Friday 7 July 2017

Mistress Looked So Gorgeous This Morning...

It was hot again last night, but I managed to sleep in bed… and when I woke up I turned over to see Mistress lying next to me. Mistress doesn’t work on Fridays, so it’s the one weekday morning when she’s not up way before me and dressed for work before I see her.
I didn’t have a lot of time before I had to get up, and my cock was very hard and desperate for attention. Mistress did close her fingers around it and give it a couple of very light strokes, but that was it. Then she got up and stood by the bed starting to put her dressing gown on. She looked so sexy, I scooted over to her side of the bed and leaned forward to kiss her pussy and the tops of her thighs a few times and reached up to caress her sexy breasts.
What a wonderful start to the day. Mistress really looked stunning this morning, just absolutely gorgeous. I am a very lucky man and I hope I get to make her cum again soon… 🙂

No comments:

Post a Comment