Monday, 3 August 2026

How to Break Your Man - Part 12 (Written Aug 2026)



“I have something to tell you sweetie, and I’m afraid you’re not going to like it,” Amy said with a sad look in her eyes.

Rick tensed, expecting the worst as he always seemed to these days.

“So, you know Matthew and I are going to New York on Monday night? Well now it turns out we have to fly to Japan in a couple of weeks too, which means I’ll be there for my birthday.”

“Oh…no,” Rick was disappointed obviously, but at the same time a ripple of relief washed over him that it was not yet ‘the end’. It seemed inevitable to him that sooner or later Amy would leave, probably to move in with Matthew and when it finally happened he knew he’d have no one to blame but himself.

“I know, it sucks…” continued Amy, “…so I was thinking we should really celebrate our wedding anniversary this year. I know we don’t usually bother too much because it’s so close to my birthday, but this time I thought maybe we could push the boat out and go to ‘Indigo’ for dinner?”

They didn’t go to ‘Indigo’ very often as it was hideously extravagant, but given the circumstances Rick didn’t think twice and within a half hour he had booked them a table for the night of their seventh anniversary.

Talk about a seven-year itch…

*****

Before Amy flew to New York she persuaded Rick to take her to Victoria’s Secret and buy her some new underwear. She wanted something extra special to wear on the trip and the thought of having Rick pay for underwear knowing that Matthew would be the one taking it off (or perhaps not) was just too good not to act on.

Amy really milked it for all it was worth; they must have been in the store for nearly two and a half hours with her visiting the changing rooms multiple times, each time carrying a huge bundle of garments and constantly calling Rick to the cubicle curtain to peek in at her in dozens of different outfits. 

“What about this one?” she asked, louder than Rick was really comfortable with. “Do you think Matthew will like it?”

Or…

“Which do you think, the black one or the red one? Shall I just get both? I might as well… I need three really as we’ll be there for three days and I don’t want him getting bored.”

Or, most embarrassingly of all…

“Which one looks the sluttiest? That one? But which one would you rather suck clean? I know you won’t be there this time… but in the future maybe.”

Rick glanced around after that last one, glad to see there was no one behind him… but then about thirty seconds later he realised there was a woman in the cubicle next to Amy and she must have heard every single word.

This was a kind of torture for Rick and he couldn’t wait to pay and leave the store. But on the upside, he did get to watch Amy masturbate to a series of intense orgasms when they finally made it home, for which he was truly grateful.

*****

New York came and went fairly quickly. Amy was kind enough to send Rick a different lingerie pic each day so he could see what he had paid for, and when she came home she said that Matthew had loved all the outfits they had chosen and had eagerly fucked her in each of them. She said she really meant to send him some more ‘interesting’ photos but every time they got into it she ‘forgot’ to take any. But, she said, in future she would definitely keep him in the loop. Rick was just happy that she was happy and safely home with him for a while.

She also said that while they were there Matthew asked her if she would be willing to go ‘above and beyond’ when they got to Japan as there was a really good deal to be done, with bonuses on the table if they sealed the deal. Amy said she’d think about it, but she knew deep down that Matthew would talk her into it. Something else for Rick to worry about…

*****

On the night of their wedding anniversary Rick made every effort to make Amy feel like a Queen. He buckled her sandals, opened the taxi and restaurant doors for her and also pulled out her chair when they got to the table. He also bought her some beautiful flowers and a very expensive pair of earrings that she wore proudly on the night. He really wanted her to feel completely adored, especially since he wouldn’t get to see her on her actual birthday.

Indigo was the kind of fancy modern place where you had plenty of room around you, especially on a Tuesday night, so the couple felt comfortable talking openly as long as they kept their voices down a little. Once they placed their drinks order Amy turned to her husband and said, “Listen, tonight I want you to speak freely. Nothing you say will go any further so I want complete honesty, okay?” 

Rick wanted to joke that last time he was ‘completely honest’ with her she beat him black and blue, but he decided now was not the time for humour.

“Are you happy?” she asked.

Rick considered Amy’s question for a moment, then replied “I am, but… I do worry that you might leave me for Matthew.”

