So Literotica have finally finished uploading all twelve chapters of 'How to Break Your Man' and they also uploaded my other new story 'Three Things' at the same time. That one has had a great response, currently it's scoring 4.51/5.0 which means it's just clinging to it's 'HOT' rating, and it's also had a quite a few comments. It seems not everyone 'gets' what number three was, I thought it was very obvious (and kind of ironic that it was posted at the same time as Chapter 12 of HTBYM, considering how that ends), but apparently not...
by Will527 (on 14th August 2026)
How can you get more erotic and nasty than this? Fucking AWESOME story! The teasing, the sex, the femdom and the dialogue was perfect, just what we would want and expect in that situation. A hell of a birthday present and a hell of a wife to do it for him. Great writing on a great story.
by PoliceFireEMTVeteran (on 15th August 2026)
Nicely done, and as it's said 2 out 3 ain't bad. Now that self imposed boundaries have been eased by the couple the communication can improve, and good things can and will happen. I'd suggest a story line of switching. A little surprise will liven things up. "Planned" spontaneity, role play, sensory deprivation; the gates are open. I especially respected the story twist of her practicing to have anal, then pre-planning and prepared restraints, then having him eat his cum. She has exposed a Dominate tendency with his Submissive tendency is perfect for additional chapters.
by Tamabone (on 15th August 2026)
I hope number 3 is a good long pegging. He's been in her ass, it's her turn to fuck his.
by GreyMatter46 (on 15th August 2026)
And what it the third? Can't wait. thanks
Overall I'm pretty happy with that story, especially considering how quickly it was written.
As for 'How to Break Your Man'... well, the first six chapters and chapters eight and nine are all rated 'HOT', but the last two chapters are nowhere near (Chapter 12 is scoring 3.89 at the moment) and the comments are pretty mixed too.
NightSoulvane (on the 12th August 2026)
I've been enjoying the story to this point. I think you landed that internal thought with Rick that things probably will never be the same especially after the slightly, non-effective promise from Amy that she'll always love him. The story has sort of drifted away from this mutual enjoyment fantasy as Rick starts to lose more agency. Which is fine but I'll assume that Matthew gets the job and Amy ends up as his assistant. Will the weeks away from each other just build resentment between the two as Rick becomes more of an after thought. I'm sure there will be "cuck sitting" moments utilizing Anna but yeah, this just seems to be the turning point where, true to story title Rick is broken. Will Rick be able to find his voice and say something and possibly even walk away, or will he just roll over for the 'love of his life, that no longer sees him the same way' especially after Matthew continues to fracture their dynamic.
Qwer12 (on the 9th August 2026)
Another 5 star Ball Rocking chapter that was an engaging read to see how balls take a nice beating. Glad Dean is done and she can find a New Better Stud to rock her world. Bring on the fun and drama. Cheers
Sissyjackie2008 (on the 8th August 2026)
Another great story. Best part for me was when she gave him back his cage and the strap-on. My wife makes me wear a strap-on to fuck her. It is so emasculating to hear her humiliate me as I use it.
billy2002 (on the 8th of August 2026)
The Dean part of the chapter was not, IMHO, your best work. It seemed to be, let’s just get rid of Dean quick. I loved that Amy reconnected 😂 with Rick. I hope the next guy Amy finds is more the man she and Rick need.
Anonymous (on the 13th August 2026)
This is nothing but the most common tropes for cuckold stories. The only thing redeeming is that this story isn’t just three pages long, of only one chapter. Talk about writing to your audience.
Anonymous (on the 13th August 2026)
Here it comes, the usual black cuckolding, and the wife pulling away while saying she loves her husband. There’s no good ending to this, except for a reeeeealy small audience.
Sissyjackie2008 (on the 11th August 2026)
I love how she can't wait to see Rick suck her lover's cock, and get fucked by him.
Anonymous (on the 13th August 2026)
Turning the key over to anyone, without previous discussion and approval, is a HUGE violation. As in, no-coming-back. Realistically, the marriage is now worthless, except that it serves to give a stereotype bull his jollies by humiliating a husband. Hubby needs to divorce, and now. If wifey begs him not to go enough that he can realistically believe her, she has to quit her job, sign post-nuptial agreements, and quit the cuckold stuff… she’s a massively untrustable person now. If she won’t do those things, then head right to divorce. Get the pain over in a burst, as opposed to ongoing humiliation, degradation, and the end result is still a divorce… or ever-deepening slavery. This is so many bad tropes, it’s not funny.
Anonymous (on the 12th August 2026)
I loved that Matthew made Rick undress his wife for him, what a genius idea. A true mindfuck. I think I read that before in a story somewhere, but it was well implemented none the less. 5 Stars for this chapter (and all the other chapters). How many more are there? Hopefully this will run and run.
billy2002 (on the 11th August 2026)
I feel this story has reached a crossroads, the loving teasing Amy seems to be on the verge of becoming the quintessential cuckoldress and Rick beginning to regret the path they both willingly started. I, personally, hope that is not the case. Will the next chapter have an open honest discussion between the two, I fear not seeing as Amy has already given Matthew the keys,
Sissyjackie2008 (on the 11th August 2026)
OMG, these stories are getting hotter and hotter. It is so tough to get to the end without exploding.
billy2002 (on the 13th August 2026)
I’m glad she gave him a safe word, but this chapter, has gone the way I feared. So this is the end for me. Many others on this site will enjoy the rest of the story but not me.
consulting9 (on the 14th August 2026)
This has been an interesting story so far. I just don’t see how much more humiliating they can make it on the husband. He’s already denied and now forced to serve them both. I am hoping by the end, she leaves him for another man but will still send him photos or let him clean her for old times sake while he lives a lonely life.
