Sunday, 9 August 2026

A Wonderful Sunday Treat for Me!

Earlier today Mistress and I spent a little time in bed together, which was quite wonderful from my perspective. Mistress had a lovely orgasm on my tongue and then just as I was expecting to worship her feet a little bit she got up and told me to move down the bed and get on my knees on the carpet. She moved to the edge of the bed and I took great pleasure in licking and sucking Mistress's delicious pussy clean. 

Once I had done that Mistress got off the bed and told me to put the 'bed back'. What she meant by that was to move the pillows back to their normal positions, rather then piled up so she could lean back against them. Once I had done that I was about to ask Mistress if I could be unlocked when she told me 'You are unlocked and you can choose a cock ring'.

I grabbed the basic Exact-fit ring and slipped it on and then got on the bed. Mistress got on too and instead of laying down next to me as she usually did she knelt upright, leaning forward to kiss me as she started playing with my cock. 

Almost immediately she stood up and stood over me, facing my feet. My hands drifted up the backs of her gorgeous legs and parted her ass cheeks slightly. I begged Mistress to allow me to worship her delicious ass and she said I needed to beg louder if I wanted it.

I begged louder and Mistress soon sank down, my cock getting harder as my tongue touched her ass. Mistress pumped my cock and slapped my balls hard, it was wonderful. Mistress kept slapping and stroking, making me beg twice more for what I wanted so badly.

Alas, after third time she got off me and stroked me to the edge, stopping when I got there and laying down next to me. I thought that was it but Mistress reached down and teased my cock so gently, it was maddening (but I loved it of course) and then she started stroking me hard again, digging her nails in and slapping my balls some more.

Once I edged a second time she told me I was locked back up. I was just over the moon that I got to worship her incredible ass, honestly and told her so. We cuddled for a little while and then she got up on her knees, she looked amazing and I asked if I could be allowed to see her gorgeous breasts. I know I have a very quiet voice, and Mistress must have misheard me because the next thing I know she got off the bed and stood by it waiting for me to kiss her ass.

I was a little confused but I wasn't going to pass up the opportunity to kiss Mistress's amazing ass, so that was a nice little unexpected treat, even if I didn't get to see her beautiful breasts! Maybe next time?

Later I remarked that I didn't get to worship her pretty feet, so Mistress had me do it downstairs while we were watching TV together, that was a nice treat too. Her feet are so fucking sexy, I love them so, so much. But you know that already.

*****

I've just finished another short little story, which I will probably post here soon. I don't have a title for it as yet, could be 'Three Things', could be 'Birthday Treat'... maybe something completely different. It's nothing 'spectacular' but I kinda like it. It's a little different.

No comments:

Post a Comment