Wednesday 19 July 2017

My Relationship With Pain.

Collared Michael said: I understand the lure and the pain of spanking. I don’t really like it either but when administered by my Queen it takes on a different slant. I find it hot and the pain is relatively fleeting. The thought of being disciplined is tremendously exciting. And once it’s done the memory is exciting. It’s only during that I really hate it. Doesn’t make a lot of sense but that’s how it is.
Collared Michael left this comment on my post about our recent Femdom session (16th July 2017), it was in response to comments I made in that post about when Mistress spanked me with a paddle for touching my cock without permission.
I remember buying that paddle, we were in London in the old ‘Harmony’ store before it moved to Oxford Street, I think it might have been on Tottenham Court Road. I remember there was an enormous butt plug in there and Mistress and I were having a bit of a chuckle over it and then I picked up our paddle and said I wanted to get it. Mistress said ‘Are you sure? It looks like it’s going to hurt’.

But I went ahead and bought it anyway, even though I really don’t like pain. The thing is, I don’t like pain in and of itself, I don’t crave being spanked or whipped, but I love when Mistress inflicts pain on me like that, because it’s symbolic of dominance and I love being dominated by her. I guess particularly because although Mistress controls my orgasms 24/7, she’s only really ‘dominant’ like that in our Femdom sessions and in the grand scheme of things they are fairly infrequent, so being paddled in a session is quite an intense hit of ‘dominance’ in one go for me.
I find I crave ‘erotic’ pain more, like having my cock and balls slapped for instance, and fortunately that happens a lot more often. Sometimes when I’m really turned on having my balls slapped doesn’t even register as pain, but with the ballstretcher on it definitely does. I still like it though, it’s just different.
It’s very hard to explain… and the other aspect of it is that I know Mistress likes paddling my ass, because it makes her pussy wet. Which is very hot for me… 🙂
The paddle really stung on Sunday though, seemingly more than usual. Probably because Mistress went straight for the leather side with no easy build up. Perhaps she wanted to teach me a lesson about touching my cock without permission. I will certainly be trying a lot harder in future. Not just because the paddle hurt, because she’ll probably find another reason to use it anyway… but because I have noticed that it seems to make a difference to my level of arousal with her when I totally resist touching my own cock altogether, and I really want to maximise that.

No comments:

Post a Comment