Sunday 16 July 2017

FEMDOM SESSION 16th July 2017

Some of the items we used today!
Last night I spent quite a long time kneeling on the floor kissing Mistress’s gorgeous legs and feet as she lay on the sofa reading. I love kissing Mistress’s feet and her legs are so sexy I just didn’t want to stop… unfortunately Mistress eventually stopped me, but at least I knew there was a Femdom session in the offing today.
It’s been seven weeks since our last our last session, and I think we really needed one to re-affirm the Femdom side of our relationship and the feelings of closeness and connection it brings.
Mistress instructed me to wear the blindfold and the Oxballs ball stretcher alongside my regulation cuffs today, so when she came into the bedroom to find me waiting for her on my knees I was unable to see her. I was pretty sure that she would be wearing her new PVC skirt though and indeed that proved to be the case, but for the moment I was in the dark.
Mistress teased my balls with her foot as she asked me if I had anything to ‘confess’, at one point she dug her toe nail into my balls slightly which was a little painful, but hot of course at the same time…
I had to confess to some lapses and Mistress delivered thirteen or so very, very stingy slaps with the paddle to my backside. I really am a bit of a wuss when it comes to the paddle, the pain doesn’t last but it stings like hell at the time and leaves me panting for breath quite easily. I love that Mistress does it though, I know that sounds weird, but while I don’t generally enjoy pain for the sake of pain, that fact that Mistress is doing it makes it special for me.
After my punishment Mistress had me turn towards the bed and she quickly grabbed her favourite glass dildo from the bedside table and told me to worship her foot while she started playing with herself. She teased me about not being able to see what she was doing, but instead described it in great detail anyway, which I really enjoyed hearing. Particularly when she said:
“I’m just holding myself open with my left hand now and rubbing my clit with the head of the dildo.”
Needless to say, between the pull of the ballstretcher, the eroticism of her beautiful feet and the commentary from Mistress my cock was quite hard, and I was pleasantly surprised when Mistress told me that as a special treat she was going to allow me to stroke my cock gently while I worshiped her. I’m not sure she’s ever done that in a session before, or if so very, very rarely.
She continued to toy her pussy above me for a while and then told me to stop stroking, which I did immediately. I loved being told to stroke and stop when she wanted, that was very hot for me. A little while later she allowed me to stroke my cock again, and again I stopped immediately when she told me to and though it was a little hard to concentrate I think I did a pretty good job of worshiping Mistress’s gorgeous feet at the same time.
Eventually Mistress slid the dildo inside her sexy pussy and a while later she had me suck it clean for her. I really love doing this, especially as this is always the first time I get to taste her delicious pussy in a session.
“You love cleaning my dildo don’t you slave? I bet I know what you’d really like… I bet you would love it if I let you cum inside me and then I used my dildo and made you lick it clean…”
My cock was throbbing hard after she said this. OMG so fucking hot!
“I haven’t decided if I’m going to let you cum today yet, but if I do I might just make you cum on the (PVC) sheet and lick it up… or I might pick it up with this (her dildo) and make you clean it, or I might just rub my foot in it and make you lick it clean…”
My cock was absolutely bulging after that and it made it hard to concentrate, but I absolutely love worshipping Mistress’s gorgeous feet and I tried so hard to make it good for her as she continued playing with her pussy above me.
Shortly after that she stopped and pulled her feet away, then she got off the bed and helped me got onto the bed but told me to stay on my hands and knees. This suggested I was either getting some more punishment or something in my ass, and it turned out to be the latter.
Mistress slid the ring ended glass butt plug into my ass and then told me to turn over on my back. She secured me at all four corners and then started teasing and slapping my cock and balls. Thankfully it wasn’t too long before she took the blindfold off and I was able to look up at her standing over me in my favourite PVC cupless top and her brand new PVC skirt. She looked incredible and she had me suck on her dildo once again before sliding it into her pussy.
I love watching her use her dildo or touch herself, it’s so unbelievably hot for me and after having me suck it clean again she sank down onto my face so that I could finally taste her gorgeous pussy properly. It was so good, she tasted so wonderful and she was already pretty wet… her flavour made my cock rock hard again and Mistress turned around and started abusing my cock and balls again while I got to stare up at her beautiful pussy and ass.
Mistress started teasing me about how badly I wanted to taste her ass, she lowered her ass right onto my face but didn’t give me permission to lick it. Then she told me to close my eyes and stick out my tongue, she lowered herself again and I felt my tongue very gently brush against her asshole.
Mistress turned around and sank down on my cock, that felt fucking amazing – I can’t even tell you how incredible that felt, to be inside her silky, wet pussy with my ass plugged and my balls stretched, I would absolutely love to cum inside her like that.
Mistress only allowed me a few strokes before she lifted off and started slapping and scratching my balls again, then she turned around and I watched as she sank down on my cock again, what a gorgeous sight that was. At some point Mistress reached down and took hold of the ring end of the butt plug and twisted it round inside me, that felt fantastic as well.
I was starting to get a bit overheated by this point, and my cock was wilting a little bit, so I was actually quite glad when Mistress got off the bed and picked up the clothes pegs, she clipped them onto my nipples and then turned on the fan in the corner before leaving me alone to cool off a bit.
The fan was very welcome, but my ballstretcher was definitely starting to take it’s toll. Like the Cocksling, once this has been on for half an hour or more it can start to sting a bit, and if there’s nothing to take your mind of it, it can be a little uncomfortable. But it wasn’t too bad really… I assumed Mistress would have me take it off as soon as she came back in to the room anyway.
I was wrong about that, but in the event I didn’t care a bit. When she came back the first thing I noticed was that Mistress had removed her skirt, she looked absolutely stunning and I watched as she picked up the Rodeoh strap on and start sliding it up her silky smooth legs. She looked so fucking sexy then with that orange cock sticking out from between her legs and she quickly mounted the bed, straddled me and told me to suck her cock.

