which included some very intense cock-sucking (actually a bit too intense, since it seems to have to opposite effect than you’d think), and some lovely hard ball slaps (actually she also slapped the inside of my thighs as well, which I really liked, definitely something else to add to the repertoire along with whipping my nipples!).
Mistress didn’t let me cum, but she did edge me while I gently teased her ass with my fingers. When I asked if I could lick her ass, Mistress thought for a moment, then said, ‘You can look at it, but I’m not going to let you lick it.’
She then stood over me and lowered her gorgeous ass right over my face and gave me a real close-up look at her beautiful asshole. I so wanted to lick it, but Mistress said no, and so no it was.
I don’t know why she decided that, but I love that she did, that she was happy to tease me with her ass, rather than just saying no – or indeed saying yes when she didn’t really want me to. Yes of course I was disappointed that she didn’t let me, but that’s her decision at the end of the day, and being allowed to look at Mistress’s ass was still enough to make my cock very hard again by the end of the session.

No comments:

Post a Comment