Amy nodded understandingly. 

“I know, but there really is no need. First of all, Matthew doesn’t want a wife, he doesn’t even want a girlfriend really. He’s ambitious and sooner or later another job will come along, a better job, and he will take it. I know he will. That’s probably how this ends, honestly. But for now, I like fucking him and he likes fucking me. He doesn’t ‘love’ me, I know that, but I adore his cock and I intend to hang on to it for as long as I can.”

Rick still looked a little uneasy, as Amy continued.

“When I told you that I understood how you felt about me… I’m not sure if that was really true, and maybe that was confusing for you. I meant it from a place of ‘infatuation’, I suppose. Like… he could get me so worked up that I would do anything he asked me as far as sex goes, but if he asked me to choose you or him then I would still choose you. Always. But now, more than ever, because of this, or despite this… perhaps, I know how much you adore me and I know we will always be together. But I also know that right now I can’t refuse Matthew, and I don’t want to make promises to you that I know I can’t keep.”

Rick nodded and looked down at the table.

“And please remember what I said to Anna, yes it’s true that Matthew can give me experiences that you could never give me… but equally you give me different experiences that he could never, ever compete with. You each have your place in this and you’re both wonderful in your own different ways…”

Rick reached across the table and touched his wife’s hand; Amy pulled it away initially but quickly realised her husband needed some reassurance right now and let it be.

“But generally are you happy with how things are now?” Amy continued.

“Yes, but… honestly, I don’t much like that I’m not allowed to touch you or that he took my key.”

“I know, I must admit I’m not thrilled about that either, but in the short term I am happy to play along because I love fucking him. If I thought this was forever then I would feel differently, and besides, isn’t that what you wanted, to be totally controlled and dominated? You remember the videos you sent me? Have I not given you exactly what you asked for?”

“I know…” agreed Rick, anxious not to appear ungrateful. “…honestly you have made all my dreams come true and I can never thank you enough for that, but it’s awful not being able to kiss or touch you when I want to.”

Amy squeezed her husband’s hand firmly.

“Okay, I will talk to him and see if I can get some concessions out of him. Now that he’s asserted his dominance over you I’m hopeful that he’ll relax a little.”

“Thank you, I really appreciate that.”

Amy smiled. 

“It was so hot watching you clean his cock the other day, that was absolutely incredible. I want to see you do that again before we go away…”

*****

The following weekend Rick got a front row seat, watching from inches away as Amy rode Matthew’s cock while he licked her asshole. That drove Amy absolutely crazy and she came harder than Rick had ever seen before.

Once she had recovered Matthew told Rick to lie on his back and instructed Amy to get on top of him as if they were 69ing. Then Matthew straddled Rick’s head and rubbed his cock up and down Amy’s sodden slit before easing it inside her while her husband watched from below.

Every so often Matthew pulled out and slid his cock into Rick’s mouth so that he could suck his wife’s juices off it, and when he wasn’t doing that he was either licking her clit while Matthew’s heavy balls slapped against his nose and forehead or simply licking and sucking on his balls, anxiously waiting for the big finish.

Rick was kind of expecting Matthew to cum inside Amy like this and for her to then sink down onto his willing mouth, but Matthew had something else in mind. Once he was tired of fucking Amy from behind, he told them both to get off the bed and kneel on the floor next to each other. He came and stood right in front of them and they took turns sucking his cock and licking and sucking his balls until he was finally ready to blow.

He told them to move closer together while he stroked his huge dick hard and fast and then sprayed the pair of them with his heavy load. They both got it on their faces and chests and when he stopped coming they both leaned in to clean his cock together before licking the cum off of each other’s bodies and faces before swapping it as they kissed deeply and passionately. They continued for some time while Matthew flopped back onto the bed, quite exhausted. For the moment at least…

By the end of the weekend Amy had Rick’s key back on her necklace, but she said she still needed Matthew’s permission to use it. He had also agreed that Rick was allowed to kiss his wife on the lips (once or twice a day) and touch her hands, lower arms and lower legs, which was a start. Matthew also agreed that Amy could allow Rick to shave her pussy for him and help her get dressed if she chose to. Rick didn’t ask what she did to change Matthew’s mind and she didn’t offer the information. Maybe it was better he didn’t know?