I looked up at her as I sucked her rubber cock, she looked so gorgeous I felt my cock starting to stir again and then she pulled back and plucked the pegs from my nipples, even before the shock of it had subsided she had snatched up the small cock-whip and started using it to whip my nipples.
This was a first, and I loved it, it felt even better than I thought it might and by the time Mistress abated my cock was rock-hard again. Mistress untied me and told me to turn over and to get on my hands and knees. I dropped my head onto the pillow and pushed my ass back as Mistress fed the tip inside me.
I really love being fucked by Mistress, it’s so intense physically and emotionally that I don’t even mind that it’s usually fairly brief. Mistress fucked my ass pretty good today, stopping a few times to reach under and stroke my cock or scratch my tightly bound balls (still trapped in the ballstretcher). Mistress asked if I could take another ten strokes and I said I could, I would have took whatever she wanted to give me but I must admit I was slightly worried that I might ruin onto the sheet if she carried on too long.
Mistress completed the strokes and one more ‘for luck’ before ordering me up onto my knees on the bed. Mistress discarded the condom and then stood on the bed in front of me and told me to suck her cock. I would have loved to suck her cock for longer, as it was very brief, but by this time I think Mistress was impatient to feel my tongue on her pussy and she jumped off the bed and slid the Rodeoh pants off before taking up her place back on the bed, her legs spread wide as she ordered me down between her legs to lick her beautifully trimmed pussy.
Thankfully, while she was sliding off the Rodeoh pants she asked me if I needed to take the ballstretcher off and I took the opportunity to relieve myself of it. I love it but I’m not used to it and having it on for forty minutes or so is quite enough at the moment.
There’s no getting away from the fact that Mistress generally has her hardest orgasms during our Femdom sessions, I don’t know which particular bit of them gets her going the most or whether it’s just the whole shebang, but this time was no different and Mistress came very hard indeed – which of course I loved! My face was soaked with her juices, which I also loved and once she’d finished coming Mistress put her foot on my shoulder to push me back, stood up and had me lick all her juices off her skin and off the sheet before telling me to lie down on my back again.

Mistress started stroking my cock and I was soon hard again, she straddled me once more and I told her how I thought her pussy looked even more gorgeous now that she’d cum and it was still wet and glistening, I would have loved to lick it clean for her but she soon distracted me by parting her cheeks and asking me how badly I wanted to lick her ass.
I begged to lick her and told her how much I adore her ass. I really do, if I had my way I would lick her ass every single day, I fucking love it, I adore every part of Mistress’s gorgeous body and I just want to show her that every single day. Mistress continued stroking my cock as she lowered her ass towards my waiting tongue, it felt so good tasting her while she stroked my hard cock.
In all she allowed me to beg and lick her gorgeous asshole four times, it was absolute Heaven, but strangely I wasn’t getting to the edge. To be honest I think it was partly because I didn’t think Mistress had any intention of letting me cum today, I mean it’s not even three weeks since she let me cum last time and only a couple of weeks since I was ruined.
So I kinda went a bit early with warning Mistress that I was getting close, because while I could feel it starting it wasn’t anywhere near ‘panic stations’, which almost backfired on me when she said ‘Ok you can cum, but only if you can cum before I count to ten’.
“Shit!” I thought… but with the sight of Mistress’s gorgeous pussy and ass above me by the time she’d got to three I was already there and Mistress pumped a HUGE amount of cum out of my cock which flew absolutely everywhere and felt amazing. Once she got to ten she stopped and then pushed her fingers towards my mouth for me to clean. I was so drained… it was absolutely incredible, so fucking hot, what an amazing session! đź™‚

No comments:

Post a Comment