Since the weather has clamed down a little bit (although it's still warm enough) Mistress and I decided to try and make the most of this weekend. Since I had some pretty amazing teasing yesterday I wondered if Mistress might decide to keep me locked up today, but that's not what happened at all!
As you surely know by now, I LOVE LOVE LOVE eating Mistress R's delicious pussy and making her cum and once again I got to enjoy that treat this afternoon. After I worshipped her gorgeous feet Mistress stood on the bed and had me clean her pussy with my tongue (love that too) and then I was given permission to choose a cock ring.
I slipped on the simple eXact-Fit cock ring and as Mistress and I started to kiss and cuddle she started gently using her nails on my balls. This felt great and I was willing her to dig them in harder, but instead she dug them into my hard cock and started stroking it. That felt amazing and I was already wondering if today would be my chance to worship Mistress's delicious ass. It wasn't... but I'm not disappointed, hopefully next time!
Mistress started slapping my balls quite hard between strokes, and then got up on her knees and stroked me harder. I love it when Mistress verbally teases me and she was in fine form today. Teasing me about how much I love eating her pussy and making her cum, how everything else is just a 'bonus', and how as long as I got to do that I'd accept being kept locked up as long as she wanted. I said as long as she let me do that she could do whatever she wanted and Mistress gave me this look and the 'eyebrow' that said 'Oh really'.
Unfortunately that was all it took to push my buttons a little too hard. Just looking up at her looking so insanely hot (even with the accursed bra back in place today) pushed me to the edge so fast that I didn't have time to warn Mistress adequately.
"I'm close....." I managed to get out, then quickly followed by "Fuck!" as I realised it was too late.
Mistress teased my cock very gently as my cum leaked out onto my stomach and even after I finished cumming my cock was still hard. I was kinda hoping that Mistress might start stroking me again and maybe give me a double ruin but she didn't. Instead she fed me my cum and then reached over to the nightstand and grabbed the cock whip.
There followed ten very hard strokes to my balls as punishment for ruining without permission. Now Mistress often whips my balls, but these were unusually hard strokes and I definitely felt like I was being punished. Still I asked Mistress if that was my actual punishment or just a bonus. She said it was, because I did warn her, and she believed me when I told her that I wasn't trying to ruin on purpose (which I wasn't).
Funnily enough it had crossed my mind that I was getting close to the 30 day limit where I have to put a card on Mistress's mirror to let her know that I haven't had any kind of release, guess I can forgot about that now until next month. 🤣
Well, I hope your weekend has been as awesome as ours; it's flying by but the sex has been absolutely wonderful. I am such a lucky, lucky man.
No comments:
Post a Comment