*****

Japan

Rick woke up alone with his morning wood crushed inside his cage, but he was kind of getting used to it by now. If Amy wasn’t abroad, she was quite often at Matthew’s house fucking and sleeping over. He looked at his clock, there was still an hour before he needed to get up and he tried to figure out what time it would be in Tokyo.

He picked up his phone and saw there was a message from Amy. He smiled and clicked on it.

“Hi Sweetie, Japan is amazing… but I’m looking forward to coming home tomorrow. I’ve had some AMAZING experiences here and my birthday was something else, I can’t wait to come home and tell you all about it. I really wish you could have been here and been a ‘part of it’ too. Love you, Amy XXX”

There were several pictures and a video attached. Rick flicked down to see first a snapshot of Mount Fuji, then one of Shibuya Crossing taken from an upstairs window. Then a photo of the ‘Tokyo Tower’ which looked a lot like the ‘Eiffel Tower’ to Rick, but okay, so far so touristy…this wasn’t really what he had been expecting.

He flicked down to the next photo and there was his beloved wife, on her knees in what looked like an office and being fucked by two Asian guys! Then another (this one clearly taken from Matthew’s perspective as his cock was shoved in her mouth) and then one of her sucking the two Asian guys while another black guy fucked her from behind. The final picture showed Amy on her knees, her pretty face and breasts dripping with what he presumed was all four men’s cum. This photo had some text added to it, it said ‘Treat for Her’ with a ‘heart’ emoji next to it. Seeing these pictures Rick felt dizzy with lust for his wife and flicked down to the video which presumably showed the whole debauched episode. 

He reached across to the bedside table and grabbed Amy’s big black dildo and a bottle of lube before watching the video. This was his life now, at least part of the time; fucking his ass and plapping his balls daily in the hope of an illicit ruined orgasm, while watching his wife, thousands of miles away, getting fucked again and again. She really had ‘broken’ him.

As he lubed up the dildo, pressed the tip against his (not so tight anymore) hole and prepared to fire up the video, he wondered for a second… if he knew how all this would turn out a year ago, would he have sent Amy that video? He was certainly conflicted over that fateful decision, but as the video started to play and the dildo worked its way into his ass, he quickly forgot about any regrets he might still harbour and focused instead on watching his incredible, beautiful and utterly beguiling, BBC slut-wife pleasure four men in an office, somewhere in Japan. 

*****

AMY: Hi Sweetie. We’re stuck in Beijing. Can’t believe it. They say it’s a four-to-six-hour delay for our connecting flight, so we’re going into London really late. Matthew has booked us into a hotel right next to the airport, so we’ll stay there tonight and then drive back tomorrow. Can’t wait to see you. Love U XXX.

Rick had been counting down the days until Amy came home, so her latest message came as a bit of a blow, in fact he felt very down. The longer she spent away from him (and crucially with Matthew) the less confident he felt in the longevity of their relationship, no matter how she tried to reassure him. 

He tried unsuccessfully to focus on his work throughout the afternoon, but was glad when the day was over and he could go home, even if it was to an empty house. He bought a takeaway to try and cheer himself up, but it was disappointing and before long his thoughts turned to other ways to comfort himself.

By this point he’d watched the video of Amy in the office a dozen or more times, so for a bit of variety he pulled up the complete ‘SubNation’ collection and watched them back-to-back, starting with ‘How to Break Your Man’, ‘Girlfriend’s Footslut’ and ‘You Lose’ and then moving on to the ones he watched less regularly. There was something strange about these videos, unlike most porn/fetish videos it didn’t seem to matter how often he watched them, they still made an impact on him every single time. 

By the time he’d watched all eight videos he was feeling deeply submissive and needy and he wished Amy was here with him; he desperately longed to kiss her beautiful feet or watch her masturbate… or even just have her here so they could talk. Eventually he decided the best thing he could do was go to bed, even though he knew he would find it difficult to sleep. He eventually drifted off around 2AM, his dreams filled with images of his beautiful wife being treated like a slut by multiple men and loving it.

