Sunday 23 July 2017

Insanely Hot Middle of the Night Teasing...

Mistress and I were out last night, with very old friends who are great company and with whom we always have a good time. They live a little way away so we generally stay over in their huge country house. To be honest it’s like a luxury getaway for us since this is not some rundown, draughty farmhouse but a modern renovation that cost a packet to buy and another packet to renovate.
Our friends are wealthy, but they’ve earned it and they aren’t up themselves in the slightest, they actually kind of think of themselves as the scutters of the village. We get on enormously well, and we always visit them because, a) we don’t have a spare bed, and b) if they have to drive home one of them can’t drink and they’re grumpy. But that’s fine, it has always been this way and it really is like a night in a fancy hotel for us, so we really don’t mind.
Last night, as per usual, we called it a night about 2am, by which time I’d actually stopped yawning and was starting to wake up. Mistress and I actually got into bed about 2:20am I guess and we cuddled for a moment and talked about the night we’d had. We’d been out for a meal and it was a bit of a disaster, but it had caused us some chuckles, especially when our lady friend ‘S’ (wife of the tall, beefy, good looking friend I spoke of the other day) had learned that the restaurant had no ‘New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc’ available and her eyes nearly popped out of her head. “Well that’s just not going to work” she fumed, giving Mistress and I a handy catchphrase for the next few months no doubt…
As we talked and cuddled we started to kiss, Mistress was wearing a T-shirt and panties while I was naked and hard as a post. Mistress grabbed my cock and started stroking me while our kissing became more and more intense and passionate. At some point I reached under Mistress’s T-shirt and started teasing her nipples, and after a few moments she sat up and and stripped her T-shirt off and said to me.
“You don’t to feel my naked breasts very often do you, so make the most of it.”
OH FUCK YES!!!! it felt like my cock grew another half inch as I grabbed her gorgeous tits and pulled her closer still.  She grabbed my cock again and pumped it hard as we started kissing again, well kissing doesn’t really do it justice, this was proper lust-fuelled snogging. It was fucking awesome.
Absolutely. Fucking. Awesome!
Mistress dragged her nails across my balls several times, I bet she wanted to slap them but she didn’t want to make any noise in our friends’ house, especially as they were just along the corridor.
Apparently (they told us the next morning) they can’t hear a thing, because the walls are two feet thick – we asked them if we kept them awake with our ‘chattering’, yes… let’s call it ‘chattering’. So that’s something to bear in mind for next time!
I wasn’t trying to ‘initiate’ penetration, though I felt like I could have penetrated Mistress from the next room, but I licked my fingers and slid my hand inside her panties. Mistress pulled my hand away and told me to lick my finger clean. I tasted her gorgeous pussy and slid my hand back between her legs, several times. Each time Mistress pulled my hand away, giggling while I sucked on her sexy nipples, and the whole time my cock was as hard as a telegraph pole. Seriously, you could have secured a ship to the dock simply by standing me on the waterside and wrapping the anchor chain around it, it was insanely hard.
This went on for some time (not long enough obviously, but some considerable time nonetheless) and after some mild begging Mistress kneeled up on the bed and pulled her panties down, allowing me to briefly taste her delicious pussy. After that Mistress and I settled down a bit and lay close together talking quietly while my cock continued to throb and ache.
We felt so close and talked about lots of stuff which I won’t go into here, suffice to say that by 3:30am we both felt totally blissed out, emotionally connected and of course, very tired!
We woke up at 7:05am, and today we feel exactly how you expect two people to feel who got 3.5hrs sleep, but it was worth it. Oh my God it was worth it… I just can’t wait to taste Mistress’s beautiful pussy again, although I suspect I may have to wait until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment