As much as Mistress and I detest the summer heat and we really do detest it (not least because we've been sleeping in separate beds for weeks now, which increases the chance of a good night's sleep but also takes away any chance of late night teasing ðŸ˜), if there's one positive, one silver lining I can point to then it's the enormous amount of time I've been able to spend with Mistress's beautiful naked feet in my lap.
Evening after evening after evening I've spent gently rubbing those insanely sexy feet and it doesn't seem to matter how long this goes on the effect just doesn't seem to wear off. I still feel completely intoxicated by them and I spent a wonderful 90m last night loving every second. I'm sure this isn't normal, but honestly I don't really care.
I know Mistress has noticed the surprising effect her feet have on me. Several times she's commented on something on the TV and realised that I haven't really been paying attention because my mind is focused on her silky instep or her pretty toes. One time she even took her feet away so that I would pay attention to what we were supposed to be watching. She really did!
Absolute perfection!
And you know, just writing this and thinking about her beautiful, petite feet (UK 4) now is making me feel light headed. What the hell is wrong with me? I'm thankful I have this place to share my weirdness, cos I know you guys won't judge me like 'normal' people would. Sigh...
Speaking of my foot fetish, I reread my story 'Selection Day' the other day and really enjoyed it. I'm very pleased with that one and would like to continue it. This is something I said to Mistress the other day, I need to stop focusing on new stories and continue ones that I've already started so that I don't end up writing more 'first chapters'. Obviously some ideas need a stand alone story, but there are so many already that could be continued, not least 'Girls Talk' which is screaming to be expanded.
Perhaps my writing switch hasn't turned itself just yet as after a couple of days respite following the completion of 'How to Break Your Man' my brain seems to be buzzing with filth again... and I was driving around this morning formulating dialogue for 'Selection Day Part 2', I think that may have to be written very soon!
Literotica have now published the first four chapters of 'H.T.B.Y.M.' and so far the reaction has been good. I did notice that this morning that Part 4 had just been published and had received one vote (1/5) which is a bit uncalled for. I don't think I've ever given a story a 1/5, it would have to be tremendously bad and poorly written for me to do that, but okay, never mind.. it's up to 4.36/5 now, with 25 votes from 1100 views.
The other three parts are all sitting way over the 4.5 score necessary to get a 'HOT' badge, and there's also been several nice comments. Actually there hasn't been a single negative comment yet although this one from 'Buster2U' (a regular commenter) is a little confusing...
"10 Big Blazing Stars for this author, Robert, for writing this excellent story. Why would ANY man want to be hurt and humiliated like this??? I only know that when wife #4 was fucking every BBC she could find in San Jose, it hurt me so bad that I hated myself. I wasn't good enough to keep her happy. But is that the way it always works??? This poor guy needs to snap out of his suicidal state before it is too late. Great writing. Thanks, Buster2U"
But that's not unusual, Buster2Us comments are often a little hard to fathom!
One commenter said they really wanted to see the videos I described in the story, and it occurred to me that maybe people don't realise that these are actually real videos. Perhaps they will later because I name more specific film studios (Femdom Empire) and actresses, but the first three videos are more obscure.
I don't want to link to them here, because that's a sure fire way to incur the wrath of the Blogger bots, so I will just say if you want to find them, it's not that difficult, just Google the name of the video (in the story) with the author 'SubNation' and also 'Hypnotube' (the site where they are primarily located, though I'm sure they are probably available elsewhere too).
Watch at your own risk! You don't want to end up like Rick. Or maybe you do....?

I'm "agentstix" on Literotica and I think your stories are always top shelf, thanks for all that you do
ReplyDeleteHi Randy, oh yes I have seen your comments on Literotica. Thank you and I'm glad you enjoy my stories! Will try to keep them coming...
DeleteRA
I would not consider myself a foot lover or fetishist but have to admit that I have recently been spending more time lavishing attention on my Wife/Mistress feet. Typically when she is in bed and I kneel at the foot of the bed and massage her feet. If she seems receptive (and her feet smell ok!) I will kiss them. All goes well, this leads to sucking her toes which does get me excited. I do dry her feet and legs after she showers and enjoy the subservience of kneeling before her and kissing her toes, feet and legs, finishing up with kissing her wedding ring.
ReplyDeleteI have been greatly enjoying "How to break your man". I love the title! Personally, I am not really interested in cuckolding but have to admit that forced bi is exciting. I do have much more interest in cross dressing and feminization, unlike your story. That's okay, I am still enjoying it.
Back to the feet, the scene where Miss Amy put her feet in Rick's mouth was very hot. I love the way she was practically fucking his mouth with her foot. I have read through Chapter 4 and looking forward to the rest.
mrbill
Hi Bill
DeleteGlad you are enjoying it, of course you are reading it here not on Literotica. I really like that scene too, it was inspired by part of another video I saw, which was very very hot, but too damned short! :)
Hope you enjoy the rest, I'm afraid I think you've already read the bits with panties etc...
RA