Friday 28 July 2017

Friday Double Teasing

Regarding the book I said had arrived, I’ve read the first 18 or so pages (in just a few minutes), this is a really short book and I will definitely be done with it either tomorrow or at the latest Sunday, so look out for my review of that.
Tonight Mistress and I went to bed for an hour or so, Mistress had a very nice orgasm on my tongue and then I decided it would probably be a good idea to put the cock ring on, since I am pretty tired. The last couple of weeks have been tiring work-wise, but things will be back to normal next week all being well.
I have a feeling I picked an old cock ring out of the drawer which is slightly smaller than the one I’m used to, so it felt like it wasn’t quite on right to start with and when Mistress starting slapping my balls it made that a bit more intense than usual. It was still great though and Mistress teased my cock beautifully with her mouth and hands while I used my hands to touch her all over and (obviously) tease her ass with my fingers.
I really wanted to be allowed to lick Mistress’s gorgeous ass, but since I asked last time and got told no I figured I shouldn’t ask again straight away… but maybe next time. 🙂
Mistress’s pussy tasted absolutely gorgeous and I made sure to tell her so. I love Mistress’s taste, it is so damned sexy, hopefully I’ll get to taste her again before the weekend is over.
Needless to say Mistress didn’t allow me to cum, so if I don’t cum (or ruin) before Tuesday that will be the fourth straight month that I’ve had one orgasm and one ruined orgasm… in the same time Mistress has cum 36 times to my 4, giving a 9:1 ratio so far.
Also, of course, it’s Friday today and yes I got my morning teasing this morning too. Unlike the last couple of weeks I didn’t wake up hard so Mistress initially thought I wasn’t in the mood, but after she played with my balls for a little while I got hard and Mistress started teasing me. Actually for the most part she seemed content to hold my cock and let me fuck her hand, which was quite cool and definitely different!

No comments:

Post a Comment