BigotedeFoca (on the 15th August 2026)
Sorry, but the guy needs to be taken out and shot.
reader7967 (on the 15th August 2026)
Sad to see this one ends here, but it was really good, love too see the loving wife ending up lovingly mean.
Sissyjackie20082 hours ago
This sissy f*ggot cuckold wants to thank you for this wonderful story. It gave my wife and I many pleasurable evenings and gave her some new ways to push me even further into submission.
This story was a huge undertaking for me, honestly, and the truth is that I did not really plan things very far, after the first few chapters it was kind of making it up as I went along. It always sounds great to plan a whole story out in advance, but that simply isn't how I work, and even if I did there's no certainty that I would 'stop' at the end of the plan.
As far as the comments go, the idea to have Rick 'undress' Amy for Matthew was blatantly stolen (from the brilliant 'Cuckold Diary of Jane & Mark') and I have no qualms about acknowledging that.
As for the ending I thought a lot of things were left open to interpretation, given the revelation that Amy wrote the letter not Matthew. Did she actually ever give him the key? I'm not sure. Did she actually send the videos of Rick being kicked in the balls and pissed on in the shower? It's not clear is it? Maybe, maybe not. She said 'Matthew wants me to do this', but we don't actually 'know that' for sure do we?
But people take everything as gospel, and make their comments based on that.
Truth be told, it wasn't necessarily written to be ambiguous, but when I read it back myself I was like, well... we already know she's capable of forging a letter... she can tell Rick whatever she wants. But no one seems to have picked up on that.
As for the story descending into 'tropes', well yeah I guess it did to some extent and as someone commented elsewhere, the later chapters did seem a little rushed. I think to be honest I was running out of steam and I didn't want it to end up stored away for years part finished. But I did try to fill it out, but it wasn't that easy without repeating myself.
I enjoyed writing the story, to a point. Recently someone said they thought my writing worked better in smaller doses and I have to admit it's certainly a lot easier to dash off a couple of thousand words, read it through, make a few changes and forget about it. But I do enjoy the challenge of writing at scale sometimes, if only because it forces you to go deeper into the subject and take it further.
Part of me would like to write another long story, but maybe not for a while. To be honest when I started writing that one it wasn't like I planned it to end up nearly 50,000 words long, it just kinda happened. So who knows.
There's also Mistress to consider. I didn't appreciate how difficult she would find reading this story (and I do need her to read my stories because I do make mistakes - Word's spell and grammar checker is absolutely fuckign useless, it keeps suggesting I change 'my' to 'me'... like 'I stroked my cock until ME cum exploded out'. Makes you sound like you come from Yorkshire!).
I have no problem with what I wrote, but clearly it affected her and with hindsight that's understandable. But at the same time I told her I was nervous about her reading this story and she was 'You don't need to worry, I know it's just fiction, etc...' but I guess she didn't realise quite how bad it was. Still, at least Jackie the sissy f*ggot cuckold loved it. That makes me feel sooo much better...
Ultimately I think there's a world of difference between finding something appealing in print (or indeed on video) and actively wanting to experience it yourself. For example, my last two stories (unusually) have featured peeing, which is something Mistress made clear is not on the table for us (I didn't ask, this was volunteered unprompted long ago). It's not an issue for me, honestly. I really don't sit here thinking 'my life will never be complete because Mistress will never piss in my mouth'. But that doesn't mean I don't like reading it in stories.
And the 'way' it's done is critically important. If it's aggressive or dominantly phrased then it's usually hot. But if I read a story where a woman was doing it and didn't want to do it or it was awkward or negotiated, I think it would be anything but hot. The whole point of that is it's being done 'to you', I don't want to be asked for consent, do it or don't do it, either is fine, but if you're going to do it, then own it.
And make me lick your thighs clean afterwards.
Sorry, I just can't help myself can I? 🤣
But yeah, it turns out that I'm a lot more fucked in the head than Mistress appreciated. The funny thing is, because I've read so many stories like this it doesn't even seem that bad to me. I mean I know it's not 'normal', but even so Mistress's reaction did catch me off guard and I kind of had to take a step back and look at it from her (slightly less fucked up) perspective. Plus I get that it's worse reading something like this when she knows that it's me that wrote it and not some random on the internet.
Speaking of Mistress, I am in the process of writing some stories for her which will probably end up on my 'Malibuman666' Literotica account. One of which was inspired by a story I read on Literotica the other day. I can't actually remember the title of it, I remember the author had the word 'Black' in their name but searching that brings up 200 pages of results!
Anyway, it started out promising, white girl is invited to a pool party by her black girlfriend in the rough side of town (do houses on the rough side of town have pools?) and once there she stumbles across her friend's 6ft 8in musclebound dad waving his seventeen inch* cock around - which he proceeds to fuck her in the ass with. Without lube.
*Does seventeen inches not seem weirdly specific to you? Like, eighteen is a little hard to believe, let's roll it back a smidge. Sixteen seems a little inadequate, but seventeen sounds spot on. 🤣
Anyway, I took the basic premise and wrote my own story based on that. But in my story no one is poor, no one is black... and no one has a 17" x 6.5" cock.
Anyway, I think I've waffled on long enough, so I will leave you to go about your Saturday.
No comments:
Post a Comment