He woke just before 9AM and checked his phone. Amy had sent a message at 5:30AM saying they had landed safely and would see him later. Rick figured he had at least three or four hours to kill so he busied himself doing jobs around the house; mowing the lawn, dusting, anything to keep himself busy.

Amy finally arrived at 4:30PM, looking way better than someone who had been up all night had any right to. 

“It was amazing,” said Amy. “I want to take you there one day… it’s just incredible, but so busy… there’s just so many people in Tokyo.”

Rick beamed at her happiness and excitement, he was so glad to have her home again even though he knew it may not be for long. Amy looked at him and sensed his deep longing and unease. She moved towards him, wrapped herself around him and kissed him hard on the lips. Rick melted against her and they kissed for a very long time.

When they finally broke the kiss Amy said excitedly, “So listen, I talked to Matthew about ‘us’ and I told him straight; yes he’s my ‘bull’ right now, but you are my husband and long-term partner and I need to protect that.”

Rick brightened considerably.

“Obviously I picked my moment, I waited until we had signed the contract and he was in a good mood… actually we’d just fucked… but anyway, we talked things over and together we decided on some new rules for you.”

Rick gulped nervously.

“So basically you can still touch my hands and feet whenever you want to. And you can still kiss me as long as it’s not too often, but… now I can touch you however I want, have you lick me, worship my ass, tease your cock…”

Amy paused to let that sink in, before continuing.

“Really the only thing I can’t do without asking Matthew first is let you cum. But I presume you can live with that?”

Rick nodded excitedly.

“And obviously my pussy and ass are completely off limits for your little cock, but you knew that anyway,” concluded Amy, a cruel edge entering her voice. 

“Yes Miss.”
 
Amy smiled at her deviousness. The truth was that Matthew had never actually made any rules for her husband. Yes in a ‘macho’ way he’d told him not to touch ‘his property’ when they first met but all he really meant was to not get any ideas about fucking Amy. And the note he’d supposedly left early in the morning, that was Amy’s handiwork; she’d disguised her handwriting knowing full well that Rick had no idea how Matthew’s would look. It wasn’t like Amy had to worry about Rick finding out either, the two men had hardly spoken a word to each other outside of the bedroom.

“But,” continued Amy, “in return I have to do something for him.”

Rick’s face fell slightly as Amy took his hand and led him to the bathroom. 

“Strip,” she said brusquely. 

Rick obediently peeled off his clothes and dropped them on the floor.

“Get in there,” ordered Amy pointing at the long, narrow cubicle that ran the length of the wall with one clear floor to ceiling screen across the front of it. 

Rick did as he was told and waited for her next instruction, it was pretty clear what was coming.

“On your knees facing me,” ordered Amy as she undressed and joined him in the cubicle, having already propped her phone up on the sink to record what was about to happen.

Rick could see her pussy had been fucked again, no doubt a parting gift from Matthew before they left the hotel.

“Mmm, you see don’t you? Yes… he fucked me right before we checked out. I couldn’t resist one more ride on that big black cock. Here, taste it…”

Amy moved closer and pushed Rick’s head down between her thighs.

“Mmmm,” she groaned as Rick’s tongue lapped between her lips and he swallowed their combined juices. “That feels soooooo fucking good.”

Amy let him lick some more, her hands guiding his head so that his tongue eventually found her clit. She enjoyed that for a short time but about an hour ago she had purposely drunk two and a half pints of water and the need to pee was getting hard for her to ignore.

Suddenly she pulled away from him and bent down so that their faces were inches apart.

“You know what I’m going to do now don’t you?”

“Yes Miss Amy,” breathed Rick

Amy pulled herself back upright, then moved a little closer and smiled as her husband instinctively opened his mouth and waited. 



2 comments:

  1. Loved the story.. it was good but after chapter 8 it felt so much rushed...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I am sorry you feel that way, and I must admit maybe you are right to a degree. I think I was running out of a steam a little bit and was a little 'desperate' to finish it before I lost interest.
      RA

      Delete